Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 (59966 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 / Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by FUNNYBONE1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
next week no far again, lets watch out!!!
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by kayfact123(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Grace146:
Hala madrid
Hala Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by complexBoss12: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Babysho:

Haha. Just having fun in this world I found myself o. If you have your own opinion on tactics let's hear it. I have the feeling that you don't.

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't think I should make out time to discuss tactics that no one is paying me for.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by PIMPAR: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
FuckloveJnr:
Always talking rubbish. Why not face your dead vulture grilling business and get off my mention sad sad. You went to dig up my old post of many weeks to start yarning nonsense as usual. Felix You're very disgusting embarassed undecided
These children of hate shaaaa
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by BAZ001: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Walelavender:

I'm a Citizen!

Few hours time we will see result.
I hope PSG won’t fall hand
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Truthabulabula(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101187094:

Attention seeker...
Yen yen yen cry

True talk man.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Walelavender(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
BAZ001:

Few hours time we will see result.
I hope PSG won’t fall hand
City matching these guys, dollar for dollar. It is going to be a cracker.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by BAZ001: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Walelavender:

City matching these guys, dollar for dollar. It is going to be a cracker.

True e got hot but I’m with PSG today
If dey can knock out Bayern then they should just go ahead and win
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
tenzofall:
Ok you guys have changed goal post? It's not who won Barcelona again? Oga going by your claimed history Madrid is already in the final.

PSG, Chelsea and Man City are Underdogs to Madrid. So if we decide to go by your theory it's Madrid vs either PSG or Man City.

So going by all your theories Chelsea has no chance!

Stop these unnecessary theories they don't work all times.

If there's any team one should fear in UCL it's Real Madrid.
[/s]

why did you edit my last statement where I said PSG Vs Che is more probable? I don't know where you got all this mixed up information from. I don't see city beating PSG and I have always maintained it in all my posts.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Grace146: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
kayfact123:
Hala Chelsea
Next stop: Stamford bridge
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Babysho(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
complexBoss12:

Yeah, you're probably right. [s]I don't think I should make out time to discuss tactics that no one is paying me for.[/s]

I find it fun discussing football tactics every now and then. Even though I'm not a coach or professional pundit, there are always people who need these kind of information. There are people that do music or art just for the fun of it and there are those making money from it.
Considering how Nairaland use to be rich in intellectuals, it is surprising the growing amount of clowns on Nairaland who would say anything to buttress an invalid point. You should have stopped at your first quote.
You don't know it yet but you're most likely to kill your childrens' dreams and they'll hate you for it.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by complexBoss12: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Babysho:

I find it fun discussing football tactics every now and then. Even though I'm not a coach or professional pundit, there are always people who need these kind of information. There are people that do music or art just for the fun of it and there are those making money from it.
Considering how Nairaland use to be rich in intellectuals, it is surprising the growing amount of clowns on Nairaland who would say anything to buttress an invalid point. You should have stopped at your first quote.
You don't know it yet but you're most likely to kill your childrens' dreams and they'll hate you for it.

I sight you bro, contender for father of the year. I sincerely hope that your intellects put food on your table. And pls, while doing things for fun, don't include beer parlour football tactics, without basis, that you type on a public forum with confidence.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by tenzofall: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
Jazzman01:
[s]

why did you edit my last statement where I said PSG Vs Che is more probable? I don't know where you got all this mixed up information from. I don't see city beating PSG and I have always maintained it in all my posts.
[/s]You well atall? Where did I edit your post.

Show me your weed dealer.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Babysho(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
complexBoss12:

I sight you bro, contender for father of the year. I sincerely hope that your intellects put food on your table. And pls, while doing things for fun, [s]don't include beer parlour football tactics, without basis, that you type on a public forum with confidence[/s]

Some Nigerians will never grow. Instead of concentrating on what I'm doing, why not focus on yourself and find your own thing?
In my leisure, I run a football page on IG that has thousands of followers and a lot of Europeans appreciate and interact with my contents and I welcome every one's perspective. It's football man..
The real question is why are you so bent on ruining what you don't understand in 2021? Are you a caveman? Better don't channel this energy on your kids.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
tenzofall:
[s][/s]You well atall? Where did I edit your post.

Show me your weed dealer.

I don't have time for your back and forth. Go through my post history.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by BAZ001: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yep... PSG is no stranger to bottling titles.

Besides, Pep nor be Poch mate!!! tongue

How far it’s happening already
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
BAZ001:

How far it’s happening already

The matter come dey one Kain... Well, na just first half. Time still plenty.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by complexBoss12: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Babysho:

Some Nigerians will never grow. Instead of concentrating on what I'm doing, why not focus on yourself and find your own thing?
In my leisure, I run a football page on IG that has thousands of followers and a lot of Europeans appreciate and interact with my contents and I welcome every one's perspective. It's football man..
The real question is why are you so bent on ruining what you don't understand in 2021? Are you a caveman? Better don't channel this energy on your kids.

If a supposed caveman knows that a post on public forum is for public opinion and digestion I wonder what level you have descended to not to know that. What is worst than a caveman bro??

By the way, it's in the spirit of every perspectives that I made my comment, why then is it paining you...
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Babysho(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
complexBoss12:

If a supposed caveman knows that a post on public forum is for public opinion and digestion I wonder what level you have descended to not to know that. What is worst than a caveman bro??

By the way, it's in the spirit of every perspectives that I made my comment, why then is it paining you...

Very cunning black thing. Typical insensitive Nigerian. You'll do fantastic in Nigeria's current political environment. You messed up but you'll say anything to make your nonsense make sense.

Very caveman-ish. You don't understand my ideas. And then I even gave you opportunity to give your own idea, you shunned me. If you think useful perspective is utterly shunning something you don't understand, then you have confirmed my assertions. I wish you love, Mr Complex.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Gbest90(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Babysho:

Very cunning black thing. Typical insensitive Nigerian. You'll do fantastic in Nigeria's current political environment. You messed up but you'll say anything to make your nonsense make sense.

Very caveman-ish. You don't understand my ideas. And then I even gave you opportunity to give your own idea, you shunned me. If you think useful perspective is utterly shunning something you don't understand, then you have confirmed my assertions. I wish you love, Mr Complex.

There are certain persons who aren't worth your time bro. Just save yourself the stress.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Babysho(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Gbest90:

There are certain persons who aren't worth your time bro. Just save yourself the stress.

Yeah I know...lol thanks. I was just trying to help him realize that his energy is very negative.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Osely(f): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
New
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Ahasco(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2021
OtemAtum:
Our Kovacic didn't play this game. They are very lucky he didn't.

Hi otematum, how long will it take for more truth to be revealed? Or are you done with your own part? Should we wait for others like you to emerge and continue? Just curious
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Chidexter(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2021
From Barca with love. Chelsea for victory
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Davidski(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2021
Davidski:
You don't need to be troubled man, if Chelsea wins I won't disturb you and would equally tell all fans not to trouble you cheesy grin

But that's far from the truth grin coz we go disturb u gan

How far my guy.

E choke ba grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by Mayor555(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2021
afroxyz:

An in-form Chelsea could not beat an injury battered Madrid. And you are still talking?

You were saying??
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by afroxyz: 3:30pm On May 06, 2021
Mayor555:

You were saying??
Lol. una don win. Kudos to the young and energetic Chelsea.
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by GoshenNLA(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2021
Galaticos444:
u ar right but in dis condition there's noti like home advantage cos fans won't b in the stadium
You feel am??
Re: Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 by KoraStar: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 6) On 4th October 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.