Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

Join The 25m In 1 Year Challenge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The 25m In 1 Year Challenge (226 Views)

If You Have 25m / $1.25m (Over N700m) Fortune Smiles On Local Fisherman As He Made Rare Discovery / 2018 Total Startup Of The Year Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The 25m In 1 Year Challenge by coolscott(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2021
The 25m naira in One Year Challenge

All Money is Made By Selling
Something To Someone.

Think about it. Even the employee is selling his skill (through time) to the employing organisation for a pre-agreed salary at the end of the month.

Dangote sells cement.
Google, Youtube and Twitter sell advertising.
MTN, Globacom and Co, sell airtime.

But if I start selling anything these guys are selling today, apparently, doing that in itself alone will not make me a billionaire, because of one missing factor.

And that missing factor is...

... Sales volume.

To cut a long story short,
I will have to conquer volume one
way or another.

Dangote does it through an
effective distribution network

Whoever solves the sales volume
problem gets the full reward
(provided each sale is made at a profit).

So, how do we solve the volume problem?

Can we solve the volume problem?

My name is Dafiri Scott Irimagha,
and I have partnered with Ronald Nzimora,
arguably Nigeria's number one digital/direct sales marketer, to work with 25 people who believe they are up to the challenge to make this happen using a clearly laid out master plan.

Ronald is a highly sought after and
successful businessman and his very successful marketing agency,
Profit Marketing Systems Limited
works with some of the top brands in the country and abroad.

These include NairaBET, EbonyBET, BETland, 1960BET, Leaders & Company (ThisDay Newspapers), Complete Sports , Success Attitude Development Centre (SADC) , DayStar Church, etc.

All these businesses pay Mr. Ronald
every year to ensure continued superior sales results for their businesses, and he would love to share some of his methods with you.

If you'd love an opportunity to be coached by
Mr. Ronald Nzimora in taking up the challenge
to sell enough under 1 year to record 25 million naira in profits, then follow the link below for details.

https://dafiriscott.com/%e2%82%a625-million-in-1-year-challenge/

(1) (Reply)

Bank Charges VAT On SMS Alert Over A Period; Is This New? / My Taxi Driver Was Terrified / LET’S TALK!! 5 Things Rich People Never Do But Will Advise You To Be Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.