Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) (40928 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by YourJesus: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Verily verily I say unto thee. For who so ever that help his or her nameughbour is my own.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by newdawnlive: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
awesome, God bless him more but this is not an estate
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
This is commendable beyond measure..!!

Imagine if RCCG, Winners, BLW, MFM, Chosen, Deeperlife and host of multi billionaire ministers are this Cheerful givers

, rccg and winners has done more than this....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Religious slavery, what choice do they have?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by chamboy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Apostle Chinyere has done more good to Nigerians than Buhari and APC.

God bless OPM!
plus pdp
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Vallyview: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Apostle Chinyere has done more good to Nigerians than Buhari and APC.

God bless OPM!
May GOD almighty bless this man of GOD
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Randy111(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
PointZerom:

Don't put yourself in trouble. We have more pastors in this field than you know.
Many of them don't come to social media to broadcast it.

You your head bro. I said I know only two. There could be more. But as far as I know, the rest are Yahoo pastors. Or don't you understand the phrase, 'as far as I know'. Or are you one of the business men in church alters?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dr Jesus is on call. I av ds nurse that belongs to OPM, she encounged me severally to join her church, that d Apostle sends medics overseas for further training. But I am not after overseas traveling, I just want to Bleep her big yansh
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
This is commendable beyond measure..!!

Imagine if RCCG, Winners, BLW, MFM, Chosen, Deeperlife and host of multi billionaire ministers are this Cheerful givers
Who said others are not doing?,
RCCG alone sef as done many things
From Road to Health to Relieve materials to Orhanage e.t.c.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by laiperi: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is so impressive. We still have people like this all around the country.

Yet, it is not enough. When you provide for the poor, let them know you want them to build on it. Once something is free, there are poor people that keep on coming for more freebies as your duty.

Nigerians lack maintenance mentality. Before you know it, the beautiful houses will turn to a jungle. Establish a cooperative to contribute for upkeep and maintenance.

Some Jakande estates turned out beautiful while others turned to eyesores.

Do not blame the poor only. Check out what FESTAC has turned to.

This man has done well.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

, rccg and winners has done more than this....

Really? Where?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by EMMY76: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
SmartPolician:
Christianity has done so much for Nigeria.
In Ogun and Rivers States, Winners Chapel and Salvation Ministries have built roads respectively - not to mention the schools and hospitals all the major churches have across Nigeria. In fact, schools run by the clergies are some of the best in the east. Now, they have ventured into providing cozy, zero-fee homes.

Without fear, I challenge people from the other faith to emulate Christians. It's not enough to invest in drives to further the cause of Islam in Nigeria. Islamic scholars and evangelists should do better than breeding home-grown terrorists and bandits in Nigeria. The religion should prove its relevance for God's sake.

Islam can't contribute anything to humanity the religion is more of a political movement or a tool for mind control.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by brightDdon(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kosiso12:
OPM Founder, Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The winner of IGBERE TV 2020 Most Outstanding Humanitarian of the Year and General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has built yet another free estates, for the poor and less privileged, Igbere TV reports.

The new estate, which was commissioned recently in Rivers State, has brought the total number of such estates, by the renowned cleric and philanthropist, to 18 scattered across all parts of the country.

Speaking to IGBERE TV, some of those who benefited from the kind gesture appreciated Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere and described him as a Godly leader who recognizes the value in other people and continually invests in them.

"I want to thank Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere for his kind gesture. This came as a surprise to all of us here."

"Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere is a Godly leader who recognizes the value in other people and continually invests in them".

"We are happy and we pray to God to keep him safe so that he will keep touching lives".

IGBERE TV recalls that Apostle Chinyere last month surprised his residence Pastor with a brand new Toyota Sequoia SUV.

The SUV was earlier displayed on the screen with a worship song on the background during the message titled :'GOD HAS REMEMBERED YOU’.

