Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy (15816 Views)

10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) / Some Facts In The Holy Qur'an That Science As Proved. / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by blackjack21(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

This looks like the words of a liberal Muslim...

All the Ayah's given which have you followed as it should be followed?

1 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful”

[al-Noor 24:31]

1 – It was narrated from Safiyyah bint Shaybah that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) used to say: When these words were revealed – “and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)” – they took their izaars (a kind of garment) and tore them from the edges and covered their faces with them.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4481. The following version was narrated by Abu Dawood (4102):

May Allaah have mercy on the Muhaajir women. When Allaah revealed the words “and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)”, they tore the thickest of their aprons (a kind of garment) and covered their faces with them.

No. To you, I'm worse than a liberal Muslim.

I just wish to tell you that whenever you preach it best to append your sermons with ayah or Hadith.

It prevents questions and judgements.
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by kissdabride: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Gireiboy:

So, Europeans are being converted by force abi.
How many are they in Europe they can try shit over there they can't pass there boundaries because they knew 99% of European nation are Christian state
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by kissdabride: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2021
Eifour:

What happens to Iran,your first case study?

You need to be educated and enlightened beyond your intellectual horizon
is it Iran you single out of all I mentioned. Iran is an Islamist state sponsoring terrorism and most dominated by Christian before go and get your research well you that is educated. Educated fool
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by kissdabride: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Eifour:

What happens to Iran,your first case study?

You need to be educated and enlightened beyond your intellectual horizon
Headslammer 99% of Islamic state in the world are not at peace either within or at each other again go for research on that educated bloodsucking headslammer
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Gireiboy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
kissdabride:
How many are they in Europe they can try shit over there they can't pass there boundaries because they knew 99% of European nation are Christian state
Atheist you mean!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.