Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading (2263 Views)

You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto / Please Who Will Borrow Me Money To Start Crypto / I Need A Loan Of 300k To Start Up A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Hamachi(f): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Youngokwy:
please what is crypto trading and how does it work?am interested.
Register with the link below

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by Hamachi(f): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
blessedchild247:
Please teach me how to do these
What do want to learn?
Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by dake40(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hamachi:
An exchange was hacked and it will take 7-14days to get them back, imagine if the exchange he was using got hacked, what happens?

Sorry, i still cant relate. Anything can get hacked. Paypal users can get hacked ,does that mean paypal is a scam?

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading by kings11ng(m): 6:16am On May 01, 2021
uzohcars:
Never borrow to trade crypto? Crypto basically is pure major scam, have that at the back of your mind. Also crypto Is volatile and can sweep the borrowed fund in minutes forget stoploss, most times it won't trigger. Never borrow any money to trade crypto. Keep managing with what you have and you can grow it with time. I did $50k in one decentralized coin I bought with $500 last week if you had used just like $100 you would have earned $5k which can get you started in your trading journey. So start researching and buying those newly decentralized coins before they are even listed on different exchange which will eventually skyrocket the price to hit like 100x to 10,000X. I wish you well.
Can you tell me an unlisted coin to buy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Christianity" : How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE / Amazing Gift Within Nigeria...free Airtime Daily Up To 600naira / Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.