Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them (48006 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by ebukajay184: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa, who is openly a Lesbian, has asked women who sleep with men to ensure they collect money from them, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, Nigerian men do not deserve free sex.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

"Nigerian men don't deserve free sex.
Please, on behalf of those of us that don't Bleep them,
If you're fucking them,
Charge them.
I will offer my services everytime you need someone to remind you to get your bag,
Forget about respect, they don't have sense.
Collect money, ode."
https://twitter.com/THETemmieOvwasa/status/1372737080007221251?s=20

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is the type of female we don't want in the future.... If they offer you money all In the name of having sex ... Then at night they put calabash on your head... don't come to social media asking for sympathy after maggot is falling from your yansh o

422 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Legalcriminal: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
This girl just made herself ugly looking.
Lesbians are crazy suffering from unknown disease abi how on hell you go leave better prick wey go enter deep down Toto for mouth licking and fingering. Tueh

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by festacman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Before nko, na free?

But wetin cum consine you, Temmie Ovwasa, for this mata. You refuse food but still worry about how the food is eaten. Bad ojukokoro!

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by DaddyRochie1642: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
This is the type of female we don't want in the future.... If they offer you money all In the name of having sex ... Then at night they put calabash on your head... don't come to social media asking for sympathy after maggot is falling from your yansh o

grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by harmargedon: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
olosho

18 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by atilla(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very stupid girl. I was suspecting before but She has just confirmed 100% her head is not correct

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Falomo211(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Lmao

10 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Onyi22(f): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
Dump him, I repeat dump his useless ass if he's not boyant enough

41 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Bornsinner7: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
It is obvious now that prostitution is now legal in Nigeria.. My heart bleeds for those simps still dishing out love to hoes in disguise...

I can't recount how many of this female representatives claiming to be celebs have announced via social media that girls should give out sex in exchange for money...

Well this is another reminder... to those simps out there I hope you can see this.. chop and clean mouth is the code.. no love in the city, just make money and pray you live long

Anyway I don't like the look of that temmie, she looks scary but a doggy will be the best option to fire that pussy thrice on a Friday.. she should name her price as many men are waiting to taste the coochie of a rough looking lesbian
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
A lady in her normal sense will work for her money and be made herself.. it is unfortunate that you just stylishly admitted that you don't have sense and to be selfmade as a lady it requires sense..

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by eMJPossibility(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

how much for a night
be honest

I got 9 inches long dick waiting for your pussy

Call me to order
If I'm not making sense
Thank you

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by EzzyCarter: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Lool quite ironic this is coming from a broke, frustrated and jobless specimen. cheesy

Your profile picture says it all ...You still dey trek but you get mind abuse person wey get bicycle grin

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Peace081: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Lol, you have spoken well

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by offset67(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
dumb bitches everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by MackIV(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Itsupportt: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Anigreat: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
shocked

No wonder Olamide discard this one immediately from his label, because she would've been a big disaster.

Useless lesbian girl with zero talent.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by DenreleDave(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerian ladies are sex object.. No doubt

11 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
This one has left music into ashawoism...ur career na confusion kill am...them send u go do music u go dey do homo, no wonder Badoo sneh say make u vamose grin

22 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
You are all prostitutes, but y'all come disguised in different forms such as girlfriend, side chics and even wives. They all have been charging men for sex. If you ask married men, if their wives give them sex often, they gon tell you how they appease their wives with money or gifts before sex. Now, check the definition of a prostitute in a dicktionary. Chill, don't be shocked.

Men, sex is not free, women charge you indirectly for it without you knowing. From "I want to make my hair", "I need money for new shoes","urgent 3k.."

Sex is the major weapon that a modern day woman got in her arsenal.

Onyi22:

It's obvious that this one, sucks black dicks and hairy saggy balls for a living. Hoe-losho!

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by eedimo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Indeed the future is truly female

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by kingthreat(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
You bloggers are giving some fools unmerited fame.

6 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by ikorodureporta: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
cheesy
let dem sex demselves

7 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by JosephXavier: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wasted sperm

17 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by wwwihy: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Married men don't even get it free. Conditions are always attached to it

8 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Ayo2004: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerian girls going public with their clitocurrency work at last grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by saintfaculty(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Alright
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Asgard13: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin

Na Dem..
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by KoshCAD: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
E pain am hahahahaha.

Her father and brothers and any male in her family included.

The guy that made her turned to lesbian really dealt with her cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by bestabigaelever(f): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
No be olosho be that?

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, P'square's First SUVs (Throwback Photo) / Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories / Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.