Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Where Do You See Laycon In Ten Years' Time? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Do You See Laycon In Ten Years' Time? (200 Views)

Sam Loco's Son Reveals What Killed His Father Ten Years After His Death. / Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You See Laycon In Ten Years' Time? by wiki15(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Laycon won with a record 60% of the votes in an election that saw some people settling for 1% of the votes.

But after the pomp and pop of winning a reality show comes reality itself. How would Laycon fair in the real world? We have seen a few months of him and he isn't doing badly but will his relevance outlive the next Big Brother show? For how long? Would we be talking about Laycon in ten years because he is a force in his chosen industry or would he be a stuff of nostalgia? 

We asked our contributors to air their views.

Martin Edung, Contributor, AnaedoOnline:

Where do I see Laycon in 2031? I am surprised I'm asked this question because I am yet to ascertain where I would be at that time. So if I cannot say with any degree of certitude what would become of me in ten years' time, why should I bother with Laycon? Why would my words hold any special meaning? Nigeria is full of prophets who hear from God on daily basis, on 5G network, these people should be the ones making this call on Laycon.

But they probably don't have the time, Laycon is a nobody in the "grand scheme of things", he is not an American president, so they won't talk about him. And it is not like their prophecies are cast on stone. In 2016, I predicted that Trump would be president and a certain prophet saw Hilary Clinton. Perhaps we all have little prophets in us. This could be the time to invoke mine and see about Laycon

Continue reading... https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2021/03/18/laycon-in-ten-years-time/

Re: Where Do You See Laycon In Ten Years' Time? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Where is Efe now?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021 Leaked Secrets For Participation Will Help You Enter House(video) / VIDEO: We Are Enjoying Every Sleepless Minute Of Parenthood — Banky W / Sinach 48th Birthday | Frank Edwards, Joe Praize, Chioma Jesus Performs for HER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.