Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m (17062 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / My Neighbor Scammed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by WoundedLamb: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:

The person I quoted, said he was going to report to the Efcc. And I said go ahead, but do not include that it is a crypto transaction. Just say it's business.

Obviously, you failed to understand why I said so. But some persons who have once had crypto related scam experiences, and reported to the police, they will understand why i asked that crypto shouldn't be mentioned.

Even during the acquisition of court orders, your lawyer will advise that you do not state that it is a cryptocurrency transaction. There is a why.

My purpose is to create awareness, catch the scammer and get back my money. And I know the police won't mobilize to investigate or arrest the scammer once you tell them it's crypto. This is from experience.

So why would I encourage that guy to go ahead and state its crypto? Smh

You're the one mixing it up. Your post that you quoted while asking people to avoid the crypto subject wasn't about sharing the story with the EFCC or the police. The post was about trending this online to create awareness just the way you did here. And I'm saying there's nothing wrong with telling the full story since your own identity is not public. Otherwise, what awareness are you creating exactly? That someone is a scammer without a tangible story to back it up? Shouldn't the awareness also aim to let people know how to avoid such crime while trading? Besides, you said you've already reported to the police, do you mind sharing exactly how to told the story? Maybe that will help understand how to share your story without mentioning crypto.

Sir, the moment you start sharing half baked stories is the moment you become shady yourself. You're only getting this reaction on NL cause you shared a comprehensive story. The best you can do is to share the full story while protecting your identity. That way, the awareness will not only be to identify someone as a scammer but also to let people know how to avoid such scams.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by SKhanmi: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:
Wow .. this same guy is on Nairaland with the handle Lovethaa . I have him on my WhatsApp, we met on Nairaland.. I'm yet to see him in person though.. but he sent me his pictures and wow.. he's the same person..

Are you for real

Citeh, Beware of this monicker. He is a known scammer
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Kingdemu: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nairaland and unending drama. May the scammer he nabbed
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You're the one mixing it up. Your post that you quoted while asking people to avoid the crypto subject wasn't about sharing the story with the EFCC or the police. The post was about trending this online to create awareness just the way you did here.

And I'm saying there's nothing wrong with telling the full story since your own identity is not public. Otherwise, what awareness are you creating exactly? That someone is a scammer without a tangible story to back it up?

Shouldn't the awareness also aim to let people know how to avoid such crime while trading? Besides, you said you've already reported to the police, do you mind sharing exactly how to told the story? Maybe that will help understand how to share your story without mentioning crypto.

Sir, the moment you start sharing half baked stories is the moment you become shady yourself. You're only getting this reaction on NL cause you shared a comprehensive story. The best you can do is to share the full story while protecting your identity. That way, the awareness will not only be to identify someone as a scammer but also to let people know how to avoid such scams.

Half bake stories? Wow. I have shared pictures, screenshots of chats, bank documents, what other evidence do you need sir?

Please kindly read my thread from the beginning. I was elaborate enough. The only way it could seem a bit confusing to you is if you do not understand crypto, thus; you can not understand how the said scam was perpetuated.

I left no stone unturned.

The Lovethaa guy hasn't responded yet to clear his name. He hasn't even defended himself, yet you say I'm the one shady?

Smiles. Not surprised anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
SKhanmi:

Citeh, Beware of this monicker. He is a known scammer

cheesy cheesy

Wahala.

It's all good. I will get the Emeka someday and post his pictures here in handcuffs.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by WoundedLamb: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:

Half bake stories? Wow. I have shared pictures, screenshots of chats, bank documents, what other evidence do you need sir?

Please kindly read my thread from the beginning. I was elaborate enough. The only way it could seem a bit confusing to you is if you do not understand crypto, thus; you can not understand how the said scam was perpetuated.

I left no stone unturned.

The Lovethaa guy hasn't responded yet to clear his name. He hasn't even defended himself, yet you say I'm the one shady?

Smiles. Not surprised anyway.

Guy, are you even reading what I am writing? It appears you're more interested in replying than in understanding my post. You left no stone unturned here on NL and like I said, that's why you're getting this positive reaction (I said this in my last paragraph). And I'm saying the moment you start removing some parts like you're asking is the moment it'll turn shady and won't be taken seriously anymore. Imagine telling this same story without mentioning crypto. It will be incomplete and people won't invest their time in half baked stories. That's why it will be better to trend the full gist online (including the crypto part) while protecting your own identity. That's my point. I don't know how else to say it. I wish you'd get your hard earned money back and be more careful next time. Good luck.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Guy, are you even reading what I am writing? It appears you're more interested in replying than in understanding my post. You left no stone unturned here on NL and like I said, that's why you're getting this positive reaction (I said this in my last paragraph). And I'm saying the moment you start removing some parts like you're asking is the moment it'll turn shady and won't be taken seriously anymore. Imagine telling this same story without mentioning crypto. It will be incomplete and people won't invest their time in half baked stories. That's why it will be better to trend the full gist online (including the crypto part) while protecting your own identity. That's my point. I don't know how else to say it. I wish you'd get your hard earned money back and be more careful next time. Good luck.

