Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors (37882 Views)

'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Rahkman: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
k
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Monogamy: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
chriskosherbal:
hmmm be careful of what you say especially if you don't have facts to backed them up..just an advice.

Bro those are facts
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by IpobAntidote: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
This clueless incompetent shoeless lying SOB is still crying for losing an election. Oga Jonathan STFU and get lost.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Monogamy: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Can we now nail Jonathan and exonerate Buhari your lord and Saviour and his service Chiefs of thiefs

Both GEJ and Buhari have failed on how they handle insecurity

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Karanka:
In summary, you were a very weak president - exactly the opposite of what Nigeria needs.
How could you allow mere governors and ordinary people to ridicule your government to that extent and push you out despite all you think you did and planned to do for the country?
You actually deserved to lose the election in a country like Nigeria.
Next time, if you know you don't have the balls to play the dirty politics, you step aside on time for someone who's got the balls.

Words like this breeds monsters as politicians. I know it's words like this you are Encouraging Buhari to keep doing

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by muykem: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
He is saying the truth. I hope he also admits his clueless and directionless of his government.
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Toosure70: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
God will judge everybody accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Yankee101: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Karanka:
In summary, you were a very weak president - exactly the opposite of what Nigeria needs.
How could you allow mere governors and ordinary people to ridicule your government to that extent and push you out despite all you think you did and planned to do for the country?
You actually deserved to lose the election in a country like Nigeria.
Next time, if you know you don't have the balls to play the dirty politics, you step aside on time for someone who's got the balls.

See this one
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by OyoRussia: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
E choke you
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
IpobAntidote:
This clueless incompetent shoeless lying SOB is still crying for losing an election. Oga Jonathan STFU and get lost.

Buhari till 2056. Let's get more money for amnesty to fulani herdsmen. So that they won't chase more of Yewa people into Benin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by CSTRR: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
I don't know about Jonathan oo, but Oritsejafor's hand is not clean.

Abi no be the same Oritsejafor that was using his private jet to be importing ammunition into the country... That same ammunition ended up in Northern elites hand.....

Strike back movie season 3-4 briefed the story

And oritsejafor is still a free man.

Your Buhari can not arrest him and take him to court and prove it.

Is it true that you people value cows more than human beings?

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Ruggman: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dear president Goodluck Jonathan God will bless you richly and reward you abundantly for your good and sincere leadership.
Your great achievements are every where despite the wicked lies and propaganda of the crooked political thieves who robbed and raped Nigeria to the point of coma.
They lied their way to power but today their lies and wicked tales are hunting them while the whole world is celebrating you. Thank you sir for standing firm on good values not minding the evil plots against you then.
We expect you back in 2023 to complete your good works, God bless you sir.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na their toro be that.
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by pickatyouu: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Only fools alike can believe anything coming out from the mouth of apc patrons.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oga jona you don't need to explain your self, we know who the true demons are now. That short man devil. is a thief as well. An islamic terrorist. : angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Eboski(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
hmm
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s][/s]
post=100026820:

Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

The whole truth of this Gumi matter lies below.....
Pictures don't lie.
We all cannot suffer collective amnesia or willful blindness at once.
Truth is bitter, but we will continue to say it...
Rather, truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth....

We thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

We hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

Sane, good thinking and honest Nigerians, just imagine that it is Buhari that Gumi took all these pictures with from year to year,
Imagine what the swines, enemies of the country and Children of hate would have been saying.
Hypocrisy will end them all....las las

When will you get tired of copy and paste, don't you have a brain to think?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by savageyoungboy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
In the voice of isrealdmw
"Hmmmmm"

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by ArewaWife(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ruggman:
Dear president Goodluck Jonathan God will bless you richly and reward you abundantly for your good and sincere leadership. Your great achievements are every where despite the wicked lies and propaganda of the crooked political thieves who robbed and raped Nigeria to the point of coma. They lied their way to power but today their lies wicked tales are hunting them while the whole world is celebrating you. Thank you sir for standing firm on good values not minding the evils plots against you then.
We expect you back in 2023 to complete your good works God bless you sir.

Please he shouldn't come back. Nigerians that are praising him now will turn against him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by GABRIEL6036: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
El Rufai has consistently shown that he is a slimy piece of sh*t

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Jwonder(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
I don't know about Jonathan oo, but Oritsejafor's hand is not clean.

Abi no be the same Oritsejafor that was using his private jet to be importing ammunition into the country... That same ammunition ended up in Northern elites hand.....

Strike back movie season 3-4 briefed the story

You just make baseless accusations with no proof! Where’s the proof that his jet was used for such, all the lies told to you by apc is still in your dumb skull.
I’m glad we all know who’s the terrorist sponsors now, we all know who are giving them amnesty and we know those paying ransom to terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by GABRIEL6036: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Bro those are facts
How sure... We na don come again?
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by thatigboman: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
If GEJ were wicked, he would have deported el rufai back to futa jallon, guinea like Shagari deported Shugaba in the 2nd republic

https://nigerianhistoryonline.com/shugaba-senator-deported-from-nigeria/
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Monogamy: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

How sure... We na don come again?

Why did Asari relocate to Benin after GEJ lose the election?
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Emperormartin(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
I wish he can write a book calling and pinpointing individuals names who ran down his government with their words of mouth and writings... So that we'll know how to direct the nemesis against them.
Some people deserve no mercy!!!
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Karanka: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
viqSmallz:

E don step aside now na. Shey una see am
That is the problem. He stepped aside too late.
He should have stepped aside early enough, not when he knew all the stakes were up against him and that he was going to lose.
That was weakness and indecisiveness in a combo. Not good for a president of a country like Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Kingcalls: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
U should have jailed him and thrown away the keys...thats exactly what they wud have done if it was them
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by nairavsdollars(f): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
why cant you sue him and let him beg like oshiomhole?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Gyong(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
post=100026820:

Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

The whole truth of this Gumi matter lies below.....
Pictures don't lie.
We all cannot suffer collective amnesia or willful blindness at once.
Truth is bitter, but we will continue to say it...
Rather, truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth....

We thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

We hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

Sane, good thinking and honest Nigerians, just imagine that it is Buhari that Gumi took all these pictures with from year to year,
Imagine what the swines, enemies of the country and Children of hate would have been saying.
Hypocrisy will end them all....las las

werey always trying hard to paint his eternally bloodstained Masters white, a mission impossible. Dude, please explain why you master blamed goodluck and PDP for every of his failure but not the insurgency and Fulani armed banditry? if true its as the result of the former administrators failure, on a scale of 1 to 10, how well can you rate your masters actions and policies (as Nigeria's chief security) geared towards bringing a lasting peace in this nation? I all rate him 1/10 cos he is a massive failure.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.