Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. (2389 Views)

Beans & Rice Now Available In Smaller Bags. 50kg, 25kg, 10kg, / We Sell Cassava, Plantain Suckers, Plantain Seedlings, Vegetables Etc / Seed And Fertilizer Planter @reasonable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 3:23am On Mar 19, 2021
Manual Seed Planter

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 3:36am On Mar 19, 2021
Get yours today

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by spinna: 5:09am On Mar 19, 2021
interested..location pls
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2021
spinna:
interested..location pls
Osogbo osun state, WhatsApp 08103781532, we deliver Nationwide.
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by eedimo(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice innovation

How do I get it from Makurdi?
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2021
eedimo:
Nice innovation

How do I get it from Makurdi?

We can waybill to you contact via WhatsApp to discuss more. 08103781532
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2021
End of back and body pain from bending during planting of crops seeds
Cut labour cost and fast
for all grain and legumes crop such as Maize, Beans, Soya beans, Melon, Groundnut

It can be used in both big and small farms areas.
It can be used when a tractor can't access the planting area.
It is suitable for new farmers because this tool can determine the space between each plant
It is suitable for old & young farmers
It is made from steel; lightweight and portable. less than 1kg
It can be used to apply fertilizer to soil.
It is affordable because it's exclusively designed to facilitate the farmers.
Uniform planting spacing
Can be used in no till farming

How to use manual seeder planter
To effectively use this tool, the moisture of soil after having ploughed in regular furrows should be around 50-60% ,the planting depth is approximately 1-2 inches depending on type of soil and the marker will determine the space of planting around 1-60 cm.

Call or text +2348050424717 Delivery nationwide
What'sapp +2348103781532

1 Share

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by cattlefarming01: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Become A Millionaire From Maize Farming

Nigeria is one of the largest producer of maize in Africa, Despite its high production , Nigeria yield of 1.69 metric tonne per hectare is one of the lowest among the top maize producer in Africa.

In spite of the huge production of maize in Nigeria, maize farmers cannot meet up with the local demand of maize.

Maize farmers have been discouraged by the low yield of maize during harvest as a result of infertile soil used during planting.

Maize crop still remains a goldmine in Nigeria and the recent hike in the price of maize has made this crop even more special

The journey of a profitable maize farming begins with planting the right amount of seeds, weeding, irrigation, using pesticides and Agric - Zyme 3X fertilizer to supply Nitrogen, Phosphorus, And Potassium needed in the soil for the maize which is very important for bumper harvest.

Agric -Zyme 3X Organic fertilizer is the best way for every maize farmer to increase their yield in a cost effective and environmentally friendly manner.

Benefits Of Agric- Zyme 3X Organic Fertilizer.

It stimulates nitrogen fixing bacteria in the soil

It increases yield of maize per hectare.

Restores damaged soil.

Produces healthy maize free from chemicals

Environmentally Friendly

For delivery Of Agric - Zyme 3X fertilizer to your location contact us on +23408033492090

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Use our planter to plant your maize, soya, cowpea, etc remove stress, and increase the speed to get things done.
Easy to use. Order yours today.
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by Krak(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2021
bezaleeltech:
Use our planter to plant your maize, soya, cowpea, etc remove stress, and increase the speed to get things done.
Easy to use. Order yours today.
How much for the planter?
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Krak:

How much for the planter?
3,500 only

1 Like

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by emmaachile2(m): 1:38am On May 03, 2021
Can it plant rice?
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 3:54am On May 03, 2021
emmaachile2:
Can it plant rice?
yes it can plant rice upland, if you plant in mash we have planted for that.
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 4:04am On May 11, 2021
bezaleeltech:
Cut labour cost Plant 6 acres of corn per day using this tools
for all grain and legumes crop such as Maize, Beans, Soya beans, Melon, Groundnut

It is suitable for new farmers because this tool can determine the space between each plant
The farmer can use this tool to plant 6-8 acres per day.
Uniform planting spacing

To effectively use this tool, the moisture of soil after having ploughed in regular furrows should be around 50-60% ,the planting depth is approximately 1-2 inches depending on type of soil and the marker will determine the space of planting around 1-60 cm.

Call or text +2348103781532 +2348050424717 Delivery nationwide
What'sapp +2348103781532

Now available at Solokad, Ogunpa, Ibadan.
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by Limanswemishi: 5:12pm On May 27, 2021
Is your planter still available?
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 4:49am On May 29, 2021
Limanswemishi:
Is your planter still available?
yes .
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by LegitPlug: 3:48pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by faazagribiz: 7:45am On May 30, 2021
Can I have the video of the implement in field operation?quote author=bezaleeltech post=100004291]Manual Seed Planter

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2021
faazagribiz:
Can I have the video of the implement in field operation?quote author=bezaleeltech post=100004291]Manual Seed Planter

Sorry for not replying on time my phone got spoil in farm just come out to repair
Please send a what's app message to send you video
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by jospepper(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2021
So this equipment can plant 2.4 hectares in a day? Please who has tested it and can testify to it's efficiency.
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by Reality11: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
jospepper:
So this equipment can plant 2.4 hectares in a day? Please who has tested it and can testify to it's efficiency.

