Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed (1350 Views)

13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2021
interactive morning session,he said that
One of the abducted girls that was raped by the
Nigerian military under the watch of Wike underwent surgery and her womb was removed�
-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
The girl identity will be reveal when she get strong ,

Is very sad indeed
Hope those unknown gunmen are not related to these victims

Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Monogamy: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2021
That's too bad.

Evil people everywhere
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by theTranslator: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2021
That's bad

But I DONT really take Sahara reporters seriously anymore. Too much half truths and fake news
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Jdaughter(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2021
smiley
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Anigreat: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2021
shocked

Imagine

Wike the terrorists governor will sure pay for all his atrocities one day.
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by triple996(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2021
gutter news from biafra online republic
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2021
I still dont understand why the Nigerian press have refused to give coverage or investigate this allegation that 53 women were arrested in Obigbo, tranfarred to various Army barracks in the North, where they were serially raped for months
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Now
This is the worst
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2021
These politicians are never united.but,when it comes to dealing with the poor mass ruthlessly..united they stand..like oyigbo,like orlu...na GOD go judge all of them.
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by bobogoat91: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
I still dont understand why the Nigerian press have refused to give coverage or investigate this allegation that 53 women were arrested in Obigbo, tranfarred to various Army barracks in the North, where they were serially raped for months
Cause the so called rape never happened, you've got to ask yourself... how come not one of the victims has come out to grant an interview? I would think organizations and media outlets like Amnesty international or even Aljazeera and BBC would have hopped on such news to report about already, but nothing so far. I find it very weird that we've not heard one interview even with the benefit of anonymity from any of these girls.

1 Like

Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
bobogoat91:

Cause the so called rape never happened, you've got to ask yourself... how come not one of the victims has come out to grant an interview? I would think organizations and media outlets like Amnesty international or even Aljazeera and BBC would have hopped on such news to report about already, but nothing so far. I find it very weird that we've not heard one interview even with the benefit of anonymity from any of these girls.
If you can deny lekki massacre with live video evidence
You can deny your parents too
Though we know you are a member of ponmo crew
BMC we are not expecting you to believe or use your brain when your master have not ask you to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by bobogoat91: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

[s]If you can deny lekki massacre with live video evidence
You can deny your parents too
Though we know you are a member of ponmo crew
BMC we are not expecting you to believe or use your brain when your master have not ask you to[/s]

Unfortunately for you I deal with logic and cognitive reasoning but emotionalism. Provide evidence (including the live video footage) of the dead bodies in the so called Lekki massacre or forever hold your peace.
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by tunjiajayi: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2021
Where is obigbo? Fictitious name, fictitious place and fictitious people.

Oyigbo we know.
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Asgard13: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Wike is evil..

Ogboni to the soul.
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2021
bobogoat91:

Unfortunately for you I deal with logic and cognitive reasoning but emotionalism. Provide evidence (including the live video footage) of the dead bodies in the so called Lekki massacre or forever hold your peace.
You only deal with ponmo and boli
With hypocrisy
A blind man can’t watch video
So stop asking for it
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Omoboricash(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
And this ur statement make sense . "Arrested in Rivers and transfered to various army barracks in the north for serial rape'
Pls process your statement before written down
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
bobogoat91:

he who support evil, one way or the other the evil must visit him.have a nice day
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by tit(f): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wike womb shall be removed too.
Insha Allah
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by Moneywirer: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
There might not be Nigeria anymore by 2023
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
bcux its a lie. u know ipob can go far to tell false stories.. which sane person can this allegation serious?
Re: Obigbo:womb Of One Of The Girl Raped ,removed by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
tit:
Wike womb shall be removed too. Insha Allah
babe what has done wrong na?

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Undergraduate Commits Suicide For Not Been Able To Spell In Class (ph / Happening Now: Nigeria Army Lay Siege On Ukpor In Anambra; Citizens Flee Town / Breaking: Many Feared Dead, Injured As Massive Explosion Hits Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.