Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. (1179 Views)

The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by techcodel: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Before buying a phone, there are certain things you should consider which will go a long way in ensuring you get the right phone.

This factors are so important that if you don’t consider them before buying a phone, you may end up regretting the phone you buy.

Though there are many things you need to know, but due to time constraints, only the most important factors will be listed here for you.

Hence, before buying a phone, you need to keep the following factors in mind as it will result in you getting the phone which will serve you best.

1. STORAGE

https://techcodel.com/buying-a-phone/

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by iseoluwanimi: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
yeap.. thanks for the info... but sometimes it pays to save up to get a good phone at once, cool cool cool prices shouldnt be d prob if the features are worth following UP... thanks alot
techcodel:
Before buying a phone, there are certain things you should consider which will go a long way in ensuring you get the right phone.

This factors are so important that if you don’t consider them before buying a phone, you may end up regretting the phone you buy.

Though there are many things you need to know, but due to time constraints, only the most important factors will be listed here for you.

Hence, before buying a phone, you need to keep the following factors in mind as it will result in you getting the phone which will serve you best.

1. STORAGE

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by techcodel: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
yeap.. thanks for the info... but sometimes it pays to save up to get a good phone at once, cool cool cool prices shouldnt be d prob if the features are worth following UP... thanks alot
Price should only be considered after you are satisfied with the specs/features of the phone else you may end up buying a phone that you may not like.
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by hoilakes(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Good to know this... after surfing all the necessary features and one is ok with it then the price won't be an issue then... the problem is having to buy a low spec with high rate that you can still gate the exact spec with a moderate price LOL

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by scarycuteface(m): 2:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Understand what you need in a device. You cannot prioritize huge batteries and buy phone with a lower mah etc. Check specs of the devices on their website too. i know apple, Samsung, tecno and even gsmarena have specs to look up

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Breastfeed: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2021
thanks for the tips, but personally when buying a phone i look at my budget, that why i get tecno phones that a cool and fit with my budget
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by PaulucheBusines: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2021
All these are necessary. Like me I use tecno camon 15 premiere cos I love the internal memory that is 128GB

techcodel:

1. STORAGE

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Idarachris84: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
For me, I go for what's appealing to my appetite.

Most importantly is Storage capacity. ROM 128GB and 8GB RAM not bad.

Camera : 64 MP ullta quad cool

And lastly battery capacity of 6000mAh not bad.
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Chubbyface: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
If the storage or better capacity isn't huge enough, it doesn't attract me. If no be beta chipset, it doesn't attract me too. Na why the pova dey always enter my eye

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by skywalker240(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Breastfeed:
thanks for the tips, but personally when buying a phone i look at my budget, that why i get tecno phones that a cool and fit with my budget
Na dem oo

see dem, breeze blow fowl yansh open. marketers una weldon.
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by sunshineV(f): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
if its not a tecno phone then its a good buy
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Freelancerx: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Breastfeed:
is it only Tecno that has budget phones ? Or you prefer them
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2021
I really love checking specifications of phones before buying them.

When I wanted to buy my Camon 15, I had to check on tecno mobile website to know more about the Camon 15.
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Kayconcept2(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2021
sunshineV:
if its not a tecno phone then its a good buy

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by sunshineV(f): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Kayconcept2 post=100298270][/quote]the ones wey dey pack dust for carlcare na samsung?
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Ammaizingemmy: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nice question...
1. Battery life.. if you live in Nigeria, surely. You will understand why these is of utmost importance.

2. Your budget :- actually these is the very important thing to consider, bcuz you shouldn't be breaking the bank to buy a phone except the phone will be bringing you more money.

3. Phone Spec..

4. Cell phone screen

5. Spare parts...

Let's include the Repair center.. for those who don't like changing phones so quick..
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Idarachris84: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
I totally get you o...

But you know as people dey think.
TECNO phones are really affordable, the prices moderate and reliable too.

Breastfeed:
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Randerl: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
No 6

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by skywalker240(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Op create thread, Tecno kolo marketers don see avenue to de publis their rubbish plastic frying pan.

If you de buy tecno and infinix, make sure say you and carlcare na face me i slap you.

Tueh. Person go suffer carry e moni buy tecno, 3 month later either one small or big thing must carry the mumu phone branch carlcare either you like am or not.

Them deliberately make this carlcare to chop people money.

Say no to tecno

Say no to carlcare

Say no to transsion mobile.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by andelawhite: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't rush to buy a phone because I want to be using the latast phone or because the phone is pretty. One of the things i look out for is storage capacity and that was why i upgraded to camon 15. its good advice to check the phone specs buying
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Realboygenius(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2021
I just look for a brand I like.
TECNO then go for it.
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Breastfeed: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
yeah, good thing is asides from price, tecno also offer very good after sales service.
Idarachris84:
I totally get you o...

But you know as people dey think.
TECNO phones are really affordable, the prices moderate and reliable too.

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Breastfeed: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2021
i wouldnt say so, though I'm yet to see a brand with more budget friendly devices. knowing also that I can readily get my tecno phone fixed is enough to make me stick to them.
Freelancerx:
is it only Tecno that has budget phones ? Or you prefer them
Re: 5 Things To Do Before Buying A Phone In Nigeria. by Freelancerx: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Breastfeed:
i wouldnt say so, though I'm yet to see a brand with more budget friendly devices. knowing also that I can readily get my tecno phone fixed is enough to make me stick to them.
oj okay. i see why you prefer them

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Tecno Pouviour For Sale @ 20k / . / Windows 11 Is Here, But You Might No Be Able To Upgrade. Here's Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.