Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? (25536 Views)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Huawei Overtakes Apple As World’s Second Smartphone Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by teacherbim(f): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
RealEzee:
At the moment Xiaomi!!
I've been impressed by the consistent growth the company has managed over the years, shelling out dope phones at some sort reasonable price compared to it counterparts and the offer variety, I think that's where they did better than OnePlus(another brand I like wellah), well Sha OnePlus at first didn't intend shelling out various models for various pockets Sha so it's understandable.

Currently sitting among the top 4 mobile phone brands globally mehnn within 10 years in the industry , it's no joke, these guys came to ball hard, I like that, they seem too audacious it almost sounds arrogant, they don't invest much in advertising or even sef, guess word of mouth sells best after all, and a good product markets itself guun.

Xiaomi mehnnn

Yeah! #teamxiaomi

2 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by teacherbim(f): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Xiaomi ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by debeo: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Before now, I’ve been a Xiaomi fan. My back up phone is Pocophone F1 (Xiaomi), I was among the first to use it. Preordered in 2018. Was delivered in November.
Still super strong till today. It beats my Samsung A70 anytime any day.

Recently I decided to try iPhone, so I got iPhone 12.

Mehnnnnnn! No cap!

The iPhone experience is madddddtttt.

If you see the speed I used to give away the A70 ehn..

I’m waiting for iPhone 13 sef
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by xtervaganza(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Samsung

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by culdady(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2021
TECNO CAMON 16 PRO
6 GIG RAM
128 GIG ROM
64 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA
4500 MAH BATTERY
PRICE IS VERY AFFORDABLE

Location owerri
07065228651 my contact

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by IQUIT(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Samsung and Gionee
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Pclemenza: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2021
walesho:
Google Pixel because of the camera and firmware updates
You have got a great taste

2 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Psoul(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Freelancerx:
I use both Apple because of the security and Tecno as my back up

Security......What do u use ur phone for?
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by chidiebere123(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
infinix[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Samsung has been superb since 2008 when I became a fan. iPhone is brilliant also. Others are simply good sha grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Psoul(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2021
skywalker240:

sir, it's because they are useless scammers.

atleast our bashing over here would make them sit up, it's good to bash.

Your bashing on Nairaland will make them sit up?
Hahahahahahaha.....ppl can be very funny.
May be their Operation Managers or Head of Engineering Dept are part of the Nairaland Moderators.
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by femi4: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2021
mrtender:
Tell us why you choose the smart phone brand you are using now. For me, I am using itel because of the battery capacity. And you?
Samsung

Hardwares and processor = ✓✓✓

2 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by ayenale1(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2021
My brand is Tekino cos its durable...

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by donbenie(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:

Maybe he is your grandfather, because I don't know that name. All I know is that I use Tecno Camon 15
And you are a Tecno Marketeer.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by kingxsamz(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Ever since I left Tecno in 2017 and used Huawei, I'm never going back.
Tecno phones are not reliable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2021
SAMSUNG
EXCELLENT MASTERPIECE

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Lefty500: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Xiaomi, I just got it like 2 months ago, the battery, the functionality, is just superb. Now I can say I use android.
Just too good.

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by mrcrabs(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Samsung with the amoled screens. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Fcwilly: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2021
am using REDMI 8, very strong phone with good battery. latest technologies
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by umarshehu58(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2021
REDMI

Because it is the best

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by livewithpurpose: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Try a Xiaomi Phone and thank me later. I've used their phones now for over 4 years and I don't see myself using any other brand.

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by ogastone(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Tecno Camon 16 premier is just the best.
Expensive though.
I'm enjoying everything I need in phone in it.

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by gonkin(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Oukitel k7 as main. Nokia 3.1 as backup wanna upgrade to wp6 or some other 8000 to 10000 mah phone cuz my k7 usb port is type a and is staring to fail

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Fonjewel0:
I die with TECNO brand o! Nothing else.

I really did try other brands but I wasn't satisfied at all. The battery capacity is really good.

The cameras are quality.

The storage because I really do have loads of movies and playlist.128 GB ROM plus 8GB RAM no be beans!

These guys really do have ways of giving back to their customers, through promos and mentorship and what have you?

Lastly the products are affordable and user friendly.

Good morning. How much is this phone because I truly need a phone with good inbuilt memory
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Kibbs(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2021
gonkin:
Oukitel k7 as main. Nokia 3.1 as backup wanna upgrade to wp6 or some other 8000 to 10000 mah phone cuz my k7 usb port is type a and is staring to fail

Two average phones and you're having one as main and backup. Those are two backup phones my gee

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by zinaunreal(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2021
See all this trash tecno and infinix phones una dey shout for. I use infinix 4 years and tecno 2 years . The phones are rugged if you need to just have a smart phone for having sake.. samsung, Huawei, redmi.. if you don't own one, you are not currently using a phone
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by cutedharmee: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2021
My two phones are samsung...galaxy j7 and Note9
Samsung to d world kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by ezugegere(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Have you tried Nokia 5.3?
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Oshokalo: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2021
I know no wetin people dey find for iPhone self,how phone go dey expensive like that,come carry yeye battery,if u see people wey dey use am na so dem go dey carry power Bank and charger about .Hiss
everybody won belong

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by paltielx: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Nokia, because of it durability, absence of spyware and boatware, firmware update and security update

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by Zeejohnson: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Nokia Android The battery strong die
Re: Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? by princejones(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2021
Huawei P40 is the bomb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Mondrian Edition Exhibition In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.