Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37120 Views)

Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by LogicalZubby(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
She cheated on me and fell in love with same guy she bleeped later. Broke up with me and thorn me into pieces.
I gathered myself up and found me a new and amazing partner that is 3 times better than her.
Last month, she splitted with the guy she left me for and wanted to come back to me..
I told her I still love her too only to litter Facebook with pictures of my new baby the next day.
She vex block me everywhere. I was happy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by bigpicture001: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Because your eye dey her money naw. She owns her own company bla bla bla. No made woman would wanna settle for an underachieving man unless she genuinely loves him and willing to support him. Better luck next time

Ur too fast to conclude and condemn.....sh is more than comfortable and truely own her own very good firm.... Not a lie..DAT doesn't mean anyone DAT comes close to her is eyeing money.....been with her without even knowing her financial status ..sh his it from me for three months and I stayed...so don't be too fast to always conclude. Even okonjo iweala get husband .

your words are also very harsh ' underachieving may not b the best word. I got into biz just six months ago...and my growth rate is good.so don't b too sure sh will always b on top. Girls are usually too money ridden in their thought. Always scaling people..you never know who will b bigger in just the next 24 months....

I promise to update u as time flies..but not about us again..cuz we are no more but about how things can change for a very focus man.

Ask Linda how market after seeking men bigger than her, also ask Genevieve. Inpatients no go kill gals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by wisdomkid: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
kingdman:
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..
WHY the abuse? Do you know if she bought other stuffs for him? Why insulting people you have no idea about their private life?

Imagine me saying you're a rapist, bastard rapist who have raped 50 women in your community? You raped your mom and sisters.... how do you feel now?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Whoknowsme: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
cchub:
don't you realise that she just dey use una catch cruise ni grin, she know sey one bolo go masturbate on her mention. grin
I noticed most of her posts or mentions here is to anger most people here and watch them attack her mentions or each other. What most people forgot is that nairaland is a faceless forum.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Xkale1234(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility
ehhhh go and hustle gold digger
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
bigpicture001:

Ur too fast to conclude and condemn.....sh is more than comfortable and truely own her own very good firm.... Not a lie..DAT doesn't mean anyone DAT comes close to her is eyeing money.....been with her without even knowing her financial status ..sh his it from me for three months and I stayed...so don't be too fast to always conclude. Even okonjo iweala get husband .

your words are also very harsh ' underachieving may not b the best word. I got into biz just six months ago...and my growth rate is good.so don't b too sure sh will always b on top. Girls are usually too money ridden in their thought. Always scaling people..you never know who will b bigger in just the next 24 months....

I promise to update u as time flies..but not about us again..cuz we are no more but about how things can change for a very focus man.

Ask Linda how market after seeking men bigger than her, also ask Genevieve. Inpatients no go kill gals
Well, you was mouthing off before. Better go for someone who genuinely likes you. B there b lookinh for what she go bring for table

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Xkale1234(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men
I pity the man you're dating u can't offer him anything apart from ur stupid wide old pussy

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
LogicalZubby:
She cheated on me and fell in love with same guy she bleeped later. Broke up with me and thorn me into pieces.
I gathered myself up and found me a new and amazing partner that is 3 times better than her.
Last month, she splitted with the guy she left me for and wanted to come back to me..
I told her I still love her too only to litter Facebook with pictures of my new baby the next day.
She vex block me everywhere. I was happy

Your payback was mad!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Purplebubble: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
luminouz:

You sound so happy with his misfortune

I'm happy for you.
This was a man I loved so much, everything was going on so well until he met her, I noticed and confronted him but he lied. Weeks later communication dropped, i was preparing my mind for the worse then he started posting the new girl, calling her loml, and all the sweet names, he doesn't know she's a LovePeddler who is using kayamata on him. Uncle is enjoying his new situationship

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by KingLawlts: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

"OlooooSho �" i knw blame you, Ashana knw dey follow man suffer b4 na.. cuz of gold necklace u leave ur man, immediately u follow d next one��" now if that one knw con Lata get again, u rush go meet another one .. 37 u go con dey Carry bible up nd down say na one of ur village ppl dey do u ��

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Purplebubble:
This was a man I loved so much, everything was going on so well until he met her, I noticed and confronted him but he lied. Weeks later communication dropped, i was preparing my mind for the worse then he started posting the new girl, calling her loml, and all the sweet names, he doesn't know she's a LovePeddler who is using kayamata on him. Uncle is enjoying his new situationship

I understand how you feel. I still feel you are enjoying his misfortune, because you haven't moved on. If he is doing well, your bitterness would know no bounds!!!

