Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Love You So Much......Will You Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You So Much......Will You Marry Me? (306 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You So Much......Will You Marry Me? by Calorie: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2021
"My name is Oluwanifemi, but you can call me Femi. There is something I have wanted to discuss with you. Please, if you don't mind, can you spare me few minutes" says Femi to a young lady. "Go ahead", the young lade responded.
Femi continued, "You know, since I have set my eyes on you, I have not been myself again. I just love you and I love everything about you. I can't but think about you every time. When I eat, it is you I think about. Even in my sleep I dream about you. My love for you is just beyond what I can express with words......."

Well, both ladies and men are familiar with this type of story. "I love you" in most cases usually precedes every relationship. But why is it that some of these seemingly love relationship end in pains, bitterness and regrets. Well, the truth is that, as human beings, we only see outward, it is only God that sees the inward. Many hearts have been broken to the extent that some people don't believe there is anything called LOVE. They have given their heart in love, but what they got in return is disappointments upon disappointments. This type of pain is better imagined.

In case, you have fallen victim, I want you to know that there is still hope for you. And if you are still young and you have never experienced such, I say congratulations! Whatever the category you fall into, you can learn from your mistakes or from the mistakes of others. The truth is that, naturally, human beings are selfish. The Bible says that the heart of man is desperately wicked. But the questions is that, why is it easy for us to fall in love for a lady or man that we are not 100% sure he/she actually loves us in totality and we reject the love of Christ? This is the BIG question. Let's think about it. How can we reject SOMEONE that loves us to the point of laying down His life for us and then try to find love elsewhere? Are we not deceiving ourselves? The truth is that, no one can love you like Christ! Even while we are yet a sinner, He died for us.

So, it makes sense to accept the LOVE of the ONE who truly loves you. When you do this sincerely. He will heal your broken heart. He will guide you to the right relationship. Please, men (including women) are deceptive. But you can rest assured that the LOVE of Christ never fails. It is genuine. It never fails!

My brothers and sisters, Christ is proposing to you today, saying to you "I love you, will you marry me?". If you can say "yes" to a man or woman who can disappoint anytime, why can't you say "YES" to Christ today?. This is the decision you can never regret. He is knocking at the door of your heart, please allow Him in and everything shall fall in place for you. Bible says, seek ye, the kingdom of God and His righteousness, all these things(marriage, peace, job etc) shall be added unto you.

If you are willing to accept Him now, just say the prayer below.

Lord Jesus, I come to you today as a sinner. I know you died for me and on the third day, you rose so that I can be justified. I confess You today as my Lord and my Saviour. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, forgive me and cleanse me from all my sins. Save my soul and write my name in the Book of life. Thank You for saving me. I will serve You all the days of my life in Jesus Name. Amen.
Congratulation!

LIKE this post if you prayed this prayer. SHARE if you are already born again.

(1) (Reply)

To My Bacherlors Ever! / 14 Daily Habits That Build A Strong Relationship / 30 Heartwarming Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.