Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. (6532 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Congrats IPOB You Have Won / Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
mekaboy:

More gullible than i thought. You complain the government of the zoo is corrupt and not transparent. Why is kanu not leading by example by making figures public to the gullible followers. To show how much was received and how much is spent and what is left. He just tells you hè is spending millions daily and you believe.

He claimed he gave asari dokubo 20 million when he was in prison, asari said he did not receive a dime. Why didnt the scammer prove it. He just told you people asari was a saboteur. And you believed.
You are more stupid and gullible than I thought.

Why should kanu make the figures public to non IPOB members when they are not the ones making the contributions??

Are you an IPOB member?? How do you know he is not transparent??

He gave asari 20 million and asari admitted it this shows you are just yapping out of hate and pains you don't really know what you are saying.

This is the proof the video is on YouTube.

Anumpama castigating kanu without concrete proof and for nothing sake can kill you o!

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are more stupid and gullible than I thought.

Why should kanu make the figures public to non IPOB members when they are not the ones making the contributions??

Are you an IPOB member?? How do you know he is not transparent??

He gave asari 20 million and asari admitted it this shows you are just yapping out of hate and pains you don't really know what you are saying.

This is the proof the video is on YouTube.

Anumpama castigating kanu without concrete proof and for nothing sake can kill you o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKeAM7IADAg

So this is the acceptance? Let him public the account records as asari challenged him to. How much he collected in donations and how much he spent on what.

His number 1 crime is having a british passport. After he claimed britian is an Enemy of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 12:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Secondly the scammer told you buhari is dead. Where js the evidence?

Remember after he sold you people out, he now told you to go and vote . He said their demands have been met, sealed qnd signed. You gullible followers, till date have not asked what that demand that was sealed and signed is. Only the scammer knows.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2021
mekaboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKeAM7IADAg

So this is the acceptance? Let him public the account records as asari challenged him to. How much he collected in donations and how much he spent on what.

His number 1 crime is having a british passport. After he claimed britian is an Enemy of Biafra.
Are you this gullible just because of hate and greed?? Is that not acceptance, what are you looking for again??

And why must he public the account records??

Is IPOB donations/contributions the oil and gas money the zoo have been making since 1960s with nothing to account for it??

Public the account records to who exactly??

Is asari an IPOB member??

Or is he the one contributing these monies??

It's better to have a British passport than to have a nigga-arean passport.

You are still not making any sense to me.

Where is the list of kanu's crimes with authentic evidence that's all I asked for and you keep on shying away from that.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Are you this gullible just because of hate and greed?? Is that not acceptance, what are you looking for again??

And why must he public the account records??

Is IPOB donations/contributions the oil and gas money the zoo have been making since 1960s with nothing to account for it??

Public the account records to who exactly??

Is asari an IPOB member??

Or is he the one contributing these monies??

It's better to have a British passport than to have a nigga-arean passport.

You are still not making any sense to me.

Where is the list of kanu's crimes with authentic evidence that's all I asked for and you keep on shying away from that.

So the one who will lead you out of the zoo, has a british passport, knowing fully well that britain js a friend of the zoo? Indirectly he is a friend of the zoo.

Where is the evidence that buhari is dead? All the pictures he used to show buhari dead in saudi arabia, he deleted as soon as people found the original.

As an IPOB member, what as the demand he told you was signed and sealed? Do you know what it was? The gullible followers did not know jt was a financial transaction.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 12:48am On Mar 22, 2021
They told you he took a delegation to the 74 united nations general assembly where he spoke about Biafra. Till date, no video or picture of him addressing the UN.

He told you Aba kyari was buried in cuba, just like buhari in saudi. Una no get sense?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 12:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Before i list more, you must tell me what that signed and sealed demand was.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 1:05am On Mar 22, 2021
mekaboy:

So the one who will lead you out of the zoo, has a british passport, knowing fully well that britain js a friend of the zoo? Indirectly he is a friend of the zoo.

Where is the evidence that buhari is dead? All the pictures he used to show buhari dead in saudi arabia, he deleted as soon as people found the original.

As an IPOB member, what as the demand he told you was signed and sealed? Do you know what it was? The gullible followers did not know jt was a financial transaction.
The British passport kanu is holding is for a good reason. Nigga-arean government is against IPOB yet they always sent spies to IPOB family meetings just to take them unawares and bring information that can paralyze IPOB and that is what kanu has done to the British.

If kanu is a friend of the zoo, why is the zoo government looking for a way to kill him??

The evidence of buharis death lies in the way Aisha his wife and his children is behaving currently. But you are too blind and gullible to notice.

