Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. (3186 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. / My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by Larrycool1234(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
I stay in osogbo..... And I can tell you ilesha is way way cheaper compare to Lagos ,... And I can assure you of a very decent life . Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by Cooladex(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Larrycool1234:
I stay in osogbo..... And I can tell you ilesha is way way cheaper compare to Lagos ,... And I can assure you of a very decent life . Good luck bro

Thanks bro.
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by Cooladex(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Raph82:
Ilesha is an excellent town to live in compared to lagos. The standard of living over there is good, their light is good too. Whenever I'm blocked out as a music producer, I carry my bag and mobile studio, straight to Ilesha. There's light to do my job, there's enabling environment for creative mind, the atmosphere over there is just right to do my thing.
God bless
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by lakesidepapa(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
iretiogo1:
please stop saying wickedness full ilesa that’s very big lie maybe where you live in ilesa is full of evil people or what you heard about ilesa then but don’t generalize tho someone have to becareful wherever you find yourself but saying ilesa is full of wickedness I totally disagree with you on this

@EPIJOE You're totally wrong, I am presently in ilesha now and I also a son of the land, what you wrote up there is FALSE in its entirety.. Please be guided and may Lord forgive you..

1 Like

Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by Cooladex(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
lakesidepapa:

@EPIJOE You're totally wrong, I am presently in ilesha now and I also a son of the land, what you wrote up there is FALSE in its entirety.. Please be guided and may Lord forgive you..

Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by Preciousp1990: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Furckthemods:
@cooladex,

Ilesha is a nice town. Lived there between 2010 and 2013 when I worked with Saro agro allied as a field procurement manager.

Op., you go furck Ilesha girls, you go tire. Dem cheap pass pure water. Just buy them fish and small stout, and with your car +apartment, U r good to go. They have a college at ijebu ijesha road, girls yapa there. If u want uni girls, go to OAU Ife which is just 12minutes drive from Ilesha. If u want ashana, go to fryo hotel wey dey near round about. I left there in 2013, so I am not updated about the place. Like I said, their girls cheap, but be careful o, dem dey use juju hold young men, make dem marry them. Good luck.

Did he tell you he wants to Bleep girls......Your advice is ok but involving it with such lay down statement is very bad. Don't you have value for women.

1 Like

Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by greencard: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ilesha is blessed enjoy it fruits ..don't be in haste to make friends tho, but greet every one u see with a smile. The people are very religious but generally social .. help if u can but don't show off , be discreet with your finances . They are funny people and will make u laugh a lot . But try deh save , if ur wife is educated she can apply for teaching job for the sake of your kids.
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by Lucas4903: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
EPIJOE:
Ilesha is a nice place to stay cheap foodstuffs , low life, u would save very well if you discipline yourself, good electricity,

But u have to be extremely prayerful.

It's a challenging town spiritually, despite 90% xtians.

I'm a native of the place, but I don't stay there, too full of spiritualist, .

Just be prayerful and u would survive the town.

That's what religion has done to this one. To the extent that he now uses his left hand to point his father's home. I wonder why the spiritualist didn't kill you all this while or why are people still living in the town. If you don't have better advice to give why don't u keep quiet. The OP is not asking for spiritual input but u just came to pour out spiritual jargons......mtchewwwww
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cooladex:

Have you relocated to Ilesha ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barber Shop In Copenhagen, Denmark? / Canada Based Nigerian Warns 'JAPA' Crew: Pictures Video / Top 10 Coolest Subways Around The World (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.