Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (45577 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Mpanyi: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Some people's judgement is warped. Why do people seem to support injustice and turn again the victim? The girl didn't do anything against the guy as she made it clear to him he should forget it if he attached any string to it. But the guy said nothing attached and bought it and started acting funny. How is it the girl fault?
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by chrismex(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -
1) Never ever collect anything even if it's a lift from an average Nigerian Man, because they are just a replica of a typical Nigerian politician.

2.) Never take Nigerian men for their word. Infact whenever they something, just understand it as the opposite in meaning.

Op if na me eh! Shingbai!! The maga for no smell. Make him do him worse!.
I'll go down on my knees in the mid night after taking my bath with warm water and say a simple prayer saying " dear father in heaven, i hand over this case to you to judge righteously!.. If i ever collected the money gift knowing and aggreeing to any ungodly intention and then acting like i'm innocent, then let my life speak nemesis upon nemesis. But if i'm innocent then let (his name) fire consume him and his evil intentions. Then enter house go sleep because the bagger can do no sh*t.!!
If i jam that kind father xmas, e for don be for the idiot.

You are funny, you made me laugh in that kneeling down and praying to God aspect.

I would understand she is still little and have little experience of how this relationship stuff work,but ignorance is not an excuse.

God won't interfere on this matter, while still holding the guys 50k. It's simple let her return the money or the phone, tell him to send his account number, even if you don't have all the money. Just send him any amount be it 20k,10k or even 5k.

Once you do this his jazz all what ever won't work and God also can fight for you because you have showed sign of restitution.

But if you have the money please pay it or give him the phone. And next time never you collect things like this. No gift is free in this world its either you must have paid for the gift or you would pay later for it.

About the threats don't let it bother you, just find some one you can confide in and please like I said even if it's 5k just send it to him no amount is small, as we get older we gain experience I don't think this will ever happen to you again.

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Powerfly(f): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2021
to me keh? Me how?
I said oh!
If i say the guy would not see SHI SHI! i mean shingbai! E no go see.. tell the girl, not me.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by deavicky(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.
send his phone back to him nah.

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by MartinsD12(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

Be ready to dance to his tune of music, any guy that bought a phone for a girl is looking for nothing but intimacy, let no body deceive you, no sane guy will give u 50k for a phone without wanting something in return, if you know you won't be able to give him what he wants regret that phone from the start its simple.

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by chrismex(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2021
chubby98:

She won't ask God to judge righteously because of her guilty conscience. Agreed, she made the necessary clarification to the guy before receiving the gift but, she certainly knew what his intention was.
She can only win that case in court of law unfortunately, the guy isn't going that path.

My dear she might not win the case, she will be giving time to pay the money.

Expect if she is a menor/teen she would win the case easily.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by DAVE5(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Why will she return it when he made it clear to her that it was a harmless gift

What if the said guy carries out his threat, would you be there to defend the girl, advice reasonably ohh
Nah only one live we get to live
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Willy123(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Xenry:
That man sef no get better goal in life, 50k just like that. sad
Asswear, If I'm a girl, I for don make am tey tey! shocked
Na so your something for don dey bruised and slack
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Codes151(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Sell off the phone.
How much you have?

Join am let's know!!
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by DAVE5(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2021
Valkan:

Sad to Say but are all women this gullible
Are you all like this
He gave you 50k
You took and you expected no strings
ATTACHED ⚫

Nah greed be their major problem

For as long as I have lived, I’m always skeptical if someone offers me any unwarranted gift especially if I didn’t ask cos you automatically owe them once you accept, and one day you would be asked to pay back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by 2kurupt(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2021
redsun:
Reset the phone to factory mode and give it back to him. If he continues to harass you, report him to the lawless police. It's a gift, and in a lawful society, it's yours for keeps, irrespective of whether you give him pussy or not.

Unfortunately Nigeria is not a "lawful society" where things work as they should. Even the police can change it for you if the culprit is the one paying undecided
He can even claim she tricked him.

Lastly police has no hand in diabolical matters which the guy also threatened so it's best to resolve this as amicable as possible. The phone should be sold off to repay his Greek gift
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Limitless72(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
The senslesness started from him who goes about gifting what he can't afford to ladies and using it as a tool for blackmail, I wish I can borrow this case.Let me see if he would ever get a penny back,nonsense and Ingredients

If boys catch you rape you, or pour you acid or even assassinate you, even if dem catch them, the damage has been done already. You would live with it for the rest of you entire life

For your life if person offer you free something, you go ask why n say No....

Just imagine your fish brain.
You couldn't even say she should take his threat as evidence to the police as "threat to life" or "conspiracy to commit murder or inflict physical and psychological pain( assault)" Nah " tell your madam n say publicly that if anything happens to you he should be held responsible"..

