Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Champions League Quarter Finals - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Champions League Quarter Finals (47462 Views)

10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Angola: CHAN 2018 Quarter Finals - 2 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by GeneralPula: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
LosC:
CHELSEA WILL WIN THIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

It’s possible cuz they have a sharp advantage atm, with most of their players being a youngy & active..

But for it to happen, those players needs to blend as fast as possible. Aside from Jose, I’ve not seen a coach that blends a player too quick..

If that Tuchel can just be able to blend them fastly, they’ll make it through..

2 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
obi4eze:
Easy way for Chelsea. They're through to the semis.

Says who?
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
This year for Manchester city. They are unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Jeffy1206(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
mattmogan88:
If chelshit win this champions league by any chance, I go pack my bags japa abroad cos I no go hear word for them, both online and offline
who no like abroad grin cheesy
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by MARS1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hakeem66:
Chelsea always getting easier draw
Same way Juventus made mouth, pride goes before a fall. How is a team that knocked out Ronaldo an easy team... You would just open your mouth wide like tap water.....

3 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Djangote: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by atata5: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lanre4uonly:
Go Liverpool, you can do it. YNWA!

Liverpool will shock the world by lifting the champions league trophy

2 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by emerich(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

Bayern Vs city for the final
Nah! Mancity would either Bayern or PSG in the semi's.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by zuto4u(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lol..... I love your confidence bro..... Up Chelsea!!!
OscarJaden:
we wanted Bayern but they gave us Porto...lucky bayern

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by ecoco2014(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Real Madrid or Chelsea for the trophy. If both qualify for the semis, they would face each other and that is where the winner will emerge from

2 Likes

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by adeade83: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
echerrem:
Dear Friend reading this post right now 3.pm. With all sincerity and from the depth of my heart. I am still on my knees pleading , please some one should please come to my rescue. I know thing's are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how little . I am a father of four and we have been going through alot of hardship lately .Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs. We have been starving for days now . We are hungry we have not been able to afford real food . I am kneeling before you pleading, please help us survive with any amount' please. I pray God bless you abundantly as you help us. 0993 022152 Ecobnk

It's unfortunate you are passing through such difficulties in life.

Please, have you been working as a gainfully employed person before now?

Is it that your wife gave birth to quadruplet?

Is it that you just had them one after the other?

If your answer to the first two questions is"yes", I will blame for nothing living according to your means. You are just trying to recycle poverty from one generation to another. Check all the notable and well-to-do men around the world, very few of them don't have more than two children irrespective of their wealth. What's in your mind when you chose to turn your wife to baby factory? To ask for assistance believing that God cares for children?
Haba!

Your response to my questions above will determine my level of assistance to you.
Thank you!
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by focus7: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
LosC:
CHELSEA WILL WIN THIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Is good to be ambitious but don't be over ambitious
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by emerich(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Karleb:
Finals in quarter final.

Guardiola going out as usual. cheesy

Final is Bayern vs Liverpool.
Mancity would demolish all Bundesliga opponents to finally destroy Chelsea in the final.....
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Naughtysex: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
pickatyouu:
End of the road for city.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
You wish
City is playing in final
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Asiseeit: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Joysticks:
The champions league and Europa league should be shared amicably and not giving one country more slots than the others.Some countries league get Four slots while others get only one.

It's based on the coefficient rankings of the country's league. The higher the coefficient, the more slots the country get. This coefficient is calculated based on the performance of each country's/league's representatives and is done over a number of years (the preceeding 5 years or so, not sure).

Countries/Leagues can boost their coefficient when their representatives in the competitions perform credibly and get to the latter stages consistently. That is why countries like England, Spain, Italy, Germany get 4. Their reps always go deep into the competition.

That is the official explanation
In truth though, it's just a scheme to always keep the big clubs in competition because no matter how you calculate it, the establish leagues always rank high. I'd love to see teams like AZ Alkmaar, Feyenoord, Ludogorets, Sporting, PSV, etc in the competition. They are decent enough.

An expansion to 36 teams is being planned anyway, so we may get to see them. Though I'm not convinced by the proposed format of the new champions league.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by focus7: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
ddippset:
grin

Bayern Versus City for final?

Can they meet in the semi final and meet again in the final

Mark my word Dortmund will beat City
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by ecoco2014(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Any of the other teams can win the 2020/2021 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BUT NOT MANCHESTER CITY NOR PSG.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by focus7: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
emerich:

Mancity would demolish all Bundesliga opponents to finally destroy Chelsea in the final.....

City will not survive Dortmund
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by phillipsadeojo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
No argumnt
despi64:
I see Chelsea in the final and possibly lifting the cup......argue with your key pad. Liverpool or Real Madrid no match for Chelsea if they beat Porto at the quarterf fnals.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by focus7: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

Dortmund is sending City home, watch it
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Nede: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

Bayern and city can't meet at the final. If both should go through, they will meet at semifinals.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by northvietnam(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin
OscarJaden:
we wanted Bayern but they gave us Porto...lucky bayern
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Madmadrevo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
theoneJabulani:
Tuchel has given you guys a chance to talk
point of correction,tuchelsea
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Madmadrevo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hakeem66:
Chelsea always getting easier draw
Atletico is baa?Porto comot juventus oo
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by OscarJaden(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
zuto4u:
Lol..... I love your confidence bro..... Up Chelsea!!!
Chelsea forever
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Karleb(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
emerich:

Only in Guardiola dreams.

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by jacoik(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ellegacy:
My Prediction.
Man City vs Dortmund - Man City to qualify.
Bayern Munich vs PSG - Bayern to qualify.
Porto vs Chelsea - Chelsea to qualify.
Real Madrid vs Liverpool - Real Madrid to qualify.
EOD

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Barth588(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Real Madrid all dey way
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Otasikwe(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Indigbo:
Lol... Porto are very dangerous now. Na overconfidence will kill Chelsea. Mark my words. grin
chapter
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Bar1941(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
ddippset:
grin

Bayern Versus City for final?

Can they meet in the semi final and meet again in the final

Yeah, to play the 3rd place final.
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Uzi11enzo: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jeffy1206:
who no like abroad grin cheesy
Abroad can be Ethiopia or Burundi son grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha And His Wife, Nkechi On A Flight - Photos / Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" / When Will Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a The Rock) Stop Buttoning His Sleeves? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.