Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js (900 Views)

My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project / Please Review My Little React App / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by JSXyoungboy: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Check out my web app https://easybank-clone.netlify.app

Fully Responsive and with a touch of JavaScript for mobile navigation

1 Like

Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by JSXyoungboy: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
More screenshots from the build.

1 Like

Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by JSXyoungboy: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Honest Reviews are welcome .
Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by JSXyoungboy: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Full Responsive . on tab and laptop.

Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by Jas80: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
E make brain bro
Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by niel63(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Which one is "little" reactjs again? angry
Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by JSXyoungboy: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Jas80:
E make brain bro
thanks bro
Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by Karleb(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
O boy eeee! grin

E pure die.

I like the gray background colors.

I love the illustrations.

I love the animations.

I love the use of color gradient.

Nna, you too much!

Three gbosa!

Funnily enough, these beautiful designs are from mockups.

One of these, I'll design my own damn fine UI using one of these genius mockups.

Hand dey itch me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by The5DME(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Me like it.
Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by glaber: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
make sense bro
lit
Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by Abcruz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
JSXyoungboy:
Check out my web app https://easybank-clone.netlify.app

Fully Responsive and with a touch of JavaScript for mobile navigation

Nice one.. I would like to build something similar in my project.
Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by JSXyoungboy: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Abcruz:

Nice one.. I would like to build something similar in my project.
Hey ..We can work together for it....can u dropyour number.
Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by Abcruz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2021

Re: CHECK Out My Easybank Landing Page With HTML ,CSS And Little React Js by JSXyoungboy: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Karleb:
O boy eeee! grin

E pure die.

I like the gray background colors.

I love the illustrations.

I love the animations.

I love the use of color gradient.

Nna, you too much!

Three gbosa!

Funnily enough, these beautiful designs are from mockups.

One of these, I'll design my own damn fine UI using one of these genius mockups.

Hand dey itch me. cheesy
thank thanks a lot brother

(1) (Reply)

Rewarding Surveys For Programmers, A Lot Of Goodies Attached / Junior Developer Needed For Immediate Employment / Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.