Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. (28523 Views)

I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by lettalktrue(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2021
tunjijones:
Do professional courses especially in IT. I did courses in IT security, even though i came out with a third class, am doing well with a very well paying job.

Though the certification courses might be expensive just do it if you can afford it.

Am a living testimony.

How do i register for a course on IT?
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2021
You’re the lucky fifth!
Send your cv to cvhelp@mail.com
dimeji248:

hope am qualified to be on the list

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

what are you doing then
Surviving bro
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

are you serious
The IT firm where I served during my NYSC where paying dey staff 60k
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by mhizzcherry(f): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Yours is better, I graduated in 2017 only had 4 interviews, I have paid for the rewrite so many times so much that I am now too broke to pay for another, i am so frustrated and fed up, depression is setting in. I think I have sent more than 500 mails, dunno what to do anymore
Tolulopefinest:

Can I send my CV please?
2 months after NYSC , sent my CV to almost 30 job vacancies emails and no offer for job interview.

I don tire embarassed
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Smartguyboy(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Even the IT job companies who are paying above 150k are very few which dey want the best out of the best. Majority of the IT firm like 95% pay below 150k talking from experience highest you will see is 120k . Only young kids with no family responsibilities will do such job is Lagos. Imagine living in Ajah and doing work of 70k per month when you want enjoy this life nah.
Tomorrow you will start calling people ritualist

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by godswilld10(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You’re the lucky fifth!
am just seeing this now,I graduated since 2015 and serve 2016,I'm currently doing a labourer work to sustain myself,I also need CV revamp plz I am currently working on some certifications
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Tillatalk: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You study IT related course in school with no interview or job

Then the issue is not you working experience but your lack of IT professional course.

Can help with a link to sit for some IT courses in University of Leeds, Readings, Open UNIVERSITY UK and so on in England ...

Absolutely free but it takes less than 3weeks and you have to write exam online

You pass over 75% you get you certificate from the school mentioned above
I need it sir can you send it to my richardtroy9698@gmail.com
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by dimeji248(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You’re the lucky fifth! Send your cv to cvhelp@mail.com

I just send my CV to the mail address above.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by maureensylvia(f): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Awwww thank you kiss
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Albertone(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Can’t imagine doing job of 70k
While I am the one taking care of family

Really?
And you are not interested in that person's place of work?
As long as the pay is better than what you are collecting now,please consider it.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Leave it at not well structured?
His grades should not be a yardstick not to get any job at all.
Otherwise why is their a 2.2 and 3rd class grades? Because there are jobs for such levels.

Some persons that made 3rd class and 2,2 are as brilliant as a 1st class holder, some attained that grade out of distraction, non - availability to resources, setbacks and family pressures.

Most firms and multinational firms seek for 2_1 graduates for people without experience, you know it, I know it, why argue. I finished Nysc last year, I have lost count how many invites for tests and interviews I have gotten. So my dear I know what I am saying, this country is tough, that is why I advice students in school to do their best to make a good result, it will give you an edge.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Albertone(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You study IT related course in school with no interview or job

Then the issue is not you working experience but your lack of IT professional course.

Can help with a link to sit for some IT courses in University of Leeds, Readings, Open UNIVERSITY UK and so on in England ...

Absolutely free but it takes less than 3weeks and you have to write exam online

You pass over 75% you get you certificate from the school mentioned above

I need this sir.

Permit me to DM you.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by dimeji248(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You’re the lucky fifth! Send your cv to cvhelp@mail.com
I just sent the CV to the mail address above.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by pompeiimagnus: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2021
kelvinrhs:

No vex oooooooo but engineering no be course Abeg. At least for this country

Lol...at least for una country. But to be frank, there are less than 1000 new well paying jobs every year in Naija.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by IBreakRules: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2021
kelvinrhs:

There are also people laikdis

Met one about 2 year's ago

He's a web developer and he earn nothing less than 200k monthly

What's your story?

