Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Good Is Carbon Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Good Is Carbon Loan (5214 Views)

Anyone Bought This Daniel's Hustle $40K Course? How Good Is It? / How Good Is Omegapro? / Government Should Call CARBON LOAN To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Carbon Loan by Quality20(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
hello ppl here, how reliable n good is zero.carbon loan
Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by OgThanos: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Baba, no take loan from those apps o
It's bad for the health

5 Likes

Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by Quality20(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
OgThanos:
Baba, no take loan from those apps o
It's bad for the health
Thanks dear ,just came across their advert saying they give loan with zero interest n can be paid conveniently at one's time
Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by FalseProphet1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Carbon is the best loan app in Nigeria...if you have an urgent need and need money, they're ok, and fair even if you default.

I'm currently running a piggy bank savings with them and so far they've been good.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by Quality20(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Carbon is the best loan app in Nigeria...if you have an urgent need and need money, they're ok, and fair even if you default.

I'm currently running a piggy bank savings with them and so far they've been good.
so how do they make even if they give loan at zero interest

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
This thread is looking like a review page for carbon loan or some other loan app

But lemme keep kwayet and not pour sand in someone else's garri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by FalseProphet1(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Quality20:
so how do they make even if they give loan at zero interest
They don't give loans at zero interest, I never said they do such. What am saying is that in terms of defaulting, they're very lenient and understanding as compared to other apps which will send defaming messages to your contacts over a loan that's less than $20

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by nedekid: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Quality20:
Thanks dear ,just came across their advert saying they give loan with zero interest n can be paid conveniently at one's time
Stori, they are no charity.
300k to pay 415 in 9 months was the last offer I got. Omo, I japa.
Only take the money if you have no option. Make sure you put it all in your business and turn it around a couple of times before touching the money. Pay the monthly dues from your gain.
On the other hand, make sure you have projected stream of income or money you are expecting before taking such high interest loan cos if you default, you will destroy your credit rating. If you are reported, all your accounts overtime will be blocked to settle your debt.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by Jauntybaba: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by Izychi: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2022
nedekid:

Stori, they are no charity.
300k to pay 415 in 9 months was the last offer I got. Omo, I japa.
Only take the money if you have no option. Make sure you put it all in your business and turn it around a couple of times before touching the money. Pay the monthly dues from your gain.
On the other hand, make sure you have projected stream of income or money you are expecting before taking such high interest loan cos if you default, you will destroy your credit rating. If you are reported, all your accounts overtime will be blocked to settle your debt.

115k interest on 300k in 9 months? And you think it's unfair? Hahahaha

Try borrowing 300k on 10% interest rate for 9 months. That's 270k interest. This is what is obtained with most loan firms here in Abuja.

So, I think they are very fair!

Early 2022, I took a loan of 800k from a Cooperative on 10% interest for a period of 4 months. I payed back 320k interest for a period of 4 months.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Carbon Loan by Xenisha: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
I don't really trust loans and I think that it is not advisable. If you already want to take loans, then it is better to read the article about tripoint lending debt consolidation. You will understand what a really cool bank is, which is much more reliable than cryptocurrency. I have repeatedly come across such questions and beliefs that there is nothing risky in this, but this is not at all the case.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline / I Buy Scrap Cars, Gen, Laptop, Ac, cars, buses ,van , / How Can I Change The Number Linked To My BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.