Mind you am not an IPOB member but I love what they are doing. The signed and sealed demand by kanu can only be seen as fraud or lies if you can prove to me (with pictures and videos) that it was a financial transaction.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The British passport kanu is holding is for a good reason. Nigga-arean government is against IPOB yet they always sent spies to IPOB family meetings just to take them unawares and bring information that can paralyze IPOB and that is what kanu has done to the British.

If kanu is a friend of the zoo, why is the zoo government looking for a way to kill him??

The evidence of buharis death lies in the way Aisha his wife and his children is behaving currently. But you are too blind and gullible to notice.

Mind you am not an IPOB member but I love what they are doing. The signed and sealed demand by kanu can only be seen as fraud or lies if you can prove to me (with pictures and videos) that it was a financial transaction.

These people will not kill me with laugh. grin angry grin The British passport is good for him but not his followers. Lol

He is using it to spy on the british? Now his wife and children are also british, i guess they are also growing up to become spies. Please he should ensure other members here in Nigeria join him to become spies in britian.

So the only evidence that buhari is dead, is the way his wife and children behave?

So if a man has miss understanding with his wife and they stoo talking or even separate, it means the man is dead? grin grin[left][/left]

Now i know why kanu is succeeding in this scam. I now understand the mindset of his followers .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
mekaboy:

These people will not kill me with laugh. grin angry grin The British passport is good for him but not his followers. Lol

He is using it to spy on the british? Now his wife and children are also british, i guess they are also growing up to become spies. Please he should ensure other members here in Nigeria join him to become spies in britian.

So the only evidence that buhari is dead, is the way his wife and children behave?

So if a man has miss understanding with his wife and they stoo talking or even separate, it means the man is dead? grin grin[left][/left]

Now i know why kanu is succeeding in this scam. I now understand the mindset of his followers .
Kanu is not the only IPOB member with British passport besides, he is not stopping anybody in getting the British passport. Some of the IPOB members in UK are with British passport. You've been beating about the bush looking for a way to tarnish kanu's image which is impossible.

You can twist the narrative the way you deem fit but, the fact remains that kanu is unbreakable. You talk as if kanu is stopping anybody from having a British passport which is a lie from the pit of hell.

You claim that kanu is lying concerning the death of buhari, now let's look into these..

Instead of president you now have presidency yet you're too blind to see the hand writing on the wall.

When last did you hear about buhari's children especially Zara??

Aisha left the country for over seven months now yet, you remain blind to a fault. Is that how past nigga-arean first ladies behaved??

No more media chat from your president, he no longer grant press interviews.

His home state is now filled with terrorists in you're still in doubt.

Biden the new American president refused to give your president a call even after calling other presidents in Africa yet you're too blind to smell the coffee yet you parade yourself as a wise and intelligent person when you are not.

Tufiaa!
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Kanu is not the only IPOB member with British passport besides, he is not stopping anybody in getting the British passport. Some of the IPOB members in UK are with British passport. You've been beating about the bush looking for a way to tarnish kanu's image which is impossible.

You can twist the narrative the way you deem fit but, the fact remains that kanu is unbreakable. You talk as if kanu is stopping anybody from having a British passport which is a lie from the pit of hell.

You claim that kanu is lying concerning the death of buhari, now let's look into these..

Instead of president you now have presidency yet you're too blind to see the hand writing on the wall.

When last did you hear about buhari's children especially Zara??

Aisha left the country for over seven months now yet, you remain blind to a fault. Is that how past nigga-arean first ladies behaved??

No more media chat from your president, he no longer grant press interviews.

His home state is now filled with terrorists in you're still in doubt.

Biden the new American president refused to give your president a call even after calling other presidents in Africa yet you're too blind to smell the coffee yet you parade yourself as a wise and intelligent person when you are not.

Tufiaa!

So the things you listed above are the evidences you have that buhari is dead?

Did Martin Luther have dual citizenship? Did Mandela have dual citizenship? Where their children citizens of other countries?

Even the former second in command uche mefor stated today on BBC that he does not believe buhari is dead.

He even said Nnamdi kanu had a meeting with PDP before he called off the boycott . Even him the second in command did not know what was signed, sealed and delivered as you guys were told.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Princesaha: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
mekaboy:

Did Martin Luther have dual citizenship? Did Mandela have dual citizenship? Where their children citizens of other countries?

Even the former second in command uche mefor stated today on BBC that he does not believe buhari is dead.