I talk am you're not just a small girl but a donce, vegetable n illiterate...
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/5

He is a scam. He is number 444 in d link above

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Lilpen3758: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2021
OluwaLina1:
First it was fragrance,now turn to fireee....

harmless 5ok from just a guy friend ?...you should've removed like 20k and give him the remaining balance
Person wai never hear the song won't know how funny this your comment sounds grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Willy123(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

You shouldn't have accept the monetary gift. There was a day l went to withdraw some thousands of. naira in an ATM and there was this pretty girl in a corner watching and she walk up to me telling me they are students, they have run out of supplies so they decided to come out to seek for assistance l should help her with money. I said no probs but l also need her help..l am sex starve,we should help each other.. she said she can't do it ..l said no wahala but you can walk up to me from know where and telling me to part with my money...l just hiss and walk away na so she too waka. That's life for you! Don't take if you know you won't give out.

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by tinny123(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2021
It's better for you to return his money or the phone... Because guy of nowadays fit do pass wetin you they expect.

Abeg I don tire to dey write RIP online..
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Taiwo20(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2021
He can not do anything. Empty barrels makes the most noise. Have you informed your boss?

You should inform your boss.
Return the phone
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by West2019(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Spfty:

Your sisters self dey collect
Leave story
you are very stupid . I have only brother
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by tunize(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Its good to know when to say no to some gestures as a girl especially becos many nor dey clear If a guy just jumps up and be excessively nice to you nor be your brother ask the brother question wella.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by AishaYesufu: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2021
mamawa123:
Sorry to hear that. Send your account information I will give you part of the money
Give your money to people in need not scammers.

The OP is a man not a boy
Secondly, the OP only replies "send your account number", but would ignore if you offer to track so called guy. A nairalander offered to use soldiers but he ignored.

Thirdly, the OP has used other formats in January and got 30k from an unsuspecting victim here.

Finally, OP's name is on Nairaland scammers list, number 444

life2017:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/5

He is a scam. He is number 444 in d link above

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13289030_cb8e830d453b4888914e58f6841a5ec4_jpeg91900e13b62fa0959815d2db5559294f
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by bdchange(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2021
I have read many comments above me and seem so disapppinted in the average Nigerian man. How in the world is the girl been critisized with what she explained. Well if I happen to be her Madam, I will invite the guy and asked for his side of the story. I will make sure I record the conversation. God help him, he narrate the exact situation the girl told me. I will warn him seriously and tell him he wont do nada. I will report the case to the police immediately. Then advice the girl to learn from this and never to expect a free gift from a typical Nigerian man even though few are exceptions. Problem can only arise if his statements did not tally with what the girl told me. Else no lawyer or court will grant him his money back..shikena...Nonsense and ingredients..
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Afromentalist: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2021
That prayer may even destroy you first. You think becauseypu are praying naked you are necessarily right in the eyes of the divine? They are both wrong in this case.
Powerfly:
Moral of the story! -
1) Never ever collect anything even if it's a lift from an average Nigerian Man, because they are just a replica of a typical Nigerian politician.

2.) Never take Nigerian men for their word. Infact whenever they something, just understand it as the opposite in meaning.

Op if na me eh! Shingbai!! The maga for no smell. Make him do him worse!.
I'll go down on my knees in the mid night after taking my bath with warm water and say a simple prayer saying " dear father in heaven, i hand over this case to you to judge righteously!.. If i ever collected the money gift knowing and aggreeing to any ungodly intention and then acting like i'm innocent, then let my life speak nemesis upon nemesis. But if i'm innocent then let (his name) fire consume him and his evil intentions. Then enter house go sleep because the bagger can do no sh*t.!!
If i jam that kind father xmas, e for don be for the idiot.

1 Like

Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by josite: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

you will know what to do when he bathe you with acid.ole.a man gave u ,an apprentice 50k and u took it and buy a phone and u do not expect to benefit him.im sure u know his intentions when u accept the 50k,give him back the phone or 50k and have peace.greedy girl.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
The senslesness started from him who goes about gifting what he can't afford to ladies and using it as a tool for blackmail, I wish I can borrow this case.Let me see if he would ever get a penny back,nonsense and Ingredients

The guy is obviously a con man and a criminal bt there are gifts that are just traps u shud learn to say no sometimes. Don’t take suspicious gifts u know wud be hard to return if things go wrong.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by buzorcharles(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2021
he gave u 50k and u collected. mumu pay back next time get sense.

anyway report to the police for threat to life and sue him for mental/ psychological demages
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2021
jaxxy:

The guy is obviously a con man and a criminal bt there are gifts that are just traps u shud learn to say no sometimes. Don’t take suspicious gifts u know wud be hard to return if things go wrong.
ok
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by alexmakaay(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:

Return the phone.. Even if it's not worth up to 50k. Any further threat, you should not hesitate to involve the police, of course with hard evidences.

But if you are my sister, I'll slap the hell out of you for being naive.. How can you collect such amount from a man you don't have any intention of dating. You are greedy
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Spfty: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2021
West2019:
you are very stupid . I have only brother

Lolz
They can't have simple conversations
Without cursing and lashing
Typical naija buoy
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Bebson007(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2021
If there nothing u are hiding from us in the story just forget the guy, he is bluffing. U didnt force him am saying this as a guy.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Neoteny(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2021
You can rule out "jazz", it's not real.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by 99thEnemy(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Threat to life matter that police can solve...

OP I hope say you the keep all the evidence..

all the chats...

recorded voice calls

etc...

grin grin grin grin grin

This matter sweet me die.
Re: He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Walai some nigars no get sense aje grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.