Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) (43270 Views)

Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Arsenal was raped today
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by CoolJul: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hallelujah!
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by nedekid: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Arms should be legalized in this country!
Perhaps if this lady had a glock 17, the assailants would have been unfortunate.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
How men enjoy forceful sex amazes me.

It is how sex started - overpower a woman and bleep her.
Which is why women still like to be overpowered and men still like to overpower!
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Howtoearn: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Jesus
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by doxijaw: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Slow development, low trust society, sex obssesed, quick gains culture.

And we can't say the truth.
Feel better lady.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by kkins25(m): 1:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Thank goodness for you life. Although I fault you for not showing appreciation to the doctors who did a Good job to keep you alive. Silly woman.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Thank God for her life.

Thankfully there’s no opportunity to question what she was wearing and why she was in that place at that time.

If she wasn’t home when it happened, we would have ignored the crime against her and focused on why she went out of her house or why she seduced the assaulters with her conduct.

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 19, 2021
So sad. I'm quite curious about the location of this incident.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 4:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Omeifa:

May God rape your sisters and kill your mother
watch your comments bro. God is not a rapist.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 4:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
I will Have Mercy on who I will Have Mercy,
I will Have Compassion on who I will Have Compassion.
To GOD Be the Glory

you see that part in the bible always keep me asking for his Grace

only God's Grace can make someone to be qualified to received uncommon Mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by ddeola: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Halleluyah !
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:24am On Mar 19, 2021
Sandydayziz:
He gives and takes and he said it wasn’t your time
God doesn't give what He intends to later take away.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by dalass(f): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2021
Ever8090:
You see why I will always support jungle justice for armed robbers?!!!

And rapists! angry
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by femi4: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
How men enjoy forceful sex amazes me.
They are on drugs. A normal man cannot enjoy forceful sex
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2021
When we say death penalty for armed robbers, some pussy will say otherwise.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by drlateef: 6:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Norphiee:
Alhamdulilah

Alhamdulilah alaa Kuli haal. Allah has a mission for her which is not concluded yet. To be shot on the head and stomach after being raped? They must have left her for dead. This is another opportunity for her to discover the true creator of mankind, not the fake one created by human beings.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by proprince(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2021
We are nothing without God.

Thank God for your life Ma
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by dei1122(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Are you not standing in someone's way?

Your husband died and some people may have hoped that their brothers property be shared, but you stood on their way...

Armed robbers will only get what they came for, and not take lives unless your life is someone else's problem.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Ever8090:
You see why I will always support jungle justice for armed robbers?!!!
and Noble justice for politicians? The politicians are the first problem abeg
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Awesome baba God

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2021
Justdare:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Cerebellum:
Believe it or not

God is Good
All d time
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by greggng: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2021
kkins25:
Thank goodness for you life. Although I fault you for not showing appreciation to the doctors who did a Good job to keep you alive. Silly woman.

You could 've corrected her without using the word silly ...are you Nigerians born with bad mouth?

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Some robbers just they mad... you break into person house wey no be your own.. you thief him money rape am still shoot am... o kk ooo
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Alexa77(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
I will Have Mercy on who I will Have Mercy,
I will Have Compassion on who I will Have Compassion.
To GOD Be the Glory
sorry to ask oga righteous,Why does God have to chose those he will have mercy upon.I thought he is the good God,the God of all.?this still baffles me.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Alexa77(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
drlateef:

Alhamdulilah alaa Kuli haal. Allah has a mission for her which is not concluded yet. To be shot on the head and stomach after being raped? They must have left her for dead. This is another opportunity for her to discover the true creator of mankind, not the fake one created by human beings.
what in essence are you trying to say sir
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Alexa77:
sorry to ask oga righteous,Why does God have to chose those he will have mercy upon.I thought he is the good God,the God of all.?this still baffles me.
That's why HE is GOD.
Our duty is to ensure we follow his way.
Re: Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) by kkins25(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
greggng:

You could 've corrected her without using the word silly ...are you Nigerians born with bad mouth?
pardon me. I was caught up in the moment-moment of anger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS / Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.