Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos (49204 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by dalass(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry

Hope its not gonna be jungle Justice..theme alone..

She should do better. At least pretend that your papa and Buhari are not bent on taking us back to the jungle past or cave era cry kiss undecided
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by doxijaw: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Classy , how Yoruba girls used to be before that started copying nonesense, acting like ghetto blasters grin

Dindunothings. Just keep it classy when posting on the internet, you're making Nigerians look bad. tongue

Skip comment , if it doesn't apply.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Harmony92(f): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
For saying you like his height that means you are short Short like king44,Ikillbrokhoes and yeye mosdii,kai I can't stand short men ,they can be so annoying
you forgot to add Short tempered cry

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Biyonce(f): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Congratulations baby girl, will bring your gift tomorrow.

Love you, muah..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by mywells: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who she help?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Jungle angry

The message is loud & clear cheesy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who's this?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Happy birthday kiki osinbanjo...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by koyyess: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Every female should be focused on themselves. Stay away from regressive baboons.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by felixnkubi: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
she is beautiful o

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by pickatyouu: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
That is what her dad and his boss have turned this country into.

Beautiful wishes to you though.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Howtoearn: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Good for her
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by eeetuk(m): 2:22am On Mar 19, 2021
Kiki Osinbajo took to Instagram to celebrate her 28th birthday is a good thing for young women trying to gain self esteem. I understand that part very well.

But the part I don't understand is some African women wearing wig hair to look like white women. Be what God created you to look like, not what other people want you to look like.

Back in the days when I grew up, all girls and women dressed up in their natural hair . And it was totally fine and sexy. Most of them got married on time and raised beautiful children.

Today, women wear fake hair [wig] and think it is beautiful. I don't think so!

I don't know what other men want in women, but wearing wig to look like white women is not attractive to me.

Furthermore, I observed that black men love light skinned women than dark skinned women.

What is it in skin color that is so attractive?
Inquiry minds want to know!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by therajah: 3:29am On Mar 19, 2021
bcomputer101:
See as daughter of a pastor exposes her breast
Sue her and her dad..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by therajah: 3:35am On Mar 19, 2021
tellwisdom:
Who's this?
Ur sister
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Femeto: 5:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Go Kiki.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by femi4: 5:14am On Mar 19, 2021
dominique:
Is her name a nickname or the short form of her name?
It's a shot form of KIKIOLUWA which means "full of God". "Kiki" means "full of something"

Others include
Kikiola : full of wealth

Kikiope: Full of thanks etc

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Allanoba: 5:20am On Mar 19, 2021
I wish her happy birthday Jare.what concern agbero with overload.wish I can even marry her but kole work since I am not president aid or Governor's son.anyway if you know how I can reach her for a small interview regarding fashion on my online magazine please tell me
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Happy Birthday Damsel.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Tunde25(m): 6:01am On Mar 19, 2021
dominique:
Is her name a nickname or the short form of her name?

I wonder o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by thatgirl504(f): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
Hypocrite what do you like about her dad
You go about insulting guys in this forum, when they reply you, you quickly call mynd44 who will shield you and ban the guys. Coordinate yourself young lady, you don't have to be loose to be popular.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Surebettingapp4(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Lossing alot in betting? Check my signature it will help you win.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Ayobami7(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by chymes0359(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2021
I dont understand the hate here some people talking trash..

To comment no be by force ..

Simple wish her HBD kiki and move ..

And some miscreant are here talking trash to somebody that didnt even know you exist and your path wont even cross with hers..

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Jungle ke.....that's the back of Aso Villa. Not too far from Mambilla Baracks.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by ameh99: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dis one no concern me ...

My problem is how did a mud of Garri rose to 500 naira undecided undecided

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by pozehnani(f): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
thatgirl504:
You go about insulting guys in this forum, when they reply you, you quickly call mynd44 who will shield you and ban the guys. Coordinate yourself young lady, you don't have to be loose to be popular.

Leave her alone., the morons enjoy it. Even the ones that keep calling her names still go behind to DM her and still come here to shame her. That's why she won't stop calling for their attention because she knows the dogs will respond.

After every every, we all are here for different reasons and mission. So let her carry out her mission in peace. The "men" don't have to respond if they don't want to.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by phemmylee1707: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
undecidedpls are sure dis girl is a pastor's daughter.it seems she look like all those DOJ.
kisspls are sure dis girl is a pastor's daughter.it seems she look like all those DOJ.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by dominique(f): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
femi4:
It's a shot form of KIKIOLUWA which means "full of God". "Kiki" means "full of something"

Others include
Kikiola : full of wealth

Kikiope: Full of thanks etc

I'm hearing that name prefix for the first time, definitely not common amongst Yoruba people. Thanks for shedding light on the name
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Rolexjerry(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
That's no jungle. That's a Savanah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.