Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading (2265 Views)

You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto / Please Who Will Borrow Me Money To Start Crypto / I Need A Loan Of 300k To Start Up A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by soccerpipe(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dear All,

I need advice before making this decision, i intend taking my crypto trading to the next level and i got an help in form of a loan (300k) to pay back 403k after 10months.

I'm not really a novice in crypto trading as i've been making some small chops from day trading and HODL on BNB for some weeks now.

Please advise if this is a good move.

Thank you
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by nifemi25(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
I will only advice you keep maintaining the little gain you see than going for loan. ...hope you remember this crypto currency of thing can flop at any fucking time...don't you think paying 103k as an interest for just 3 months is on the high side but since you are a guru in the aspect. All I can say for now is follow your instincts

4 Likes

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by SocialJustice: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
You are about to ruin your life.

6 Likes

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by uzohcars(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Never borrow to trade crypto? Crypto basically is pure major scam, have that at the back of your mind. Also crypto Is volatile and can sweep the borrowed fund in minutes forget stoploss, most times it won't trigger. Never borrow any money to trade crypto. Keep managing with what you have and you can grow it with time. I did $50k in one decentralized coin I bought with $500 last week if you had used just like $100 you would have earned $5k which can get you started in your trading journey. So start researching and buying those newly decentralized coins before they are even listed on different exchange which will eventually skyrocket the price to hit like 100x to 10,000X. I wish you well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by nawena: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
soccerpipe:
Dear All,

I need advice before making this decision, i intend taking my crypto trading to the next level and i got an help in form of a loan (300k) to pay back 403k after 10months.

I'm not really a novice in crypto trading as i've been making some small chops from day trading and HODL on BNB for some weeks now.

Thank you

If you know your onions, your decision to take loan is not bad. 103k is approximately 34% interest on the loan, if you further divide this by 10, you will get 3.4% interest monthly. You should be able to make at least 10% profit monthly on the loan if you truly know what you are doing. Going for loan is not a bad idea, even top firm's live on loans.

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by dake40(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
uzohcars:
Never borrow to trade crypto? Crypto basically is pure major scam, have that at the back of your mind. Also crypto Is volatile and can sweep the borrowed fund in minutes forget stoploss, most times it won't trigger. Never borrow any money to trade crypto. Keep managing with what you have and you can grow it with time. I did $50k in one decentralized coin I bought with $500 last week if you had used just like $100 you would have earned $5k which can get you started in your trading journey. So start researching and buying those newly decentralized coins before they are even listed on different exchange which will eventually skyrocket the price to hit like 100x to 10,000X. I wish you well.

How is Cryptocurrency is a scam?
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by uzohcars(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
dake40:

I have been trading since 2016... I don't need convince about crypto. It's a scam... Anything can happen and you don't have anyone to hold responsible for your loss. Most times if you loose your login details to any trading platform , maybe your phone number and email had issues and you have $100k in there, if you like write support with all evidence they won't approve it. Your fund gone, also try to read terms and conditions , you won't even trade at all. All na scam. But is also potent if you know how to monitor the markets and all that. Is not something you should be thinking off all the time but have at the back of your mind. So never borrow to trade. Or convince anyone to invest while you trade if not it may turn out to be bad. Always trade with your own money you are willing to loose. Thanks and remain blessed. I have made lots of money in crypto but you have to believe the process .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Nurarabe(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
uzohcars:

What is your next targeted coins please
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by dake40(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
uzohcars:

I have been trading since 2016... I don't need convince about crypto. It's a scam... Anything can happen and you don't have anyone to hold responsible for your loss. Most times if you loose your login details to any trading platform , maybe your phone number and email had issues and you have $100k in there, if you like write support with all evidence they won't approve it. Your fund gone, also try to read terms and conditions , you won't even trade at all. All na scam. But is also potent if you know how to monitor the markets and all that. Is not something you should be thinking off all the time but have at the back of your mind. So never borrow to trade. Or convince anyone to invest while you trade if not it may turn out to be bad. Always trade with your own money you are willing to loose. Thanks and remain blessed. I have made lots of money in crypto but you have to believe the process .

Bros calm down.

Wallet can get hacked and you may have difficulties login in to your account.

There are very secured ways of saving Crypto other than online wallet

But tell me in this Twitter age who lost 100k$ to a wallet and denied by support when you have proofs to dent their ass on Twitter

The system is volatile doesnt make it a scam. Also refrain from making comments that wll mislead people

Stay blessed

12 Likes

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Ay04z(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
if u re a already a crypto merchant .. gud for u
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by uzohcars(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
dake40:

Bros calm down.

Wallet can get hacked and you may have difficulties login in to your account.

There are very secured ways of saving Crypto other than online wallet

But tell me in this Twitter age who lost 100k$ to a wallet and denied by support when you have proofs to dent their ass on Twitter

The system is volatile doesnt make it a scam. Also refrain from making comments that wll mislead people

Stay blessed

Thanks bro

I may say crypto is not a scam in application and process but in reality they are. Let not dig dip bro. The point am portraying is this, it's not advisable to borrow to trade.

See image attached.

See that " If you incur losses who's fault? Hahaha.

