Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (50999 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Rip to her

But it’s still not clear if she’s innocent

Someone said she tell so many lies already
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:
Instead of taking your lives and wasting those healthy organs over trivial issues, why not donate it to those that need it and die a fulfilled person
Have you answered my questions?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Death begets peace!
I pray to be next.

Amen.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerian Parents, majority of them are very Selfish, Wicked vile People!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Ah..any small thing, suicide. Why are people of this generation emotionally weak these days..

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2021
This one nah waste
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Nawa
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2021
FAKE STORY
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:
Instead of taking your lives and wasting those healthy organs over trivial issues, why not donate it to those that need it and die a fulfilled person
There's no difference between you and the horrible family. There's nothing trivial about emotional abuse.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Gentlebuka(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:
I used to lash out at whoever I heard committed suicide until I found myself in that evil shoes, then my view about them changed from disgust to pity and sadness whenever I read someone committed suicide.
I wish she got the help she needed on time.
I wish she got the strength she needed to keep fighting on.
I wish there was someone who could have stopped her and just say, "You'll be fine."
I wish there was just one person to always cheer her up whenever she felt depressed again, because not everyone has the strength to overcome depression.
Every depressed person appears cool, fine and healthy, but believe me, they're dying slowly from within. I know these, because I'm there, but I'll overcome mine….
Though going to 15 years now….
But I will overcome it.
I believe I'll overcome it.

Bro can we talk privately? Maybe via email or Whatsapp?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Too many slow folks always tryna look smart on here. *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Babara1994(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:
Coming from a female.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Raysleek:
Sorry, one question, the girl that killed herself, did she give her phone and password to her friend after she died?
Not all use password. I dont
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:

You're a typical example of the said mother

You're a miserable BASTARD

6 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmmm..... What a perfect mother

Mother of the year..
This mother is very stupid.. even when she saw the sniper pic.. she was still typing nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Saao(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Some of writing rubbish about the innocent girl are worse than the wicked mother or family. The same chats I read and shedding tears, some of you read it and wrote rubbish. Sincerely the mother need to be arrested. After sending you snipper, she still called her wicked and all sort of names? Some people are not mother. May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Sapeletotheworl(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:
I used to lash out at whoever I heard committed suicide until I found myself in that evil shoes, then my view about them changed from disgust to pity and sadness whenever I read someone committed suicide.
I wish she got the help she needed on time.
I wish she got the strength she needed to keep fighting on.
I wish there was someone who could have stopped her and just say, "You'll be fine."
I wish there was just one person to always cheer her up whenever she felt depressed again, because not everyone has the strength to overcome depression.
Every depressed person appears cool, fine and healthy, but believe me, they're dying slowly from within. I know these, because I'm there, but I'll overcome mine….
Though going to 15 years now….
But I will overcome it.
I believe I'll overcome it.

With this kind of positive vibes you will overcome it and be completed happy. I wish you all the best in life. You are very honest and open minded. God bless

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Tmat(f): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Truth be told, nothing should make you take a life you cannot create. But the typical africa parents can be frustrating, i remember trying so much hard to please and run away from emotional abuses but at the end, it kept feeling like i have done nothing good. Only few can fight through living in a toxic environment especially family meant to show love. Out of everything done, i have been accused of stealing, they later found the money and didnt apologize. The hatred was much all in the name of discipline. Running away and suicide kept coming to mind.
Thank God i am free now, God help us make better parents.

*Please do not take your life for any reason*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Weak generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:

This is an insensitive comment.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Rip .. Sad
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by franchasng: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2021
If she had accepted some guys that truly loved her and ready to sacrifice their life to please her more than her family will ever do for her. But most times they will be proving too stubborn even at home.

Why would you kill yourself over nonsense family feud abi accusation Not even for a life threatening issue like terminal disease or something.

She doesn't have sense angry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by OnMyBiz: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2021
The long epistle on top of someone who committed suicide? There should be a difference between story telling and a report.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2021
If we start killing ourselves like this, nigeria will turn to China during the one child per couple era. The mum is not strong enough to over look her kid's offences, let's assume she did it. There are more serious issues like a young girl giving birth outside wedlock( depending on tribe)or some more serious offences . The thing is, we are just third parties who may never know the full gist. Rip

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Positivity(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2021
A lot of Nigerian kids go through emotional abuse but we play it down, laugh over it , some have even developed thick skin to this. It goes unattended to till something like this happens.

Please speak out if you observe anyone going through such, call attention to it, that's the only way to tackle this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:
So u are encouraging her to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by wasol: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2021
What does the rainbow sign represent please?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2021
[b][/b] embarassedvery bad from her mothers side, no single love or affection. I refuse to find myself in such family
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2021
franchasng:
If she had accepted some guys that truly loved her and ready to sacrifice their life to please her more than her family will ever do for her. But most times they will be proving too stubborn even at home.

Why would you kill yourself over nonsense family feud abi accusation Not even for a life threatening issue like terminal disease or something.

She doesn't have sense angry

It's you who doesn't have sense
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kewellbanks: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2021
All I see here is a cooked up story. This story was never real I swear.
Another thread? Una Sha wan dey relevant untop wetin? sMh
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? / Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.