He even said Nnamdi kanu had a meeting with PDP before he called off the boycott . Even him the second in command did not know what was signed, sealed and delivered as you guys were told.
Some people get time replying a Bandit from Futa Jalon like you. Continue fooling yourself here ok. Thank God your rantings only ends here on Nairaland. Anyway continue working hard for your pay. E go better someday ok.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
mekaboy:

What has dual citizenship got to do with biafra struggle??

Is there any law that is against or prohibits dual citizenship for freedom fighters or would be freedom fighters??

That Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela don't have dual citizenship during their lives, does not mean that every freedom fighter should follow suit.

Uche mefor is entitled to his own opinion, he is as free as air to doubt the death of buhari that doesn't change anything.

Uche mefor is now working against kanu and I no longer take him serious because, he worked with kanu for good 12 years and all these while he want us to believe that he never knew what kanu has been doing until lately.

To me this shows that it is either uche mefor is suffering from dementia or he is a grade one fraudster. I mean why did it take him so long to pull out since he claims to be a Saint.

He said kanu had a meeting with PDP before calling off the boycott but he failed to give the names of the so-called PDP members present on that meeting.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What has dual citizenship got to do with biafra struggle??

Is there any law that is against or prohibits dual citizenship for freedom fighters or would be freedom fighters??

That Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela don't have dual citizenship during their lives, does not mean that every freedom fighter should follow suit.

Uche mefor is entitled to his own opinion, he is as free as air to doubt the death of buhari that doesn't change anything.

Uche mefor is now working against kanu and I no longer take him serious because, he worked with kanu for good 12 years and all these while he want us to believe that he never knew what kanu has been doing until lately.

To me this shows that it is either uche mefor is suffering from dementia or he is a grade one fraudster. I mean why did it take him so long to pull out since he claims to be a Saint.

He said kanu had a meeting with PDP before calling off the boycott but he failed to give the names of the so-called PDP members present on that meeting.

But you gullible followers do not know the content of the agreement till date. How can he negotiate something for you without telling you what was negotiated. He just wakes up and tells you signed, sealed and delivered go and vote . grin grin grin

A struggle based on lies and deceit is a personal financial struggle.

Let him take his criminals outside Anambra.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/6472383/heavy-military-presence-onitsha-today

ESN should go and face them and stop killing innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrm9UhUIJu4

These are the people Nnamdi kanu and his team want to release from prison to come and protect the igbos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by sharpsecret: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:

But you gullible followers do not know the content of the agreement till date. How can he negotiate something for you without telling you what was negotiated. He just wakes up and tells you signed, sealed and delivered go and vote . grin grin grin

but why are u so pained,she na mnk say make we no vote,he now says we shud vote,wat is ur problem?he said we shud not vote, u complain,he says we shud vote,u stil complain,no eze or governor can tel us wat to do but for we to listen to mnk shows dat we trust him.so deal wit dat
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by sharpsecret: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:
Secondly the scammer told you buhari is dead. Where js the evidence?

Remember after he sold you people out, he now told you to go and vote . He said their demands have been met, sealed qnd signed. You gullible followers, till date have not asked what that demand that was sealed and signed is. Only the scammer knows.
wen he said we shud not vote we accepted without asking questions,now he says we shud vote and we also accepted without asking question,i remember wen kanu said we shud not vote,u personaly was against it on dis platform,now he said we shud vote u stil are complainin,wat do u really want?the money he spent did u contribute a dime to it,the pple who made the contributions aint complainin,ur pastor adeboye and ur oyedepo that u are contributing for wat hav they done 4 u,
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by sharpsecret: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:

hw many of oyedepo and adeboye members hav dual citizenship,but their children hav..What of ur governors and ministers,their children all hav dual citizenship.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Rugaria: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Any igboman who's far more preoccupied with fighting Nnamdi Kanu at this juncture in history, instead of concentrating his energy on fighting off the rampaging fulani herdsmen is a very big FOOL..
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:

The truth is that you fleeceable zoo slaves are so much in love with your slave chains to the extent that, anybody that comes as a liberator or saviour must be seen as a scammer/fraudster for no just cause that is the fact.

That is why you and your cronies that hate and assassinate kanu's character can not list out kanu's crimes with solid evidence to back it up.

Why must kanu make the sign and sealed deal public when we all know that some things are to remain secret till when the time is right.

If you believe that kanu collected money then tell or show us (pictures or video clip) the amount of money he collected and the name of the person or people that gave him the money as bribe simple.

Do you know the meaning of the words signed and sealed??