Crypto is raising millionaires everyday in nigeria. If you see my group members portfolios. You will be marveled. I wish us all the best

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by cedricksly: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2021
uzohcars:
bro I'm really interested in the last part of your text.. But the problem is the entry amount to enter something like polkastarter is so expensive for an average person... Please is there a cheaper alternative to buying the newly Defi project coin? I will really be glad if you can point me to the right direction

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by soccerpipe(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2021
uzohcars:

Thanks bro...Pls, can u assist with a list of coins to invest in? I bought BAX on Kucoin last week and the coin is looking like a good future project.
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Youngokwy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
uzohcars:
please what is crypto trading and how does it work?am interested.
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by SavageResponse(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
nawena:

If you know your onions, your decision to take loan is not bad. 103k is approximately 34% interest on the loan, if you further divide this by 10, you will get 3.4% interest monthly. You should be able to make at least 10% profit monthly on the loan if you truly know what you are doing. Going for loan is not a bad idea, even top firm's live on loans.

Only a fool will even agree to give the guy a loan to invest in a venture that is merely speculative
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by soccerpipe(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2021
SavageResponse:

Only a fool will even agree to give the guy a loan to invest in a venture that is merely speculative

Thanks for your advice MrSavage, trading has been good to me sha.
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by blessedchild247: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please teach me how to do these

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by jayaim: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bro I have a very good offer for u. With this cash u can make 5m or more in less than 10 months, the platform I will link u up it is so amazing. U can check my profile I have never scammed anyone. Or better still if u are in Abuja we can meet 1 & on. I don't mind signing an agreement to show u is not a child's play. Check my posts for my contact on WhatsApp.
soccerpipe:
Dear All,

Thank you
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by SavageResponse(m): 12:38am On Apr 10, 2021
jayaim:
Bro I have a very good offer for u. With this cash u can make 5m or more in less than 10 months, the platform I will link u up it is so amazing. U can check my profile I have never scammed anyone. Or better still if u are in Abuja we can meet 1 & on. I don't mind signing an agreement to show u is not a child's play. Check my posts for my contact on WhatsApp.

Piss off!

If it's actually possible to turn 300K into 5 million in 10 months you will sell all your property to raise the money instead of coming here to ask this guy to invest the 300K (Which he's not even sure of getting) with you.

You're asking him to come and sign an agreement as if it's a guarantee he wont loose his money. I got news for you - Signed agreements such as this are useless in Nigeria and do not guarantee anything!
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:46am On Apr 10, 2021
soccerpipe:
Dear All,

Thank you

See as your people dey ready down for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9V78UbdzWI
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 10, 2021
uzohcars:
Please where can I find newly decentralised coins that hasn't been listed on different exchanges yet?
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by louqas: 2:30am On Apr 10, 2021
jayaim:

See format

Bro you be pure SCAM.
Your own small , na only agreement you wan sign...,.bigger scammers even go as far as registering their company and advertising on radio, but all na scam.......even people wey create crypto no dey give all these promises

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by uzohcars(m): 4:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Please where can I find newly decentralised coins that hasn't been listed on different exchanges yet?

Add me on whatsapp, via my signature. God bless you
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by uzohcars(m): 5:00am On Apr 10, 2021
cedricksly:
bro I'm really interested in the last part of your text.. But the problem is the entry amount to enter something like polkastarter is so expensive for an average person... Please is there a cheaper alternative to buying the newly Defi project coin? I will really be glad if you can point me to the right direction

Add me on whatsapp... Get my number via my signature . Let make it together.
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 10, 2021
soccerpipe:
Dear All,

Thank you
Let us invest part of the money in dropshipping, your daily earning is limitless, with no risk at at all.
I can help you to setup a proffesional worldwide dropshipping business, with targeted free traffic, trust me, you will make daily profit, more than you realise from crypto.
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Jaxx123: 12:37am On Apr 21, 2021
MISS THIS GREAT UNEXPOSED DIRTH CHEAP CRYPTO COIN TOKEN THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU INSTANT MILLIONAIRE EVEN NOT BILLIONAIRE CAN MAKE ONE THINK OF SUICIDE!

Something great is going to happen to economy.soon.

Am begging you to please be part of this money making shacking!

If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

3 month ago ,binance announce a token to listed on thier platform called TWT at a #0.20.

You see, before that time ,this said TWT coin has be on Pre sale just like this one am.sharing with you.

many people get 20 millions of TWT for token of #30K

Today the coin (TWT) is on binance market worth $1.50.

imaging someone having 20 millions of this said coin

20,000,000x$1.50

that is massive money for all the risk taker who buy TWT.

Now , don't let this another one on smart binance network and trust wallet pass you by.

The below listed coin is a great potential one and you need to hold it now

this is solid investment greater than real estate.

10 million of savemar is #50k
while.100 million is #350k

2 million of Safemoon coin #70k

10 million of safemoon is now #130k

10 Million of MRAT is #50k

While.5 million is #40k

5 million of free coin BSC #90k

while.2 million is #45k

2 million of NCAT coin go for 40k

Buy it and store it

This information is enough to change your entire life

Dm me on Whatsapp or reach me.via to get any of this token fast

0815 246 9749

Go and download trustwallet if you don't have it.

0815 246 9749
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Jaxx123: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Hamachi(f): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
dake40:

An exchange was hacked and it will take 7-14days to get them back, imagine if the exchange he was using got hacked, what happens?
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Hamachi(f): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
uzohcars:

Thanks bro

I may say crypto is not a scam in application and process but in reality they are. Let not dig dip bro. The point am portraying is this, it's not advisable to borrow to trade.

See image attached.

See that " If you incur losses who's fault? Hahaha.

Crypto is raising millionaires everyday in nigeria. If you see my group members portfolios. You will be marveled. I wish us all the best
Add me na
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Hamachi(f): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Youngokwy:
please what is crypto trading and how does it work?am interested.
Have you started?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Task Of Less Than 10 Minutes For #300 / Buy Any Brand Of RICE In Bulk Rate #5,500 Per Bag Cal 07065186857 / Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.