Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross (16167 Views)

Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home / Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by omoluka: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
kense88:
Shame on yoruba leaders.
A big shame, this is embarrassing
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by DarkJeddi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
blinking001:
The Redcross society is an enermy of the Nigerian state...we all know this proven fact...the federal government cannot lie on sensitive matters concerning the welfare of its citizens...Ogun residents have gone back to their villages and that's the truth....please let's stop spreading propaganda..
Indeed everyone that reported a contrary view to that of the Federal Government is a Saboteur and should be harshly dealt..
Long live Bubu.. grin
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by omoluka: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
stanluiz:
They are not fighting any war ,Yet they are refugees and IDP in benin republic. Just imagine if they are fighting war Nigeria military , That means no body will be left in South West.

They political Elites are cowards and sellouts!

They should continue looking for Igbo threads to display their foolishness while their people are leaving ogun in Mass , seeking refugees as IDPS in benin republic making it easy for fulani to annex and conquer more territory in South West.
I honestly don't think it worth voting again in this country, all these politicians just behave anyhow after securing people's vote.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by maxzzo1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lies na APC surname
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by Zaggafrank: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
There is no way that the red cross can be this tribal and political in their representations. Someone is claiming to be what he is not. Red Cross stands for common humanity without ethnicity, going through the so called remarks, you can see clearly that the person claiming to be speaking for red cross Nigeria is just a tribal jingoist hiding under the pseudonym of the red cross
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by Wettoid123: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
i think this present APC na baba of lies!
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by poseidon12: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Yoruba se wa kan lenu yin bayii

I remain Mr Thomas until they publish the full names of the refugees. They are likely to be indigenes of Benin Republic who resided in Naija. They sensed danger & returned to their land. I may be wrong though

It's ok to be in denial.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by tit(f): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bayo should come back.
I miss him.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by karkel(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
This government I mean the FG can lie like a sieve
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by capitalzero: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria breaking up before 2023, I see the south west declaring their own sovereign nation with the south east following closely. This I have seen.

Your vision is very clear
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by Yankee101: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
See buhari government
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by Gyong(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mannashit will avoid this thread like mad man.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by saaron(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Secession loading... E go do all of una like Koto Aye
I most confess the design of proposed Oduduwa Rep currency looks nice.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by mankan2k7(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
A lying and deceitful government.

It shall not be well with the Dullard in charge
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by themanderon: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
We know they are liars and nobody except of cause their deplorable followers believes their lies anymore. But to think that many Yoruba leaders are busy playing politics with the lives of their people is disheartening. Where is the muric man? Where the oba that claims he is an emir in Yoruba land? They have fallen silent in order not to annoy their Lords and masters. A shame they would rather sacrifice their people on the altar of 2023 elections.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by Zieus: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
blinking001:
The Redcross society is an enermy of the Nigerian state...we all know this proven fact...the federal government cannot lie on sensitive matters concerning the welfare of its citizens...Ogun residents have gone back to their villages and that's the truth....please let's stop spreading propaganda..

Alaye shattap
How you take know

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by froze6(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
repogirl:
Hmmm....smh
please don't forget forever and always
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Afonjas keep defending the position of the FG. I pity them. The likes of Monogamy

Delico Nwamama Tene... Is this you?

Is this AkpatiOzu? grin grin grin

Akwa Mkpuru Amu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by Cashify: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Really
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by BRATISLAVA: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2021
blinking001:

They cannot lie?

Isn't this how Osinbajo went to America and told them there's nothing like terrorism in Nigeria, that it was crushed technically; then immediately he got back to the cocoon of lies, Nigeria, he complained that the terrorism was too much?

The only people that don't believe the Red Cross, who are on ground, are the same ones who kidnap and bomb them.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by jonnyjustcome22: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Is only a fool that will believe this government whenever they talk. I know from onset is a lie. Who in his right thinking sense will go back in such situation what has the government put there to ensure there safety and provide food and shelter for them.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by viviangist: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
slimanyd:
Lol. See them. Where are those wailers. Imagine what's happening in Ogun state under APC government. If this was to be in Oyo state , Nairaland mods wey dey hungry for don dey use makinde and oyo state news catch cruise for front page. Even those BMC crews would have been comparing how ajimobi regime was the best after Telegram Group coconut and garri . You would have seen igboho releasing another videos of how he worked for seyi makinde and how he is not capable of protecting peoples life and property. Forget it . All this fightings and ethnic wars has a political undertone inside. So, A whole red cross was only capable of exposing them when we have several blogs that can easily detect when wakili and one farmer was killed at midnight inside one bush .
Awon mofos
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by repogirl(f): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
froze6:
please don't forget forever and always
I haven't. smiley
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by ajepako(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
IYANGBALI:
yes o. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, funkebabee,mynd44, lalasticlala m, seunmohmoh and mummyfour go obtain visa before seeing me

Sule tongue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by bosco2017: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yorubas have this kind of problem n they are concerned about Ipob n Esn protecting their lands.
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
ajepako:

Sule tongue
you are going back to your country very soon. Fulani herdeomsn
Re: Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross by Cmeo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
South west Nigeria leaders need to wake up, their zone is being gradually turned to war zone and their people to refugee/ internally displaced persons (IDP)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai / Akpanudoedehe Absent As Buni, Sani Bello, CECPC Members Meet / Ayamelum Receives Soludo's Special Christmas Touch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.