Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) (40930 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Pat081: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
God bless you dad not like some dad G. O who are just after money but wait oooo what of if they dead? Just asking ooo
Kosiso12:
OPM Founder, Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The winner of IGBERE TV 2020 Most Outstanding Humanitarian of the Year and General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has built yet another free estates, for the poor and less privileged, Igbere TV reports.

The new estate, which was commissioned recently in Rivers State, has brought the total number of such estates, by the renowned cleric and philanthropist, to 18 scattered across all parts of the country.

Speaking to IGBERE TV, some of those who benefited from the kind gesture appreciated Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere and described him as a Godly leader who recognizes the value in other people and continually invests in them.

"I want to thank Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere for his kind gesture. This came as a surprise to all of us here."

"Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere is a Godly leader who recognizes the value in other people and continually invests in them".

"We are happy and we pray to God to keep him safe so that he will keep touching lives".

IGBERE TV recalls that Apostle Chinyere last month surprised his residence Pastor with a brand new Toyota Sequoia SUV.

The SUV was earlier displayed on the screen with a worship song on the background during the message titled :'GOD HAS REMEMBERED YOU’.

After the end of the service, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, in his usual manner, shocked his resident pastor, Godwin Amadi, by presenting the high-riding luxury SUV to him.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1385340/opm-founder-apostle-chinyere-builds-18-free-estates-poor-photos/
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
l wish l was in Rivers State right now
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
SavageResponse:
How will the facilities there be maintained if there is no charge at all?

The buildings will quickly become dilapidated if care is not taken sad
wow clap for your self Mr savage responder tueh
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
They will soon start fvvcking themselves the way we used to fvvck ourselves in higher institution hostel da year...they would have forgotten it's church lodge and not schl hostel

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Very nice gesture. Until I see one Muslim Imam or any northern elite who will do anything free to benefit the masses irrespective of their religious and ethnic background. Igbo have been adding value and laughter in the lives of millions Nigerians. Chief Allen Onyema did same for the ungrateful people but they will continue hating and working against the Igbo. God bless Igbo people all over the world.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by wingmanIII: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

, rccg and winners has done more than this....

Lie lie. Give us see solid examples
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by wingmanIII: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
EMMY76:

Islam can't contribute anything to humanity the religion is more of a political movement or a tool for mind control.

Gbam! Gbam!
You know them
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It is easy to give little out of abundance. Even the Pharisees did that!

What is hard to do is to give sacrificially or much out of the abundance or little one has. That's the kind of giving that pleases God!

Jesus said, "to whom much is given, much is required." Luke 12:48

Hence when the poor widow gave sacrificially out of the little she had, heaven acknowledged her giving. Matthew 12:43-44

The same for rich Zacchaeus who gave sacrificially out of the abundance he had, as heaven also acknowledged his giving. Luke 19:8-10

That's what I love about this man. It's his sacrificial giving. He could have many private jets if he chose to as several church leaders. But he doesn't have even one, because he doesn't just give little out of the abundance he has to the poor, but sacrificially. So the money he could have been laying up or used to be buying such luxuries for himself, he sacrificially uses it to help the poor and needy.

Hence I believe that heaven would also acknowledge his giving.

God bless.
zacchaeus was actually paying pay back things he collected illegally from his tax office.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
ejanla077:

You re a very bad person.. Show us wat ur god og man have done for people
I hope you went through the full comment before quoting it, if you did, then sorry that the truth hurts.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kobicove:
When I heard "Chinyere" I thought it's a male undecided
you meant a female.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

zacchaeus was actually paying pay back things he collected illegally from his tax office.
No besides that. He repaid that four times but also gave half of everything he had to the poor. And for Jesus to acknowledge him meant he had done very well.

God bless.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No besides that. He repaid that four times but also gave half of everything he had to the poor. And for Jesus to acknowledge him meant he had done very well.

God bless.
It was a good show of repentance.
That I know.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Zinpat: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wow! Awesome. God bless you more Sir.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pastor that calls media to witness charity. Lol.

it's actually for your kind to be informed.

Those that benefited from the kind gesture will still speak about it to the hearing and knowing of many which will still circulate. Then, what happens?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
gypsey:
Crooked man, so he can keep an eye on them, these so called poor people are his investments. they will give every penny they get back to him in the name of thithes eventually. Thithes, the same way he got the funds used to build the ghetto for them, the ghetto is an extension of his church business.

