Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (50984 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Cooldiipo(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2021
cry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Happiboispot:

just give you symparty and live the rest. why don't you donate your own tissues and organs.
I pray you never see depression that when you know the real deal
of course I would that if I ever get tired of living.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by nurain150(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by excel101(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

It is unfortunate Her parents did not do well burn that's not a reason to kill herself.
The Consequences of Suicide is far worse than whatever happens here.
It was really a pathetic situation.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2021
The journey to hell is extremely short. She would have made it there by now. Stupid pikin. Why not wait to be murdered than kill yourself and subject yourself to eternal torture just like that.

Omo.. you no Sabi how many people go kill to dey your position.

All these mumu ajebor sef.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Adedayoajayi014: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2021
killing urself is not the best solution,u really Bleep up..
My dad once accuse me of stealing his money in the presence of his customers,as he was begging me for the money makes me weep that day not minding all sort of names he called me,I was disgraced that day.
u won't believe my dad forgot the money at home thinking he took it along with him to the office.what pains me most is that my dad didn't apologize and he didn't tell those who were there that he had found the money. (no remorse)
the next day I was called out for morning devotion I couldn't attend cos my heart was full of pain.My mum knew I wasn't happy then he had to explain all to her sister in another town,that was how I left the house to stay with her.(False accusations wound alot)
God gat my back,Am still thanking Him for his Mercy over all... NEVER GIVE UP.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by iceberylin(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:
I used to lash out at whoever I heard committed suicide until I found myself in that evil shoes, then my view about them changed from disgust to pity and sadness whenever I read someone committed suicide.
I wish she got the help she needed on time.
I wish she got the strength she needed to keep fighting on.
I wish there was someone who could have stopped her and just say, "You'll be fine."
I wish there was just one person to always cheer her up whenever she felt depressed again, because not everyone has the strength to overcome depression.
Every depressed person appears cool, fine and healthy, but believe me, they're dying slowly from within. I know these, because I'm there, but I'll overcome mine….
Though going to 15 years now….
But I will overcome it.
I believe I'll overcome it.
15 years?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2021
that's an iPhone Xr or 11

you see person wey dey use iPhone, you dey look down on yourself....you don forget set wahala be like pubic hair, everybody get but cover dem dey cover ham
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by fayomim: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2021
RIP mumu child...you killed yourself just because you were accused wrongly. I don chop cane tire for wetin I no do.
If anyone wants to kill his/herself for just small beating..go ahead.
Killers everywhere
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Ezmans: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2021
heendrix:
All I see here is an Illiterate mother and a senseless girl

If Home no show u love and it's affecting ur sanity, Kindly leave and go stay on ur own n try to recover undecided now you've gone to a Life beyond wey Demons of torment no dey hear Abeg. Such a pity
I'll buy snipper @ 13:30 pm & latter shows snipper image @ 13:35p, those people are fake
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by akeeng: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2021
She was sitting, waiting for people to love her. But she never loved herself.

Love yourself FIRST...

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmmm..... What a perfect mother

Your statement is in order!
Most mothers see themselves as perfect and therefore abuse (consciously or unconsciously) their children in many ways not knowing the hurt and grief that this children feel. I'm a typical example, as a child I wished and prayed my parents understood my struggles in school and everyday life. But it was not to be... result: I grew up almost without emotions! Hardened!! But God did for me a lot by breaking me as I grew to start a family. I try as much as possible to let my children express themselves and I try to guide them accordingly.
Teaching a child to become like you overnight DOESN'T work. So continuous pressure on that child alone does a lot of harm, but because mothers are generally seen as "loving and will never hurt my children" no one takes notice of the child's desire and struggle.
It's very unfortunate.
Finally, when mothers learn to accept BLAME and swallow pride then lots of children will be more ready to live good and enjoyable lives!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by YorubaLord: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2021
indodon:
Wasted puna

Hear dis werey! angry

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Babatojide: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2021
If she had run away from their troubles they would immediately conclude she committed the crime...
If u r in that kind of situation...
Just find a way to disappear.... fade away for some time, find some kind of happiness
Anything to keep u occupied...
Time solves issues like this...
[color=#990000][/color]PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THAT LIFE WE BELONG TOGETHER... every single being is IMPORTANT TO THE UNNIVERSE
It’s not easy we all just Dey try

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by winner37(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2021
who is to be blame ?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2021
sinaj:
Instead of taking your lives and wasting those healthy organs over trivial issues, why not donate it to those that need it and die a fulfilled person

I know one empty in the head empathetic person will Sha say something...
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by waleadeagb(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2021
I have read how most people on this platform berated the young lady over the irreversible act she committed. Many feels like superman and superwoman and that such thing can never happen to them cos they love life and bla bla bla.......some even castigated her for not exiting the family and find her way out and survive on the street with friends or acquaintance.

Life is not what you guys assumed it is. Life is big and very complicated to understand. No one can understand this life at a go.

Also, people in this world aren't fashioned to accept pain or displeasure the same way. We were created differently just like a mother that gives birth to identical twins, but always turned out differently characterwise....

Some people have the gift to address depression very easily while some cannot. Some people become psychopath when faced with depression while some jump out from their abode and engage in a dangerous acts eg armed robbery, cultism, prostitution, criminality acts in general just to feel alive and fulfilled for that short period of time.