I have always been hustling doing one business or the other to make ends meet while I am also chasing my dream of becoming one of the best cinematographer/editor in the world.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by pompeiimagnus: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2021
mhizzcherry:
Yours is better, I graduated in 2017 only had 4 interviews, I have paid for the rewrite so many times so much that I am now too broke to pay for another, i am so frustrated and fed up, depression is setting in. I think I have sent more than 500 mails, dunno what to do anymore

If you had good results, maybe consider leaving for your master's in Germany or the US. Search on the travel section for these groups and learn what it takes.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by pompeiimagnus: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Johnrio22:
Me I don tire.
read geology, graduated with good result........yet I am still searching for months now

If you like research, apply for Master's or PhD in the US. That's the best way out for you sha.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Send yours too
godswilld10:

am just seeing this now,I graduated since 2015 and serve 2016,I'm currently doing a labourer work to sustain myself,I also need CV revamp plz I am currently working on some certifications
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Tolulopefinest(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2021
deltateam:

Do you have work experience? What's your course again?

Yes I do
Estate Management
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by McKayConcept(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2021
You if are in Edo state.. and u don't mind working with an event management company for initial salary of 30k
Then chat me on WhatsApp
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by HopeVictor(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Its because your CV is not well structured and you made second class lower.
That means people with third class should not bother themselves na. With what you're saying
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by akdjr(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
The Job you will be invited for interview will be bigger than what you ever expected to start with by the power of Almighty God. All the best bro. And make sure when it come to past be very committed to the progress of the company and try as much as possible as you can to start up a side business of your own. Don't rush to buy a car when you have not multiply your earnings. Spend wisely and not lavishly.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
HopeVictor:

That means people with third class should not bother themselves na. With what you're saying
They should also try but Nigeria is hard so.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by PTAA(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tolulopefinest:

Can I send my CV please?
2 months after NYSC , sent my CV to almost 30 job vacancies emails and no offer for job interview.

I don tire embarassed

Just 2months and u're already complaining?
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by akeeng: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Send yours too
These people quoting you don’t have sense
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Gaiusc: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
tunjijones:

You getting a job doesnt have much to do with ur cv. Most employers know that u didnt write or develope the cv urself. Most of what is on the cv are not true except experience. Some pple even lie abt their work experience and u think employers dont know?

I Do not agree with you. Getting a job has much to do with your cv, it's your ticket to getting an interview, don't generalize that everyone lies on their Cv. I have written Winning Cvs For several persons and they were called for interview and got the job, without lying.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Gaiusc: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Lol...at least for una country. But to be frank, there are less than 1000 new well paying jobs every year in Naija.

What's Your Source?
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Do you mean POS jobs?

Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
IBreakRules:

I have always been hustling doing one business or the other to make ends meet while I am also chasing my dream of becoming one of the best cinematographer/editor in the world.

You're doing well

Keep pushing, you will get to the top of the mountain

I BELEIVE IN YOU!
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by Twode: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
I started my career with marvelous international bakery in Lagos with 10 years working experience and left there as Director manager ( Master Baker) by proceeding to my compulsory 1 year NYSC after my Higher National Diploma in Risk management / Insurance with Upper credit in Federal Polytechnic.
my second work experience was teaching line by which I taught both economic and commerce as a staff member in Oxonia Grand Academy In Benin city

1) I'm currently in Kaduna State.
But If you got me a job in Abuja or Kaduna and within the environment I will really appreciate

2) If you can support me with good capital resources to establish my own Bakery business (Bread production) and repay either monthly, weekly, quarterly and yearly depend on agreement I will be glad.

3) If you have a bakery factory that I can use for the main term for the production process I will totally be happy.

Kindly contact me on

Kabirubabatunde92@gmail.com

WhatsApp or call No : 08079229774

Thanks in advance.
Re: I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. by BigDawsNet: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Albertone:

I need this sir.

Permit me to DM you.

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/introduction-to-cyber-security

Register and you may qualify for upgrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / Things You Should Remove From Your Resume Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.