Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes (356 Views)

Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? / Cheap Plot Of Land In Ibadan. Pls Only Serious Buyer N120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes by Francisayo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
I'm a jobless Nigeria youth lol hoping to get a loan to start a block industry business, I think d business is lucrative but currently I have no idea how much d machines cost....

I'll be happy if someone with experience can help me through the stage of fact findings....

How much do u think I can have to start this in a lowscale with one moulding machine...?

Pls I need ideas...
Re: Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes by Xenry: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Only experienced dudes, and you posted it on romance section? Well, you ain't serious about it.
Re: Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes by Francisayo(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Xenry:
Only experienced dudes, and you posted it on romance section? Well, you ain't serious about it.

Dude this is d most active section on nairaland, everyone visit here,even pastors lol
Re: Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes by Xenry: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Francisayo:

Dude this is d most active section on nairaland, everyone visit here,even pastors lol
The Politics section is the most active section here, not Romance section.
People who are in politics section are more likely to know about business than those who came here to read about women, lol. grin
Another thing is that the mods usually move topics like this to less active sections, like Nairaland / General, where u can hardly find more than 10 viewers cheesy, they are really wicked. cheesy
Yes, you are right, pastors usually come here to read erotíc topics, even Rightousness2.cheesy
Re: Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes by Francisayo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Xenry:
The Politics section is the most active section here, not Romance section.
People who are in politics section are more likely to know about business than those who came here to read about women, lol. grin
Another thing is that the mods usually move topics like this to less active sections, like Nairaland / General, where u can hardly find more than 10 viewers cheesy, they are really wicked. cheesy
Yes, you are right, pastors usually come here to read erotíc topics, even Rightousness2.cheesy

Lol thank u for ur contribution I'll move it to d politics section now
Re: Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes by Xenry: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Francisayo:

Lol thank u for ur contribution I'll move it to d politics section now
Alright. smiley
Re: Contribute To This Idea Pls.....only Experienced Dudes by Icocop101(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Francisayo:
I'm a jobless Nigeria youth lol hoping to get a loan to start a block industry business, I think d business is lucrative but currently I have no idea how much d machines cost....

I'll be happy if someone with experience can help me through the stage of fact findings....

How much do u think I can have to start this in a lowscale with one moulding machine...?

Pls I need ideas...

@Francisayo, the block industry business is a very lucrative one, as i can tell you categorically by experience that, it's one that can generate for you an average profit of like #200,000k monthly...but this strictly depends on some basics, you MUST not undermine.

And because you mentioned here that you want to acquire a loan for it; then you have to be extra careful and make sure to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" needed to succeed in the business.

For your detailed (A-Z) business plan and mentorship course on this, reach me on 0811-117-5588.

(1) (Reply)

Why Invest In Off- Plan Properties? / For Sale / Four Bedroom Terraced Duplex For Sale In Jabi Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.