Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down (24252 Views)

Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by DamnnNiggarr: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by soberdrunk(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
angry
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by chrisifeanyi: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
K
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by zolajpower: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
coronavirus19:
Omo I think say na my data don finish make I start to dey prepare curse airtel grin
grin
Na so me sef think sey my data do finish oo.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
I don't use any of them. Not my concern
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by nathaniel27(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
lol i thought is my data
i even change from airtel to mtn same thing
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by ImDStar: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
But my what's app has been working since na.. even Facebook..

Wetin dey happen

1 Like

Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thought I was out of data
I almost started crying... omooooo cool cool cool
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Diamondplus1805(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Where is Mark ?
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Chi133(f): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=Babysho post=100025183]For about 30 minutes, I've been unable to access Facebook Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp. All owned by Mark Zuckerberg.
Anybody having same issues?

I no say na Android dey misbehave like this
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
They are updating more of your personal details into their system to sell to multinationals. Don’t worry, regular service will be back soon.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Am responsible for the outrage of mark's device, I hacked it grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by harmony75: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
I thought it was my own setting.. network is back naw �
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by gladdensir(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
hahahaha, laf wan kill me here
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by pickatyouu: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
All these times I have never experienced problems with my WhatsApp.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by fourboys: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tolumiide:
Just imagine that WhatsApp server is the server that supplies the earth oxygen and it stopped servicing the earth since 6:25pm, this is 7:10pm, yet no air to breathe in.

God.
Well done sir.
Thank you sir.
I'm grateful sir
aww so sweet, Thank God

1 Like

Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by seanwilliam(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Omo they just made me loose money now..
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
The person that sold Facebook to this Mark Zuk guy is not well
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Ayo2004: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
i926:
I don't use any of them. Not my concern
No offense...na palasa u dey use grin
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Damian457: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Babysho:
For about 30 minutes, I've been unable to access Facebook Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp. All owned by Mark Zuckerberg.
Anybody having same issues?

it happened to me in here in the USA
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tolumiide:
Just imagine that WhatsApp server is the server that supplies the earth oxygen and it stopped servicing the earth since 6:25pm, this is 7:10pm, yet no air to breathe in.

God.
Well done sir.
Thank you sir.
I'm grateful sir
Only people in hospitals that got oxygen attached to them will survive.

We are looking at about 7billion death around the world in 30 minutes.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ghan80:
Nairaland is next, Insha allah

Boko Haram mentality, you want the business of your fellow man to crash. What a great wickedness!!
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Goldenheart(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
I think say na my network
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Bobage16(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
fear catch me say my data done finish...nawa o . this people na dem de control the world o. imagine how much more they can do .either good or bad..they got the power indirectly o
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

No offense...na palasa u dey use grin
No bro.

Using an android phone that is currently running on Oreo, 4GB ram, 64 GB ROM, battery of 5000mah, good camera.

My only SM is Nairaland, Twitter & Telegram.

Might even delete NL and Twitter soon grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Restart your phones to fix the problem.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by KingKingKing: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Norphiee:
Thought I was out of data
I almost started crying... omooooo cool cool cool

Awwww, can I.send you a mail?
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Maj196(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
I think say na me o, I don dey vex for Airtel
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Babysho(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chi133:

grin grin grin I'm a clown
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Karleb(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tolumiide:

God.
Well done sir.
Thank you sir.
I'm grateful sir

Guy, what are you saying?
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by omoadeleye(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
I spammed many status. I thought i was being delayed from posting messages. I didn't know that i was the one that overwhelmed their server. Sorry guys
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
I'll be happy if anyone here can help me with 2k or less. Since morning, I've only managed to eat unripe pawpaw. May sound funny but I'm not a scam. I'm just broke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On Mobile Phone / Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.