Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37151 Views)

Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Sirlins(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
I did not ooo.... That girl left me in the relationship and I was busy dating myself

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
She is greedy & selfish.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BlueSparks: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ikjosh04:
This happened 3 years back and I'm yet to get into another relationship cause that special person that will give me peace and tranquillity has not crossed my path.

We genuinely loved each other!

I was her first but she was super stubborn and a huge spender(financially draining) but not a gold digger.

Well, what broke the relationship is her stubbornness.
I gave this girl 30k and the following week she borrowed 25k from me, by saying she needed to send someone 25k urgently and her online banking is not working.

I sent that money but she refused to pay back, was posting me. I actually knew she doesn't have the money cause she spend money as soon as she gets it but one fateful day I was out of cash and I needed 5k subscription.

I told bae to send me 5k card from my 25k I borrowed her and she said okay but this girl further cemented her stubbornness by saying I should send the number I want the card to be sent to, even when I told her it's my WhatsApp line.

She refused to send the card, telling me I should send the number myself to her and this lasted for 2days.

Local man had to send her the number before she could send the card.
That very act made me super angry.

We're still in touch and she is not the promiscuous type but her stubbornness is out of this world.

Don't be a kid. That's not stubbornness. She's possessed by a spirit husband that is causing her to misbehave so she won't marry. The same entity is why she spends money when she sees it so she can't build a proper life

Do well to flee. Don't even be friends with her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MufasaLion: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
HOES will always be HOES!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Do i really have an ex?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men

Where don't women buy things for men on earth?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BlueSparks: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
jelel6:

For now, there's no doubt you're the one person I'm most curious to meet for real from this platform.

You're such an enigma.

Stop simping

18 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by bitbybit123: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

Buy gold necklace for you?
You be Gold-digger!

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

HAIRY BALLS MALE
YOU JUST DEY DECEIVE PEOPLE SAY YOU BE FEMALE FOR NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by bleskid: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
that's how u will continue to changed .... sad
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Onogiede(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men
you look silly to me,...am so sure u not a lady
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Yeah
You got it.

She in love with money not me.

Ah I see
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by nomenclature(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na she loose
cchub:
I was caught listening to vikings jolly.

The chick block me straight as she reach house.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by CertifiedGee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well, we broke up coz she caught a lady placing her head on my laps inside my room. Aunty simply turned back and left only to get a SMS few minutes later that she’s done and done for good. Nothing wey I never talk just to have her back.
I’m not proud of what I did back then but I’m still pained I lost a wonderful person.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by newdawnlive: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
kingdman:
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..
truly female is the futon
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by VULCAN(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
So her game is working on you.

Sad.

IRL she/he will be very different from the persona you see here

jelel6:

For now, there's no doubt you're the one person I'm most curious to meet for real from this platform.

You're such an enigma.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
bigpicture001:
My own dumped me cuz of self pressure by herself for marriage....

I really want to marry her, but because sh works and have seen money enough,I am not up to her class :so sh thinks....

As sh says,sh will only marry a 'very rich man'

I have been d one holding d relationship from breaking,sh is always wanting out..I got tired...and I got tired of begging and let her leave....
Because your eye dey her money naw. She owns her own company bla bla bla. No made woman would wanna settle for an underachieving man unless she genuinely loves him and willing to support him. Better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kense88: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
so, of what use are you to him ? Honestly, relationship in this part of the world is a complete waste of time and resources for the men. Feeding some useless ingrates

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
femi4:
She's dull.
She cannot operate computer/use the internet

Terrible handwriting

See wetin men dey bear
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ikjosh04:
This happened 3 years back and I'm yet to get into another relationship cause that special person that will give me peace and tranquillity has not crossed my path.

I was her first but she was super stubborn and a huge spender(financially draining) but not a gold digger.

I gave this girl 30k and the following week she borrowed 25k from me, by saying she needed to send someone 25k urgently and her online banking is not working.

I sent that money but she refused to pay back, was posting me. I actually knew she doesn't have the money cause she spend money as soon as she gets it but one fateful day I was out of cash and I needed 5k subscription.

I told bae to send me 5k card from my 25k I borrowed her and she said okay but this girl further cemented her stubbornness by saying I should send the number I want the card to be sent to, even when I told her it's my WhatsApp line.

She refused to send the card, telling me I should send the number myself to her and this lasted for 2days.

We're still in touch and she is not the promiscuous type but her stubbornness is out of this world.

When i read posts like this i can't help but wonder if a lady i know is in this same Nigeria.

This lady is from a lowly background but since i knew her 6years ago she has never ever demanded 1kobo from me and when i give her money she will reject . I practically begged her to give me her account number and after several efforts she gave me and whenever i give her money, her dad will thank me...invariably, she lets her dad know whenever i give her anything so i began to wonder if this lady is in this same Nigeria.

You will never see her in any wig or very expensive attire yet she is a paragon of natural beauty.

She is a rare breed in fact owun mi ki n fe omo naa.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
CertifiedGee:
Well, we broke up coz she caught a lady placing her head on my laps inside my room. Aunty simply turned back and left only to get a SMS few minutes later that she’s done and done for good. Nothing wey I never talk just to have her back.
I’m not proud of what I did back then but I’m still pained I lost a wonderful person.
Yimu.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by 001spice: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
Ur story no join.u r just seeking for mention.well i just gave u 1 so enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Femeto: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very selfish human beign.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Babafash(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
My ex was selfish and self centred. It's always abt her and also the billing was too much. I just have to give my myself brain and end it

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by vickydevoka(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
kingdman:
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..
He is just chasing clouts . He needs attention. N he is getting it from you. Na Man be dat, no reason watin him put there as f
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Iamziggy: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Distance, we both had our NYSC service in Kebbi state and after the service I moved back to Lagos and she Abuja. Tried all possible best to secure a job at Abuja but it did not work out. But we still had the relationship going over 9 months before we finally called it off because the seem to be no chance of us meeting again. But we're still friends till today.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by CertifiedGee(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yimu.

Yimu all you want. I only answered the OP’s question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by hstar: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ikjosh04:

It's not funny o cheesy

I just like the fact that she's good, but doing what she want gan gan yen, without being submissive, is a no no
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by franxalive(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

undecided cry undecided cry

If this is true... Then ...

This might be Coming mostly from a teenager...yet to gain sensual, emotional, mental, spiritual, character etc...maturity cry

God please help our youths...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
bigpicture001:
My own dumped me cuz of self pressure by herself for marriage....

I really want to marry her, but because sh works and have seen money enough,I am not up to her class :so sh thinks....

As sh says,sh will only marry a 'very rich man'

I have been d one holding d relationship from breaking,sh is always wanting out..I got tired...and I got tired of begging and let her leave....
Never ever..ever beg a lady to stay again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BBright1: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

Wow
Women don't What?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
My ex didn't want me to visit her or she visit me grin.
Hangout nah wahala, she no gree grin
Las las she say she send me a picture of two girls so, and write "I want this", I told her what did you want from the picture, she begin to para that I can't give her money. I asked her what did you want from the picture you send, is it cap, cloth, or watch even shoe, grin grin, she said I can't take care of her.
My ex nah simp sha grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.