The extreme acts of depression is suicidal thoughts and going all the way to do it. It takes a brave person to commit suicide if I may tell you. Suicidal thoughts and acted people are very brave and highly energised but negatively energised and triggered. This act is a snapped in the brain that propel someone to do what you ordinarily wouldn't want to do. It comes with a strong force of authority and extreme strength with an unfathomable assurance of peace after the act. Victims hardly escape this extreme force of energy and abysmal peaceful assurance. It takes the grace of God and the undeniable genuine love of friends and love ones to over ride this thoughts and actions but sadly and often than not, most victims acted to the force before help comes their ways. Depression is real and ain't spontaneous but pilled up gradually, solidifying over time and events, strengthening your personal conviction that nobody can understand you, nobody loves you, you are just a mistake in this world, dying will give your love ones and friends relieve and a better lives.

We must always reach out to people around us, study each others mood swings and try to help out by asking questions and always showing love even though that might not be materialistic. We all need love and assurance, we need some hope of assurance and trust that we would survive this present terrible government we have. We need to lift each other up for everybody to see us and join hands to lift us also...we must be our brothers keeper and look out for one another......please, together we can make it and remain positively hopeful......No to depression, no to suicidal thoughts and no to untimely death of our you.g and vibrants heroes and heroines to suicidal acts......

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2021
i926:

Has she stolen money at home before? But who hasn't while growing up?

Was she a tomboy who is into lesbianism? undecided

Why use rainbow sign on her mother's saved contact?

Maybe she felt rejected or out of place in the society. And this was her only way of escaping the good homophobic world.

But why take her own precious life?

Hmmm..... you not missing anything! ... good questions! ... especially the first one. I would want to believe her 'one mistake' was related ... and she did not readily admit to it... the reason both the mother and grandmother were dogging her. But since it's not physical money.... it is also likely that someone else withdrew the money... a hacker... can even be her mother. Whatever... suicide was not the answer. Seems like it's a family trait... once the mind is made up about something..... there is no turning back.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Tvoice: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2021
harmargedon:
Doesn't look real to me.

Will anything ever be real to u pipo ? if you cant stand by ur kids , den dont bring them into this world , may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2021
dangotesmummy:
The mother killed her with emotional abuse which is more deadly than Physical abuse

Physical abuse can be seen physically but emotional abuse kills from the inside

Imagine a woman you love accusing you of theft and telling her several times you're innocent and then emotional abuse and assault enters

It's more painful than physical assault.thats what Nigerians don't know
You wouldn't want to hear some people's stories
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2021
iceberylin:
15 years?
Yea…. Almost half my current lifetime….
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Youngmolis: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2021
dangotesmummy:
The mother killed her with emotional abuse which is more deadly than Physical abuse

Physical abuse can be seen physically but emotional abuse kills from the inside

Imagine a woman you love accusing you of theft and telling her several times you're innocent and then emotional abuse and assault enters

It's more painful than physical assault.thats what Nigerians don't know
Bros she killed herself and she shouldn't blame her mother.
words like this is what makes people weak and may start considering the girls option also.
yes the mother was wrong but many Nigerian mother's that I know are capable saying such words when they are not impressed with their child.
the mother messed up big time but for the death of the girl, she's solely responsible for her death..
there are people that are completely rejected by their families but didn't opt in for sucide.
a strong fellow would stand and fight for her innocence.
may the girls soul rest in peace..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Death looking for who to devour

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2021
Sapeletotheworl:

With this kind of positive vibes you will overcome it and be completed happy. I wish you all the best in life. You are very honest and open minded. God bless

Amen bro…
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Hisenough:

Take it slow with yourself. I will like to meet with you.
You might get bored quickly bro…. I'm working on myself on socializing though….
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2021
waleadeagb:
You will by the grace of God KAY. Please be strong and keep keeping on and stay hopeful and determined. You will come out eventually fulfilled. Life is a race and we all are participants. Take care my friend and stay strong for tomorrow comes with more energy to face next tomorrow.

Amen.
Thanks bro.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Kayberg: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Bro can we talk privately? Maybe via email or Whatsapp?
Alright…. Any you prefer....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Raysleek:
Sorry, one question, the girl that killed herself, did she give her phone and password to her friend after she died?

I wonder too. How did op gain access to the deceased's phone abi dem be roommates?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by chival(f): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Many Nigerian parents are cold and stoic towards their children. I have never been able to understand why they can't seem to show love to their own offspring. That simple statement " You are a bad child" can tip a depressed person over.
Depression should never be belittled. I battled postpartum depression after the birth of my daughter and I understand. I have pleaded with people on social media and in person, do not make light of people going through depression or suicidal people. They need love, understanding and help.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by optimus106(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2021
THE PICTURE OF THE GIRL?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by nmaihat: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2021
You are loved, you shall overcome and YOU WILL BE FINE dear friend.

Kayberg:
I used to lash out at whoever I heard committed suicide until I found myself in that evil shoes, then my view about them changed from disgust to pity and sadness whenever I read someone committed suicide.
I wish she got the help she needed on time.
I wish she got the strength she needed to keep fighting on.
I wish there was someone who could have stopped her and just say, "You'll be fine."
I wish there was just one person to always cheer her up whenever she felt depressed again, because not everyone has the strength to overcome depression.
Every depressed person appears cool, fine and healthy, but believe me, they're dying slowly from within. I know these, because I'm there, but I'll overcome mine….
Though going to 15 years now….
But I will overcome it.
I believe I'll overcome it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) by emanobis(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2021
i926:
Has she stolen money at home before? But who hasn't while growing up?

Was she a tomboy who is into lesbianism? undecided

Why use rainbow sign on her mother's saved contact?

Maybe she felt rejected or out of place in the society. And this was her only way of escaping the good homophobic world.

But why take her own precious life?

At that point when nothing about this life is PRECIOUS to you, u cn do and undo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. / Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.