Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down (24251 Views)

Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by meobizy(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
I didn’t notice and didn’t care.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by noble2faith(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dey don make me clear my chat history now! cos I bin think sey na too much messages and media make my WhatsApp dey malfunction. Dey suppose to dey make person knw if any issue wan arise.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Ayo2004: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
i926:

No bro.

Using an android phone that is currently running on Oreo, 4GB ram, 64 GB ROM, battery of 5000mah, good camera.

My only SM is Nairaland, Twitter & Telegram.

Might even delete NL and Twitter soon grin
Ma binu,Oga mi
U be biggie man o
But why u no like social media?
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Emma1Oj(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
No wonder... all my messages has been pending since.. even tot it bad network.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Ebuka78: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
I can see everyone bowing to the beast. Some people can't do without it.

You can spend the whole day with them, but can't spend a minute with God. Just a minute!

Earth will pass away.

Let us assume that Jupiter is about to collide with the earth in the next 24 hours, I know many people would repent immediately.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
KingKingKing:

Awwww, can I.send you a mail?

Okay
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Clinghton: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
One man shouldn't be in charge of all these media outlets.
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
ìncluding nairaland oh seun cone and do something about this slow loading
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
I noticed same case around 6pm today on Facebook lite
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by addexx: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wassao biz working just fine
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by pegix(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oh so it's a general prob
I be xey think say na dix my whatsapp MOD
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by kabanayol9(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
coronavirus19:
Omo I think say na my data don finish make I start to dey prepare curse airtel grin
grin I know say this post go knack front page. All glory to almighty God. I Dedicate this FTC to Chelsea because we are winning the Champions league cheesy
I am telling you, bad belle people no gree say we go win, when we reach final, carry the trophy, their eyes go open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by rajiedreez: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
These tech companies have too much power
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Adexvivacity(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ghan80:
Nairaland is next, Insha allah
Every reasonable Muslims already know that u aint a Muslim, u just wanna use them hit tge fvcking body.....get life bro or fvckof
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by macaranta(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tolumiide:
Just imagine that WhatsApp server is the server that supplies the earth oxygen and it stopped servicing the earth since 6:25pm, this is 7:10pm, yet no air to breathe in.

God.
Well done sir.
Thank you sir.
I'm grateful sir
The only reliable one
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by witworth(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
yea the WhatsApp and Facebook precisely and particularly, anyway I know whenever such happens, it's probably for one of their secret operations either to filter something out or to add something in codedly, especially the more the population increases with
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Howtoearn: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
I no experience am though

Maybe I was not online when it happened

Had the experience last year

I almost died thinking rapture had taken place
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Faithful1234(m): 5:19am On Mar 20, 2021
technical nonsense
Re: Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down by Emeka71(m): 2:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Me too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On Mobile Phone / Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.