Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) (43266 Views)

Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by TMSMedia: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
A woman who survived sexual assault and gunshot has shared her testimony on Twitter, IgbereTV reports.

The woman explained that there was a home invasion on April 28, 2020, and she was sexually assaulted by the armed robbers.

She wrote;

"Here Is My Story A Thread RT:
On April 28th there was a home invasion and I was sexually assaulted. After being sexually assaulted I was made to lie down, with my face down on the floor.

The next thing I remember is being covered in blood curled up behind my bedroom door. The truth of the matter I did not know I was shot in the head neither did I know I had been shot in the stomach. God didn’t allow me to even feel the pain from the gunshot wounds.

The power of God I have to tell you... Guys, He has a plan for us all. The way He proved Himself in this situation even the heathen MUST believe in Him. I suffered from inter-cranial fracture and brain hemorrhaging amongst other things but these were the most serious of the injuries and

At one point my family was told I may not make it. But God said, NOT YET!! God My healer, My sustainer raised me healed my body gave me a speedy recovery. He showed the world a miracle. I just wanted to share my testimony with you guys. Even though I had spent all I worked for and nothing to live on right now as a widow that lost her husband years back, I am forever grateful that my children can still call me mommy and I can hold them in my arms again.

I so much believe that GOD IS IN CONTROL you may not agree with His plan but, he is the creation more than the creator. I think not. He remains on the throne. I will not sit on my testimony I will continue to tell it so I can strengthen anyone going through one problem or the other right now! Peace, love, and blessings to you all."

https://twitter.com/FavourofGod001/status/1372143842187689984?s=20

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by sonofspada(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mad oo!
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Anigreat: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked

What a sad and terrible story.

Thanking God for her life.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
God is still the owner of all lives

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Jdaughter(f): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
sad
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
I will Have Mercy on who I will Have Mercy,
I will Have Compassion on who I will Have Compassion.
To GOD Be the Glory

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Ever8090: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
You see why I will always support jungle justice for armed robbers?!!!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Kayberg: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Psalm 91 fulfilled.
Blessed be the holy name of the MOST HIGH and only One True Holy GOD of heaven and earth.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Strong head
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
He that have him have all
His thought are good toward and for us
For he has the final say
Lord, I surrender my all to thee

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
He gives and takes and he said it wasn’t your time

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
brave woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wicked world, strong woman.. the Lord is definitely your strength!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
, Bleep
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
sad
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Heinous act
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by alingo2013(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wow I thank God for you this country is becoming too insecure for me

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by saphiere(f): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
How men enjoy forceful sex amazes me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
I still dey talk am everytime say-"A man who has been in total control of his sexual urge has solved half of his earthly problems"

Tho I'm not the kind of religious or holy type of nigga but I see and do my things the way they ought to be done....

Why'd a responsible man think of rape at the first place?......Sex wey go make you lose blood the moment you cum....Plus say you Cor forcefully do am ?

Afa okoh,how una dey do am ?

As in how una dey tay manage all her screaming, pleadings, bleedings and tears ? I'm asking potential rapists here on Nairaland..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Sameercarter(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
This contree taya me

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://twitter.com/FavourofGod001/status/1372143842187689984?s=20

Just LOVE to read stories like this... cool

But this is NL, so expect some people to ask what she was wearing when she was raped. SMH
>

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Kharol1234: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
We thank God, No matter what you r passing through the lord knows and you smile at the end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't think Tottenham will be able to win any major trophy till the world ends
. embarassed
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Alhamdulilah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
As from today, anyone who rapes any woman, I pray with all the powers that control the universe, you shall not see the end of the week from the day you raped a woman.

You shall be doomed and burn in hell.

And Ogun kill all of Una rapists.

Amen.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by phorget(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why will you rob someone and still decide to kill that person? Why can't they just rob and allow the victim to live and hustle for more money so that the Armed robbers will be able to get someone to rob another time.
Rob in peace and allow your victim to live please!

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Kharol1234: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Uyi168:
I don't think Tottenham will be able to win any major trophy till the world ends
. embarassed
You be Tottenham Hotspur fan?

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Cerebellum: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Believe it or not
God is Good

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.