Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project (19754 Views)

I Used The Money Peter Obi Saved In Foreign Reserve To Build Airport. Obiano / Soludo And State House Should Rename The Airport "Obiano International Airport " / Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by NEWSREPORT: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gov Willie Obiano on the 17th March 2021 took the entire executive of Ohaneze Ndi on a tour of the ongoing Anambra international airport project in Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDBBMHZhZDQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Trimjos: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nice one!!

Obiano is one of the best Governors east of the Niger; just that he drinks alot.

17 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by NEWSREPORT: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
Gov Willie Obiano on the 17th March 2021 took the entire executive of Ohaneze Ndi on a tour of the ongoing Anambra international airport project in Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDBBMHZhZDQ

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by NEWSREPORT: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Massive work ongoing st the site

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by harmargedon: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nice one

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by AsomughaChuks05: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
I can confidently say that the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri when it begins operations, will be the busiest airport in the South after MMIA. Onitsha businessmen will turn the place to a beehive of activity as they fly to Guangzhou, Seoul, Germany, USA, South Africa, Taiwan etc to close multi billion dollar business deals and bring in billion dollar cargoes.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by longetivity(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
I can confidently say that the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri when it begins operations, will be the busiest airport in the South after MMIA. Onitsha businessmen will turn the place to a beehive of activity as they fly to Guangzhou, Seoul, Germany, USA, South Africa, Taiwan etc to close multi billion dollar business deals and bring in billion dollar cargoes.
be calming down nah

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anambra is a Great state ....there will be no IGBO without Anambra

28 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

When was the airport christened Chief Willie Obiano int’l airport? I hope he doesn’t name it after himself...that would be immodest of him!

The routes you mentioned are good, but it all depends on Abuja approving them and allowing willing international airlines to serve the airport. I know why i’m cautious in this regard....this is Nigeria with its caustic envy, badbelle and ‘Ndigbo should be held down’ attitude!

50 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by rexwalters: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

When was the airport christened Chief Willie Obiano int’l airport? I hope he doesn’t name it after himself...that would be immodest of him!

The routes you mentioned are good, but it all depends on Abuja approving them and allowing willing international airlines to serve the airport. I know why i’m cautious in this regard....this is Nigeria with its caustic envy, badbelle and ‘Ndigbo should be held down’ attitude!
Poverty is worrying you, failed ipob miscreants.
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Xscape047: 4:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Issorite

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by BUSHHUNTER: 4:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Cti28(m): 4:38am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice one, but I dislike the Organization Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, because they never have Igbos interest at heart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by igbowoman: 4:39am On Mar 19, 2021
Lord let this come to fruition so Igbos won't have need for Lagos and Abuja airports
In Jesus name

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by igbowoman: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2021
A good name would be Chinua Achebe Airport
His name needs to be immortalized in Igboland

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by JuanJO(m): 4:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Ggg
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2021
This is commendable.
Good governance.

Statistics has it that the money Ibori looted can conveniently build 15 world standard airports!!

May all looters of our national and state treasury all perish, along with the small criminals supporting them online and offline.
Thieves everywhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Lordave: 4:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Na wa oo.

This one our darling daddy is here, I hope he hasn't booked space at the airport to sell dead vulture meat.

Anambra people should be careful with the way the consume BBque, not everything with 2 legs is a chicken.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Ibeme: 4:48am On Mar 19, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

Calm down. PH Airport is still there na.
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by dayleke: 4:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Okay o.....
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Lordave: 4:57am On Mar 19, 2021
Ibeme:

Calm down. PH Airport is still there na.
If I were Obiano I would make sure that this airport is second to none or at least second to Lagos in the whole of Southern Nigeria.

Anambra is situated perfectly in the East, those going to the North or West mostly pass through the state, I won't have to travel to Lagos or Abuja to fly while we have almost the same facility in nearby Anambra State.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by SirIconR(m): 5:02am On Mar 19, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
The Name will be Sir Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu International Airport ..... I can bet this, Any time any day

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by studentofTruth: 5:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice one, but how good is the road from the airport to Onitsha and Awka?
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Lordave: 5:15am On Mar 19, 2021
SirIconR:
The Name will be Sir Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu International Airport ..... I can bet this, Any time any day
What will be the positive for naming it after Ojukwu? Will it increase nmber of passengers and aircraft landing and taking off from the airport?

They could find simpler names like Anambra International Airport or even Chinua Achebe International Airport and leave Ojukwu to rest, many monuments and sites with his name already ah ah!

Unu choro nno iji politics gbuchapu nwoke mmadu na ili. Na wa o.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by nastyesco(m): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Igbo Amaka! Lets rename this airport as IPOB International Airport

Nnamdi Kanu for President
Kanu/El-Rufai 2023 grin

I dedicate this page to my babe Bose, that girl front jugs na hustle

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Emmexguy123: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
Anambra is a Great state ....there will be no IGBO without Anambra

You just want to start what you cannot even attempt to finish.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 19, 2021
give it up to the igbos. if we had the backing of state in what we do, we would have gone very faaaar. #facts. #nocap

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by vincentjk(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:
Nice one!!

Obiano is one of the best Governors east of the Niger; just that he drinks alot.

I choose a drunkard who knows what he's doing and one of the best governors in the country than a hypocrite who will claim he doesn't touch a green bottle but embezzles his people's money and then goes Scot free.

Abi which one do you choose?

Leave my governor for me o biko kwa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Focusmind: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Focusmind: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

Easy bro! Chest beating won't take you anywhere. Chest beating has always been the downfall of people. Excited over little things. Learn to manage expectations.

Nairalanders always have the impression that people from other zones beefs them whenever their governor does any little good. If FG doesn't approve these routes, then nothing. I hope they do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders Met With The President Elect Today At The Defence House. / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor / How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.