Lastly, I know that kanu is a mere mortal that can deviate or make mistakes that is the reason why I demand a list of kanu's crimes (if there is any you know of) but from the look of things I now understand that you hate him for no just cause may be because, kanu is working tirelessly for total dismemberment of nigga-area which you don't want because of the love you have for your slave chains.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
sharpsecret:
wen he said we shud not vote we accepted without asking questions,now he says we shud vote and we also accepted without asking question,i remember wen kanu said we shud not vote,u personaly was against it on dis platform,now he said we shud vote u stil are complainin,wat do u really want?the money he spent did u contribute a dime to it,the pple who made the contributions aint complainin,ur pastor adeboye and ur oyedepo that u are contributing for wat hav they done 4 u,

Its your inability to ask questions that is making him cashout. All the lies and deadlines he gave you for Biafra have past, you still wont ask questions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The truth is that you fleeceable zoo slaves are so much in love with your slave chains to the extent that, anybody that comes as a liberator or saviour must be seen as a scammer/fraudster for no just cause that is the fact.

That is why you and your cronies that hate and assassinate kanu's character can not list out kanu's crimes with solid evidence to back it up.

Why must kanu make the sign and sealed deal public when we all know that some things are to remain secret till when the time is right.

If you believe that kanu collected money then tell or show us (pictures or video clip) the amount of money he collected and the name of the person or people that gave him the money as bribe simple.

Do you know the meaning of the words signed and sealed??

Lastly, I know that kanu is a mere mortal that can deviate or make mistakes that is the reason why I demand a list of kanu's crimes (if there is any you know of) but from the look of things I now understand that you hate him for no just cause may be because, kanu is working tirelessly for total dismemberment of nigga-area which you don't want because of the love you have for your slave chains.

Liberator indeed. The liberator that receives donations and single handedly deciedes what to do with the funds? Selling lies to gullible followers to donate more. Do you know he is the one that pays himself from the donations and decides how much he takes ? Like kanu has no job. His bills and family is run from donations of this scam biafra business?

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:
I consider any Anambra person participating in IPOB as a fool. The reason is because Nnamdi Kanu has always wanted to use Anambra state to fight his proxy war with Nigerian government. Not to get Biafra, but to convince his gullible followers abroad on the need to send more money.

He left his state to hold elections successfully and then said no election in Anambra.

The plan was to get the government to declare a state of emergency in Anambra and take over the administration. While his state is governed peacefully.

Today he is sending his followers( probably from his state) to come and be killing military and police personel in Anambra state. So that when its time to retaliate, the people of Anambra will be the ones to suffer.

Anambra youths will be arrested, businesses shutdown, curfew imposed. While the people who did the killing return to his state.

If you are from Anambra state and you are involved in IPOB, either by funding of physical membership, you are a fool.

Kanu the scammer always wants war and destruction in Anambra state.

Ndi Anambra, mmulu anya ( Shine your eyes). Say enough is enough to this scammer.
I don't need to read all your foolish garbage before I understand that you're a Fulani media contractor. As a full blooded Nwafo, No Anambra man will reason in this your lowlife and archaic reasoning. You're actually the real fool not us. You people are only struggling over a lost battle. We have gone too far to start listening to this kind of irrelevant and meaningless garbage.
No retreat No surrender!

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:
I consider any Anambra person participating in IPOB as a fool. The reason is because Nnamdi Kanu has always wanted to use Anambra state to fight his proxy war with Nigerian government. Not to get Biafra, but to convince his gullible followers abroad on the need to send more money.

He left his state to hold elections successfully and then said no election in Anambra.

The plan was to get the government to declare a state of emergency in Anambra and take over the administration. While his state is governed peacefully.

Today he is sending his followers( probably from his state) to come and be killing military and police personel in Anambra state. So that when its time to retaliate, the people of Anambra will be the ones to suffer.

Anambra youths will be arrested, businesses shutdown, curfew imposed. While the people who did the killing return to his state.

If you are from Anambra state and you are involved in IPOB, either by funding of physical membership, you are a fool.

Kanu the scammer always wants war and destruction in Anambra state.

Ndi Anambra, mmulu anya ( Shine your eyes). Say enough is enough to this scammer.
I don't need to read all your foolish garbage before I understand that you're a Fulani media contractor. As a full blooded Nwafo, No Anambra man will reason in this your lowlife and archaic reasoning. You're actually the real fool not us. You people are only struggling over a lost battle. We have gone too far to start listening to this kind of irrelevant and meaningless garbage.
No retreat No surrender!

