Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 PM

Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) (3335 Views)

Tecno Camon 17 Teardown, Bend, Scratch & Durability Test: Built To Survive / Itel S15 Vs Gionee P10M - Speed Test (Video) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Knife Scratch Durability Test - Do Not Try This At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by skywalker240(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=Kayconcept2 post=100089533][/quote]

Tufiakwa, tecno wey be pot for kitchen of carlcare?

guy you GO waka go back . grin
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Marayesa1: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
The weakest phone of 2021.[ grin
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Marayesa1: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
skywalker240:

TECNO is better than your favourite device.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by samkol26(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2021
This guy's test is totally unreasonable, he's doing what the phone did not claim to be . First he deep it into water when the phone only claimed splash proof. Splash only.. And you apply that much bend to a plastic phone that thin? That's not how other people test and I've seen many test. I guess he didn't see the spec sheet. The only true test there is the drop test on the screen and that test is not even applicable to Nigeria �� he's dropping the phone on wooden floor and we have concrete floors here.. A very wrong test. And most people who gets the phone here will 90% of time get a back case or use the one inside the box. Lobatan.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
skywalker240:

Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by skywalker240(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=Sunkanmiwise post=100117377][/quote]
grin

Bet I need worry say my phone no de upgrade na

I need worry say my phone na so so 1gb ram

I need worry say my phone must always branch carlcare either genuinely or by hook or crook grin
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by sunshineV(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

Bet I need worry say my phone no de upgrade na

I need worry say my phone na so so 1gb ram

I need worry say my phone must always branch carlcare either genuinely or by hook or crook grin
no lies boss grin
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by nani667: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
No-Lifers on Fleek

Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by skywalker240(m): 2:05am On Mar 23, 2021
sunshineV:
no lies boss grin
grin Useless trash ion
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Freelancerx: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kunja2:
what's your obsession with Tecno and co?

Like you have nothing else to do and no form of knowledge to pass except doing the exact thing you say TECNO Marketers are doing? What makes you not a Xiaomi marketer?
Las Las, everybody na hypocrite abi grin
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by nani667: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Durability ★★★

Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Kayconcept2(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Always buy better phones, not those ones that package nonsense.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by lifenija: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2021
DarkJeddi:
How many phones did you subject to the same test to come to your conclusion?
the guy did d same on realme 8 pro it didn't break didnt even bend, chk his channel
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Pacito444: 11:33am On May 02, 2021
Hmm on top 80 k phone
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Pacito444: 11:35am On May 02, 2021
This is even worse than dropping the phone even the rog 5 failed this test...your tecno or infinix won't even qualify for the test sef

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Pacito444: 11:37am On May 02, 2021
Fonjewel0:
Like seriously I woke to this!

Guys this is unbelievable!

What a waste, small test and the phone finished.

I always look out for durability when purchasing a phone and TECNO brand has it for me.
���� tecno durability ���

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by DlawTECHY(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2021
Emjace:
Redmi note 10 = My next phone cool
me na the pro I Wan buy
Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by masterfactor(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2021
Look out our trassion marketers are masturbating in this thread. This is the price a global brand has to pay especially if you are number 3 in the world, how many trassion phones undergo durability test by renowned youtubers, if there is any please mention one. Even the Almighty iPhone 6 suffers this bending syndrome , which was popularly known as the bendgate. Rog 5 of recent could not pass the bending test, does that make it a bad phone, which individual in his or her right mind just wake up one morning and start bending his or her phone moreover a phone is design to be flat and not to bend

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Display And Body Breaks After Durability Test (video) by Emjace(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2021
DlawTECHY:
me na the pro I Wan buy
na money dey make pesin settle for less

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 / Exclusive Look At Thr Features Of Tecno Boom J7 / Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.