After the end of the service, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, in his usual manner, shocked his resident pastor, Godwin Amadi, by presenting the high-riding luxury SUV to him.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1385340/opm-founder-apostle-chinyere-builds-18-free-estates-poor-photos/

i love this man....

May God continue to bless and protect him.

I pray to be like him
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by chikason22(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
punisha:
Dunno much about this man but glad to always see that anything about him is a positive one.
Unlike fake apostle Suleiman who keep banging pvssy and living loxirious life at the expense of his church business without giving back. But only give back p*nis to female church members
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by SocialJustice: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
shilz:
aside media,he is really a good man.
Obviously.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
I saw one atheist up there saying beautiful things about God and this man of God shocked

I now come to understand that, if men of God could stay true to their calling and be of a blessing to humanity, we may never have anyone claiming to be an atheist.

Men of God should lead people to God through their words and actions like this man of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by ollins(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wow.God bless him
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by StreetFight: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
It is easy to make Heaven, just give to the poor and God will bless you here in Earth and give you a good place in Heaven

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
bishop4life:

most mission owned schools were well maintained and turions were almost free until your government seized and bastardized them.

Who is talking about mission schools here?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

What's your point exactly? If he hadn't given anything you would still twist the narrative to suite your desire to always speak even when you should be quiet.

Jesus obviously didn't send you, the devil did.
Lol! Thanks.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by lookingfly: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
See people using tithe and offering monies rightly.......if na some, na to arrange 3 private jets for hanger.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
SmartPolician:
Christianity has done so much for Nigeria.
In Ogun and Rivers States, Winners Chapel and Salvation Ministries have built roads respectively - not to mention the schools and hospitals all the major churches have across Nigeria. In fact, schools run by the clergies are some of the best in the east. Now, they have ventured into providing cozy, zero-fee homes.

Without fear, I challenge people from the other faith to emulate Christians. It's not enough to invest in drives to further the cause of Islam in Nigeria. Islamic scholars and evangelists should do better than breeding home-grown terrorists and bandits in Nigeria. The religion should prove its relevance for God's sake.

Which road Salvation Ministries built in PH please?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Angelmichael63:
GREAT MOVE BY A GREAT MAN OF GOD

CHRISTIANITY IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENS TO US IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.

EVEN WHEN GOVERNMENT IS DOING NOTHING,CHURCH IS STILL STANDING TALL FOR HER PEOPLE.

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by GoodBoi1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nigeria should kukuma handover the leadership of the nation to the church since people are looking to the church organizations to do what is expected from the government. Church do this, church do that.... If the church decides to be performing government responsibilities, how much can they do?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by ejanla077: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It is easy to give little out of abundance. Even the Pharisees did that!

What is hard to do is to give sacrificially or much out of the abundance or little one has. That's the kind of giving that pleases God!

Jesus said, "to whom much is given, much is required." Luke 12:48

Hence when the poor widow gave sacrificially out of the little she had, heaven acknowledged her giving. Matthew 12:43-44

The same for rich Zacchaeus who gave sacrificially out of the abundance he had, as heaven also acknowledged his giving. Luke 19:8-10

That's what I love about this man. It's his sacrificial giving. He could have many private jets if he chose to as several church leaders. But he doesn't have even one, because he doesn't just give little out of the abundance he has to the poor, but sacrificially. So the money he could have been laying up or used to be buying such luxuries for himself, he sacrificially uses it to help the poor and needy.

Hence I believe that heaven would also acknowledge his giving.

God bless.

You re a very bad person.. Show us wat ur god og man have done for people
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice gesture. But what's with the OPM Free Estate tag at that entrance? The whole world must know that the occupants live in a free house?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good
Where is he getting his money from
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by chatinent: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tor, this is what givers never lack means...not just church members paying through their noses in the name of tithe.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Unbelievable shocked, where are those geedy one's using church money to boast of a private jet. materialistic slavery, May God bless her. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / NTA Channel Church Spotted In Eket, Nigeria(photo) / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.