Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor (25906 Views)

Juventus Are Considering A Move Of Manchester United Star To Replace Cristiano / EPL: What Ferguson Did After Mourinho Was Sacked As Manchester United Manager / Who Should Replace Arsene Wenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by emmabest2000(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
changing sponsor will never help you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Rugaria: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Just learnt about the company. Already getting ahead with the advertisement...
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by frankson1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Risingblue008:
I get confirm beef with this club Man-u,
Nothing about Dem freaks me
Liverpool to the world
YNWA

I understand your beef, the feeling is mutual cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
BTW: I dey load Yankee aza O
My WhatsApp NO_
+14693560840 just chat mii up for any business & cash deals.
We picking vemo,cashapp,zelle,&PayPal
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sabadon:
by team viewer you mean

this? grin grin
He was never looking at her behind.
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Biyonce(f): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Team what grin
Are they that rich
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by tidalstorm(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
DrManhattan:
Seems like a Nice deal, but the design tho sad

They have to consistent in their winning ways too, if not, soon they will be watching premier league remotely from championship using teamviewer.
How people wey dey second for PL go soon dey championship?

2 Likes

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Myself2(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
haywire07:
Aba boys don download picture begin print

grin grin grin
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by phr0nesis(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
That teamviewer logo worwor sha
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by oluwaSavage: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Risingblue008:
Liverpool to the world
YNWA

It's normal bro, we don't like you either. The rivalry is eternal.

We don't love you and never will, thank you. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by CheedyJ(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
DrManhattan:
Seems like a Nice deal, but the design tho sad

They have to consistent in their winning ways too, if not, soon they will be watching premier league remotely from championship using teamviewer.
That’s not the design
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Ayo2004: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nawa o
Person wey just buy original man u Jersey nko
Na aba way Jersey now o
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by 808wright: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
ijewejones:

Just like APC

Will the shirt sponsorship change make Manchester United win the league or play better in the premier league
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by omoyankee3(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Teamviewer was the main tool I used for managing my remote employees back in the days. It was clunky, slow and buggy.

Now I use Slack and Zoom

2 Likes

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by SEGLIZ: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
ijewejones:

Just like APC

Will the shirt sponsorship change make Manchester United win the league or play better in the premier league

if you're criticizing do wisely by not sounding gullible. even to say sarcastic you're not close to it.
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
omoyankee3:
Teamviewer was the main tool I used for managing my remote employees back in the days. It was clunky, slow and buggy.

Now I use Slack and Zoom
money man... I salute you boss.
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by ikembaado: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Please can anyone highlight me on how teamviewer is going to make gain from this huge amount they've spent, or is it just an advert to let people see
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Faithful1234(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
what about enyimba club.....!!!which viewer.
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by BrainSanitizer: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
See money How you take be king azubuike still be female join am
Blame it on Tonto Dikeh
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by BrainSanitizer: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
ijewejones:

Just like APC

No.
But let's hope it will make you have small sense to post reasonable comment next time.

1 Like

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by BrainSanitizer: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Risingblue008:
Liverpool to the world
YNWA
Sorry oh!!
Now that beef is very expensive, can you still afford it?
Maybe you should start having pork for Man-u.
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by remigiusizunna(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sabadon:
by team viewer you mean

this? grin grin
Sabadon:
by team viewer you mean

this? grin grin
Sabadon:
by team viewer you mean

this? grin grin
werey
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by karkel(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
ijewejones:

Just like APC

YES
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by wunmi590(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Springboot:

Are you kidding? TEAMVIEWER? Do you know the worth of TeamViewer? Google is your friend

Some people don’t know the worth of teamviewer, I first got to know them in one IT company I worked for last two years.

Their technology is very advance, can you imagine somebody in USA is controlling my system from there, seeing everything I’m doing on my system.

1 Like

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Itoro350(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
alingo2013:
From AIG to this how the journey has cast
grin grin grin
WHAT ABOUT SHARP BEFORE AIG?

1 Like

Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by KingAzubuike(f): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
See money How you take be king azubuike still be female join am
Sharap. What do you know about life.
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by KingOfThePay(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
When it comes to the winning days of old United. Only one Sponsor sticks to mind, and thats A.I.G!!!

Hope the said Team viewer will be able to start a new flame.
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by fashrola(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
alingo2013:
From AIG to this how the journey has cast
grin grin grin

AIG contract deal was $100 million and TeamViewer contract deal is about $350 million

How the journey cast?
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Emmexguy123: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Risingblue008:
Liverpool to the world
YNWA

If you like get confirm pork and rat against man utd fc,,nobody cares.
The distance between you and us is like from here to heaven.
Your type supposed to be chelsea fan not a good club like liverpool.
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by chichigal(f): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2021
TeamViewer is indeed a nice application.
It helps to operate my system from my phone
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by Ayobami7(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2021
NOTED
Re: Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor by irumanle(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Mba. This one no follow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs West Ham (2 - 1) On 3rd September 2022 / Manchester United Vs Rochdale: Carabao Cup (5 - 3) On Pens on 25th Sep 2019 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 6th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.