On the quest to buy hand push planter, a seller was telling me it can plant 2.5-3 hectares per day. I contacted some people that own and use it only to hear 1 hectare per day. I also checked on Alibaba sellers description it was 0.5-1 hectare. That means he lied!

Thus I've never use this but I don't think you can achieve 2.4 with the planter.

I think this planter would even make it slower if you consider how it works compared to the traditional method with hoe or cutlass and I don't think someone with hoe/cutlass can exceed 1.5 hectares

1 Like

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by jospepper(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Reality11:

On the quest to buy hand push planter, a seller was telling me it can plant 2.5-3 hectares per day. I contacted some people that own and use it only to hear 1 hectare per day. I also checked on Alibaba sellers description it was 0.5-1 hectare. That means he lied!

Thus I've never use this but I don't think you can achieve 2.4 with the planter.

I think this planter would even make it slower if you consider how it works compared to the traditional method with hoe or cutlass and I don't think someone with hoe/cutlass can exceed 1.5 hectares

I was wondering how one can use this instrument to plant 6 acres which is about 2.4 hectares in a day!

Immediately I saw that I knew he wasn't sure of what he quoted.
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
jospepper:
I was wondering how one can use this instrument to plant 6 acres which is about 2.4 hectares in a day!

Immediately I saw that I knew he wasn't sure of what he quoted.

You are only qualified to make a review after you have used a product.
Whatever specification a product designer give, its always in ranges depending on the condition on ground.
If what you are working towards is the capacity have you thought about the easy to even do the qouta you do in a day with cutlass, etc.
At least if you are not buying or taking advantage of the available tools for your farm operation don't affect others that are willing to be innovative with there farm practice.
How much is it 3500 Naira only and you want result of machine you could have bought with 3500 dollar.
Mind you its range is not totally impossible, I have use it personally before bringing it here everyday of usage my capacity increase.
You can do continuous work for a week without any body stress or pain. Can you with cutlass.

1 Like

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Reality11:

With h due respect sir, can you plant 1 hectare with hoes and cutlass, unless you outsource it out to this labourer? With this tools you alone can if not up to at least near it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by jospepper(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
bezaleeltech:

You are only qualified to make a review after you have used a product.
Whatever specification a product designer give, its always in ranges depending on the condition on ground.
If what you are working towards is the capacity have you thought about the easy to even do the qouta you do in a day with cutlass, etc.
At least if you are not buying or taking advantage of the available tools for your farm operation don't affect others that are willing to be innovative with there farm practice.
How much is it 3500 Naira only and you want result of machine you could have bought with 3500 dollar.
Mind you its range is not totally impossible, I have use it personally before bringing it here everyday of usage my capacity increase.
You can do continuous work for a week without any body stress or pain. Can you with cutlass.
All the grammar you wrote up there is rubbish sir.
It is practically not possible to manually plant 2.4 hectares a day with that instrument.
The person who posted that specification clearly does not understand what an acre is and it seems you are also in the same wagon with him.
It's a good innovation no doubt but let's be careful not to mislead people.

1 Like

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2021
bezaleeltech:
Cut labour cost Plant 6 acres of corn per day using this tools

The farmer can use this tool to plant 6-8 acres per day.
Uniform planting spacing

Call or text +2348103781532 +2348050424717 Delivery nationwide
What'sapp +2348103781532
Still available
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2021
bezaleeltech:
Still available

Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bezaleeltech(m): 6:13am On Feb 23
bezaleeltech:
Cut labour cost and fast

Uniform planting spacing

Call or text +2348050424717 Delivery nationwide
What'sapp +2348103781532

As rain has started in some areas get a planter today to start preparation planting for melon maize, etc
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by bizzibodi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16
Is this planter still available,can it drop fertilizer too
Re: Manual Seed Drop Hand Planter (maize, Beans, Rice, Vegetables, Etc. by spinna: 1:10pm On Mar 22
A good rain fell in my farms area in Iseyin Oyo state overnight

I was up early this morning with my planter which i got from op some years back

Planted several rows of high protein fast growing and drought resistant Brachiaria grass

Once you master the rhythm it saves time and your back from bending..

It's good for zero tillage system as its a jab type planter..

I commend OP once again for his innovation and wish him the best

Get your own Brachiaria grass and leave your animal feeding problems behind

Call me on 07063463851

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Day Old Chick, One Week To Three Weeks To Two Months Old Broilers. / 2 fairly used new Holland tractors for sale / Free E-books On How To Start Snail Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.