Okay. I understand you now.
Pardon me please.

I hope so too. Thank you.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by gistray: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Nobody mentioned the police. Someone said he was going to share the story online and you are telling him to remove the crypto part (which is the crux of the story) simply cause it will create more doubts about digital currencies. In other words, you would probably dissuade him from doing that on NL too in order to protect the image of the currency. It doesn't seem like you really care about the money, you're more interested in protecting the image of the currency. And that's ridiculous.

Sorry, I don't engage people like you in any form of conversation. Enjoy your day.

Enjoy your fooolishness
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Juicethekid: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Right from time I know that loyalqwin was a scammer

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by sawer(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2021
I really don't care who's the scammer and the trick he used but my candid advise is( kill the guy through spiritual mean) since you have his pictures... step outside the game and drain his blood because you can't catch him...naija na scam already.
talking from experience..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Miyachi:

I'm not sure of Binance, I'm a bit skeptical about online exchanges so I hold all my coins offline. I use Electrum Wallet on pc and Ledger Hardware wallet. Coinomi and Mycelium on Android should have that feature.
hi myachi, I intend going into crypto but am also scared of online wallets, are offline wallets safe like the wallets you recommended safe for holding coins without stealing it?

I downloaded coinbox but I have ddoubts of thier transparency
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by allawizzow(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Write a petition to CBN narrating what transpired. They will monitor all his bank accounts with the help of bvn. A lien would be placed on the bvn that money can only enter his accounts while he can not withdraw nor transfer funds from it.
Immediately he goes to the bank to make complaint, security agents would be called upon by the bank because his account has been flagged and he will be arrested.
When writing your petition, copy efcc Nad and icpc.
Do this and thank me later.
I could've helped you recover it and our arrangement would be based on commission but I've got so many things to deal with at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Miyachi: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
perkyB:
hi myachi, I intend going into crypto but am also scared of online wallets, are offline wallets safe like the wallets you recommended safe for holding coins without stealing it?

I downloaded coinbox but I have ddoubts of thier transparency
Hi,

I would personally recommend Mycelium, it's open source and reproducible and you can backup your wallet to restore on another device.

If you're really, really, really paranoid. You could write a program to generate a bitcoin key pair (public & private key) or downloaded an audited one from Github and run it on an offline machine.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Miyachi:

Hi,

I would personally recommend Mycelium, it's open source and reproducible and you can backup your wallet to restore on another device.

If you're really, really, really paranoid. You could write a program to generate a bitcoin key pair (public & private key) or downloaded an audited one from Github and run it on an offline machine.
thanks for input sir considering am not a programmer lemme test run mycelium

thanks once again
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:

wow what a small world

No be you dem burst for the other thread? Ehn scammer. If you swear for this Emeka, me sef go curse you.

Na the same boat carry all of una.

Come de go make I nor shout your name for here too.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
CITEH:

If you are certain it's him in the pictures, then you have helped already. He can't run forever. Do you have his phone number? You can send it to me so I check if it's the same with the ones I have.

And the pictures he sent you, please share with me.

Easy Mr CITEH. This one na scammer too. He was busted on some other thread. Can’t find the link. Leave him outta this.

By the way, it’s a man behind that feddytune moniker

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Kingdemu: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
iamadonis2:

Easy Mr CITEH. This one na scammer too. He was busted on some other thread. Can’t find the link. Leave him outta this.

By the way, it’s a man behind that feddytune moniker
This is the thread. His name is Sanni Olasunkami Olaniyi

https://www.nairaland.com/6468698/dating-yahoo-boy-experience

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kingdemu:
This is the thread

Thank you.

Feddytune you de mad!
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kingdemu:
This is the thread

Thank you.

Feddytune you de mad! Forming compassion when you very well could be the Emeka.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by arazanbal: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Walkee:
lol scratch the back of your card. I learned that trick here. I can't even do any online transaction again because all the codes at the back of my card have been wiped cheesy if you like snap with telescope kosi for you

sites like Amazon nor need ur Security on the back of ur card for ur account to be debited ooo, it better u start scratching some digits in front of the card now. nice trick dough
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by arazanbal: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
CITEH:

The person I quoted, said he was going to report to the Efcc. And I said go ahead, but do not include that it is a crypto transaction. Just say it's business.

Obviously, you failed to understand why I said so. But some persons who have once had crypto related scam experiences, and reported to the police, they will understand why i asked that crypto shouldn't be mentioned.

Even during the acquisition of court orders, your lawyer will advise that you do not state that it is a cryptocurrency transaction. There is a why.

My purpose is to create awareness, catch the scammer and get back my money. And I know the police won't mobilize to investigate or arrest the scammer once you tell them it's crypto. This is from experience.

