Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt (29538 Views)

Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by CallmeA: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]
Kinematics:

Your post was mixed with experience and hearsay. Go read your write up again. Post purely your experience and stop garnishing it with hearsay. And for you to think that Lagos is more safer than PH is very ridiculous. Just write you are a westerner and you are used to the lifestyle in the west.

We will understand you perfectly well. Afterall me I can't live in the west. Too dirty for my liking. We are trying to clear the dirts in PH, but the one in the west is in a whole new level.
Skull mining is another story.
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by CallmeA: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
People like them are full of negativity. They swerve away from the truth. I won't be amazed if he wrote negatives discussion about his woman on social media. Lo ri iro!!!

Okay, we dont like Yoruba people according to you.. So becos of that, you now resort to writing negatives about Ph. Shame on you. [/quote]
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2021

Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by nengibo: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kinematics:

Cost of living is another discussion, moreover cost of living in PH is not the highest in Nigeria. Also PH boast of one of the best salaries in the country.
The oil industry salaries might be an outlier because majority of the working class in Ph are in other sectors, many people earn below minimum wage in the state
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by Justkatty(f): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2021
sageb:

which area in Abuloma do you reside? Abuloma is peaceful compared to Ozuboko,fimie,et al.
Fimie precisely
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by sageb: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Justkatty:
Fimie precisely
That is where HCUE and Christi le cole is.
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by Justkatty(f): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
sageb:
That is where HCUE and Christi le cole is.
Ya
Mine is before the Anglican Church at fimie
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Afam4eva:

Rumuibekwe...I'm surprised he left out Rumukurusi where Shell camp is based just on the Aba expressway.

grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDukjCYgH88
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Afam4eva:

Rumuibekwe...I'm surprised he left out Rumukurusi where Shell camp is based just on the Aba expressway.

WYCLEF grin DOLLAR BILL
JAMES AFAM ORJI; PLEASE FIND A LEGAL ALTERNATIVE TO CONTINUE MIND ENG UR 4K=N=, BORN AGAIN BNESS. shocked DUPE ASS !MOTHERFUCKER! shocked
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by kunki90(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
House agent needed in PH city
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
kunki90:
House agent needed in PH city
where in ph
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by kunki90(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mandorland:
where in ph

Eastern bypass / marine base area
Re: Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt by Iny3(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good day to you fellow nairaland.

Here to introduce to you DASYL GLOBAL SERVICES. We're into sales and supply of diesel, sales and installation of calibrated tanks and also general diesel consultancy services.

We are subcontractors of Conoil and our diesel is clean/straight from the depot.

We currently sell at #470 per litre. You can agree with me this beats the current price from the filling stations which is #700 per litre.

We supply in large quantities also and offer FREE DELIVERY to you anywhere in PORT HARCOURT.

You can call/WhatsApp us today on 08100326056. Looking forward to a fruitful business relationship with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On The Way To Church In Ogun / Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter / Petrol Tanker Rams Into Vehicles Along Abuja Highway, Many People Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.