I bet he is also having sex with these gullible ignorant women and their daughters. cheesy half of the kids are probarbly his children.
lol. Nice twisted thoughts.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
mariahAngel:
The genuine joy on their faces is awesome.
Yes o.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
That's how one keeps prospering by giving to the needy and doing God's will, the people won't forget him.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by SocialJustice: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

it's actually for your kind to be informed.

Those that benefited from the kind gesture will still speak about it to the hearing and knowing of many which will still circulate. Then, what happens?
For my kind? Lol, I don't need to know. He has received the admiration of men and cut his heavenly reward. Let's leave it at that. Argue with your Bible not me.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Viciheaka:
wow clap for your self Mr savage responder tueh
but he has a point. I hope there's an arrangement for it's maintenance. And, maintenance goes hand in hand with money . I bet you know that.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
For my kind? Lol, I don't need to know. He has received the admiration of men and cut his heavenly reward. Let's leave it at that. Argue with your Bible not me.
Arguing? I'm not doing that. Don't pay much attention to the "your kind" I used there. However,
Allow the heavenly rewarder to access and decide on that.

You should be particular about helping out when in the position to. whether it's written in any book or not.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
FreeSpirited:
They will soon start fvvcking themselves the way we used to fvvck ourselves in higher institution hostel da year...they would have forgotten it's church lodge and not schl hostel
who are the "we"?
lol.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Goldiness: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kosiso12:
OPM Founder, Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The winner of IGBERE TV 2020 Most Outstanding Humanitarian of the Year and General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has built yet another free estates, for the poor and less privileged, Igbere TV reports.

The new estate, which was commissioned recently in Rivers State, has brought the total number of such estates, by the renowned cleric and philanthropist, to 18 scattered across all parts of the country.

Speaking to IGBERE TV, some of those who benefited from the kind gesture appreciated Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere and described him as a Godly leader who recognizes the value in other people and continually invests in them.

"I want to thank Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere for his kind gesture. This came as a surprise to all of us here."

"Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere is a Godly leader who recognizes the value in other people and continually invests in them".

"We are happy and we pray to God to keep him safe so that he will keep touching lives".

IGBERE TV recalls that Apostle Chinyere last month surprised his residence Pastor with a brand new Toyota Sequoia SUV.

The SUV was earlier displayed on the screen with a worship song on the background during the message titled :'GOD HAS REMEMBERED YOU’.

After the end of the service, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, in his usual manner, shocked his resident pastor, Godwin Amadi, by presenting the high-riding luxury SUV to him.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1385340/opm-founder-apostle-chinyere-builds-18-free-estates-poor-photos/

�OPM !!!! Doctor Jesus in Action, now that is my Church and my G. O on point doing God's work greatly. God bless OPM!!! ���✨
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Ferrous(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kudos to the great servant of the most high. But, sadly, watch how they will mess it up within a short period of time
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Confidently(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Giving back to the society
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Pavillon: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
inumidun2010:
Only God knows the kind of material he used in MANUFACTURING this MAN'S HEART...

Politicians come and learn ooooo... Ordinary Bridge made with 2by2 plank, Una don put am 4 Social Media... The church is MARCHING ON and the gate of MURIC , HERDSMEN and LIEING MOHAMMED shall not PREVAIL....

Leave politicians first,
Lets still look at fellow apostle and men of God..

Some of you will say its their money, they decide what they can do with it, but I'm still not convinced with that altitude.
But what do I know
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Erastuslove: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is a practical example of what christianity should be like, carrying the poor masses along and mind YOU THIS PASTOR IS BUILDING HIS MANSION OF CROWNS ABOVE.... CONGRATULATIONS �������� SIR.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Miboss: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
shocked� he has done well,God bless you.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Chudyfuto(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Am happy there still people in nigeria with human heart.GOD bless the chearful giver and may HE always give you so it will touch the needy as always.

Having said that,@mod, the heading and the body of the message is contradicting. YOU SAID 18 NEW HOUSES BUILD AS HEADING AND THE BODY SAID 'MAKING IT THE TOTAL NUMBER OF HOUSES TO 18' meaning not 18 at a go.

just a correction bro,no ill feelings.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by segun18(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
God bless this man. I have followed this man's ministry over the years and I must confess that I am impressed.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Biggaboi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
This sure is one of the few churches where I won't mind paying tithe. Atleast we know what this pastor is using the funds for.
God bless him!
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

you meant a female.

Yes, I've corrected it. Thank you
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
U see it,we know who and who that is man of God,not all those people that comes her to make noisy,God bless u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / NTA Channel Church Spotted In Eket, Nigeria(photo) / Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.