I know that some unless mods will begin to target me for bann because of the pictures I attached below, that's what they always do when ever I attach the last picture to any of my posts as the last picture usually cause them afternoonmere grin

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:

Liberator indeed. The liberator that receives donations and single handedly deciedes what to do with the funds? Selling lies to gullible followers to donate more. Do you know he is the one that pays himself from the donations and decides how much he takes ? Like kanu has no job. His bills and family is run from donations of this scam biafra business?
Still beating about the bush without making any sense.

How do you know that kanu single handedly decides what to do with the funds??

I don't know why you zoo zombies are seriously having severe headache over IPOB donations when you are not the ones making the donations.

You and your cronies should learn how to remove your eyes and minds from IPOB donations and focus on the oil and gas money that the FG is in control of since 1960s with nothing to show for it.

IPOB donations is for IPOB welfare or well-being and the donations are being used properly.

Every social club or gathering make donations so that their club or meeting will keep moving forward I don't know why you lots want to die over that of IPOB.

Where you expecting an organization like IPOB to function without some kind of donation or funding?? I don't know how you and your likes reason most times.

Lastly, if you believe that kanu is lying to his followers, kindly list his lies for me with audio clips or kanu's twitter and Facebook handles as evidence.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Still beating about the bush without making any sense.

How do you know that kanu single handedly decides what to do with the funds??

I don't know why you zoo zombies are seriously having severe headache over IPOB donations when you are not the ones making the donations.

You and your cronies should learn how to remove your eyes and minds from IPOB donations and focus on the oil and gas money that the FG is in control of since 1960s with nothing to show for it.

IPOB donations is for IPOB welfare or well-being and the donations are being used properly.

Every social club or gathering make donations so that their club or meeting will keep moving forward I don't know why you lots want to die over that of IPOB.

Where you expecting an organization like IPOB to function without some kind of donation or funding?? I don't know how you and your likes reason most times.

Lastly, if you believe that kanu is lying to his followers, kindly list his lies for me with audio clips or kanu's twitter and Facebook handles as evidence.

He placed uche mefor on salary as a permanent job. He kanu decides what is paid to others and pays himself. Go and watch the interview on BBC. If uche meffor second in command was being paid as full time job, what happens to the scammer paying him.

Since he has no job and his only occupation is the Biafran business, funded by donations. Its obvious gullible followers are paying his bills in UK, while the gullible ones here is stealing and kidnapping to survive.

Any Anambra person still contributing to this scam is a fool.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:

He placed uche mefor on salary as a permanent job. He kanu decides what is paid to others and pays himself. Go and watch the interview on BBC. If uche meffor second in command was being paid as full time job, what happens to the scammer paying him.

Since he has no job and his only occupation is the Biafran business, funded by donations. Its obvious gullible followers are paying his bills in UK, while the gullible ones here is stealing and kidnapping to survive.

Any Anambra person still contributing to this scam is a fool.
He placed uche mefor on salary (if true) what is wrong with that??

And what is wrong if kanu decides what is paid to others as a leader??

I don't have time to watch on BBC any idiot that allowed the devil to enter him.

I've said it many times over let me repeat, provide me with a list of kanu's crimes with evidence to ascertain if he is a scammer as you said.

And for your info, kanu lost all he was doing to earn money because of freedom fighting so, it is not a bad thing if IPOB pays kanu bills.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
He placed uche mefor on salary (if true) what is wrong with that??

And what is wrong if kanu decides what is paid to others as a leader??

I don't have time to watch on BBC any idiot that allowed the devil to enter him.

I've said it many times over let me repeat, provide me with a list of kanu's crimes with evidence to ascertain if he is a scammer as you said.

And for your info, kanu lost all he was doing to earn money because of freedom fighting so, it is not a bad thing if IPOB pays kanu bills.

Lying that buhari is dead is 1.

Disappearing and allowing his followers to be arrested while they protest for his release

Enriching himself with donations from gullible followers

Creating a criminal group killing security operatives in the east.

Taking bribe from PDP to call off election boycott

Telling lies that trump will help biafra and speaking at the united nations general assembly about Biafra

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:

Lying that buhari is dead is 1.

Disappearing and allowing his followers to be arrested while they protest for his release

Enriching himself with donations from gullible followers

Creating a criminal group killing security operatives in the east.

Taking bribe from PDP to call off election boycott

Telling lies that trump will help biafra and speaking at the united nations general assembly about Biafra
Where is your proof??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) / 2023 Budget: How Borrowing Has Become Main Source Of Funding Buhari’s Budgets / Security Agents Re-arrest 25 Inmates Of Koton Karfi Prison, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.