So why would I encourage that guy to go ahead and state its crypto? Smh

in as much i understand say CBN/crypto nor be friends again but don't u think d mata go get k-leg if police or court find out say d business na crypto business without you telling them at first i nor sabi law but don't u think e go b like say lying on oat and false statement or something, just saying sha
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Walkee: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
arazanbal:

sites like Amazon nor need ur Security on the back of ur card for ur account to be debited ooo, it better u start scratching some digits in front of the card now. nice trick dough
there's not a single digit on my card. Not even expiry date. With back I meant the surface of the card

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by arazanbal: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Walkee:
there's not a single digit on my card. Not even expiry date. With back I meant the surface of the card

hahahaha, bad guy, i like your thinking, honestly i neva tought of dis ur wicked trick, w b like say ur area na niggas full am

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by BareFacedLies(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Walkee:

You've virtually made the card useless even to yourself except if you write it down somewhere
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Hopez456(m): 3:31am On Mar 23, 2021
allawizzow:
Write a petition to CBN narrating what transpired. They will monitor all his bank accounts with the help of bvn. A lien would be placed on the bvn that money can only enter his accounts while he can not withdraw nor transfer funds from it.
Immediately he goes to the bank to make complaint, security agents would be called upon by the bank because his account has been flagged and he will be arrested.
When writing your petition, copy efcc Nad and icpc.
Do this and thank me later.
I could've helped you recover it and our arrangement would be based on commission but I've got so many things to deal with at the moment
Hello sir, i was also recently scammed of my hard earned money while trying to buy USDT from a scam whatsapp group. I do buy and sell from legitimate groups for years without issues but this last week I was not careful to observe the group i was buying from because I was in a hurry so I ended up buying from a scam group because I was in a hurry. Immediately i sent the escrow the money, i was removed from the group and blocked.
The money involved is ₦71,750. I will be grateful if you can help at anytime you're less busy even if you gonna take half of the funds i just want the guys nabbed and be taught some lessons.
My hands are tied, couldn't do much because of the crypto involvement. Attached are the evidence of payment and the phone number of the scammers and the fund receiver pictures and details from facebook.

07064755597 is the fund receiver( Peter Emmanuel Esongeda )number. Also stood as the escrow.

I paid into:
Fcmb
Peter .E. Emmanuel.

He uses Firstbank too

Peter Esongeda Emmanuel

07035091143 seller's number

Will be grateful if others can help too.
Thanks

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by yemzcosmetics: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Pls avoid this young lady because she is a big thief.Her name is Precious Eze.i bought and paid for an item she posted online(olist).she gave me a fake address in which does not exist in agege area,pls I just want the citizen of the country to be careful.This is her picture and I also guess this is her son.pls repost and public it everywhere because you can also be a victim..woman self dey scam ooooo

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
CITEH:
Here is another picture of the scammer. Gotten after some private investigations. His name is ONYEACHO CHIBUIKE EMEKA.

He is based in Lagos state.

Please anyone with information on how I can get this guy should kindly inform me.
Put a bounty on him. People will hardly give out his information for free.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
sad sad
CITEH:
Greetings Nlanders.

Please I understand this might not be the proper channel to do this, but I have written petitions to the police, I have used a court order to get back some salvaged funds, but it's no way near what was stolen. So I hope that I might get lucky and someone here can help me with tips on how we can nab this local fraudster. And even if I don't get him in the end, I hope to have created awareness, so people who do my kind of business don't get scammed using this format.

Here is my story.

I buy and sell digital assets, (Crypto) gadgets, etc. So on the 1st of December 2020, this young man texted that he has some beeteecee for sale.

One of my workers attended to him and paid him thereafter. Not knowing that this scammer only sent falsified screenshots utilizing the transparency of the Blockchain network.

Pictures of the scammer below:
This particular picture was taken at the hotel he lodged during the period he orchestrated this scam.

These are the Scammers Phone Numbers:

Telephone: 08132549953

WhatsApp: 09071905772

Please guys tag anyone who can help bring awareness to this thread.

mesmer @Doyenexchange
Lalasticlala
were you able to trace him
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Ehismarkninetee: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
I know this guy.. he is Accra at the moment- write me on WhatsApp 233599806410… ASAP
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by mesmer: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2022
CITEH:
Greetings Nlanders.

Please I understand this might not be the proper channel to do this, but I have written petitions to the police, I have used a court order to get back some salvaged funds, but it's no way near what was stolen. So I hope that I might get lucky and someone here can help me with tips on how we can nab this local fraudster. And even if I don't get him in the end, I hope to have created awareness, so people who do my kind of business don't get scammed using this format.

Here is my story.

I buy and sell digital assets, (Crypto) gadgets, etc. So on the 1st of December 2020, this young man texted that he has some beeteecee for sale.

One of my workers attended to him and paid him thereafter. Not knowing that this scammer only sent falsified screenshots utilizing the transparency of the Blockchain network.

Pictures of the scammer below:
This particular picture was taken at the hotel he lodged during the period he orchestrated this scam.

These are the Scammers Phone Numbers:

Telephone: 08132549953

WhatsApp: 09071905772

Please guys tag anyone who can help bring awareness to this thread.

mesmer @Doyenexchange
Lalasticlala

Sir! I am sorry to hear about this...

I just got a mention... This Quite sometime now and what is the status of the case at the moment, hope it has been resolved?

Happy weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.