My advice is this: Just let him be. No need to know how whereabouts, whether success or failure!

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ndipe(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
One of the reasons for the birth of the Stingy men association of Nigeria.

[quote author=Zzor post=99998337]I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen a[b]nd where I come from women don't buy things for men[[/b]/quote]
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Purplebubble: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2021
luminouz:

You sound so happy with his misfortune

I'm happy for you.
there was even a time I wanted to let him know but it would have sounded like i was jealous so i had to delete his contacts and move on till whenever he finds out. Make I just dey mind my business like this

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by stanliwise(m): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2021
gfon:
big difference.Most of you start reading epistle to the ladies how you ain't compatible anymore,beg her to try and ginger the love once more...i don't have time for all that gibberish.Time is money
coward excuses. While one don’t need to explain long epistle. I consider it childish behavior to simply just start ignoring and ghosting people without giving people a fore-knowledge. Simply man up and tell her it is over and move ahead.

I consider People who do long epistle as dramatic, but people who just ghost people are cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Oweku: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2021
poloplaza:
I broke up with zzor because of her high libido undecided
She wanted to finish me with doggy
Send me are number bro..
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by stanliwise(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Oweku:

Send me are number bro..
werey
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Cyoung4real(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men

It was your fault. Why can’t you say things as it is? Why blame him instead of saying “we broke up because I’m too broke to afford things I need by myself” you went to call him (your boyfriend) stingy because he didn’t buy you a gold necklace. Gold digger oshi

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by stanliwise(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Whoknowsme:
I noticed most of her posts or mentions here is to anger most people here and watch them attack her mentions or each other. What most people forgot is that nairaland is a faceless forum.
she is a parody of the girl people complain about especially the so called redpill. More like trolling. Yet most so called alpha male jump at her post like dog that has just seen a fresh bone

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Besto(m): 12:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Purplebubble:
He travelled out, got a new gf and was flaunting her on his WhatsApp status, I learnt that she is an undercover prostitute and has even jazzed the werey and she's currently controlling him like her child. Wahala be like wetin again? Lol

Wahala be like church drummers.
They won't let someone listen to what pastor has to say, before anything you will hear" skrum skrum korogodo Tom Tom gbish....

Una say watin again ���

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MARS1(m): 12:40am On Mar 20, 2021
After dating for long, thinking I could make her my perfect match, allowing her have her way always, little did I know that I was indirectly preparing myself to be relegated and be the woman. I can't even say things I'd like her do, before you know, quarrel and misunderstanding from nowhere. I guess our time was up and a need to move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MARS1(m): 12:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Essy23:
One of us was toxic. �
Which of the us is toxic, you or him?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MARS1(m): 12:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Michelle55:

LOL.. Nice try.
By the way I think you're referring to another Michelle and not mine.
Let's read yours, or you didn't have an ex?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MARS1(m): 12:47am On Mar 20, 2021
JaneYave:
Our time was up.
Biko how was that time determined? let me learn
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Draslo(m): 12:49am On Mar 20, 2021
kingdman:
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..
Oloriburuku ni omo yen. Ashewo de ni pelu.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Electrochemistry(m): 1:20am On Mar 20, 2021
My first gf who I meant to marry was just sleeping around. The second was domineering and insultive.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by alexola20(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2021
I no dey break up,I just switch to my "ghosting crown" or japa and dazall.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BRATISLAVA: 1:34am On Mar 20, 2021
femi4:
She's dull.
She cannot operate computer/use the internet

Terrible handwriting

What kind of person are you to have met someone like that?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by kufman123: 1:43am On Mar 20, 2021
i took zzor virginity n Japa,till today she still dey disturb me

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by djkaneo(m): 1:49am On Mar 20, 2021
gfon:
I don't break up,i ghost you and move on.

Correct Gee!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yemike(m): 2:13am On Mar 20, 2021
The billing was becoming too much and I have no other choice but to walk away.

She told me her mum was sick I sent her cash and she used the cash to buy phone and she even have the gut to slam it to my face that the money i sent was the balance needed to complete the purchase of the phone and to worsen the situation she even asked for money to buy gele the next day.

She thought she's smart but I'm just a cheerful giver naturally. My kindness was taken for weakness

I don suffer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mamarockzie(f): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2021
He was a drama king and a big baby.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by noisy45(m): 2:23am On Mar 20, 2021
She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / LASTMA Officer Pre-Wedding Photos / I Love Her But I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.