Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. (6526 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Congrats IPOB You Have Won / Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2021
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Luminary2000: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
mekaboy:

99.999% of IPOB members are criminals . Kanu has always instructed them to do such. Now, after inciting them during ENDSARS, this is the out come.

If they sell ur brain. It can't buy second hand Tyre
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Luminary2000:

If they sell ur brain. It can't buy second hand Tyre

I know. But let him keep his destructive, fraudulent agitation out of Anambra state.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Banmeallday: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
mekaboy:
I consider any Anambra person participating in IPOB as a fool. The reason is because Nnamdi Kanu has always wanted to use Anambra state to fight his proxy war with Nigerian government. Not to get Biafra, but to convince his gullible followers abroad on the need to send more money.

He left his state to hold elections successfully and then said no election in Anambra.

The plan was to get the government to declare a state of emergency in Anambra and take over the administration. While his state is governed peacefully.

Today he is sending his followers( probably from his state) to come and be killing military and police personel in Anambra state. So that when its time to retaliate, the people of Anambra will be the ones to suffer.

Anambra youths will be arrested, businesses shutdown, curfew imposed. While the people who did the killing return to his state.

If you are from Anambra state and you are involved in IPOB, either by funding of physical membership, you are a fool.

Kanu the scammer always wants war and destruction in Anambra state.

Ndi Anambra, mmulu anya ( Shine your eyes). Say enough is enough to this scammer.

Tell us how to stop bandits because some of us are hoping they will find Blackies like you who forgot about their terrorism to focus on IPOB...

Anyway thanks for free publicity Blackie

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Banmeallday:

Tell us how to stop bandits because some of us are hoping they will find Blackies like you who forgot about their terrorism to focus on IPOB...

Anyway thanks for free publicity Blackie

IPOB are the bandits of the east.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2021
Anambra people. Enjoy the fruit of your labour.

https://www.nairaland.com/6651127/philip-udala-killed-gunmen-convoy

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
They are killing your people and saying no elections and you are foolishly donating money. Continue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by bot101(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
mekaboy:

So because security agents killed some innocent people, we should kill all security agent and allow criminals and hoodlums protect us.

What do you want the people to do when the security agents that are supposed to prosecute and sentence murderous officers to death are the one shielding them? Sit down and be killed in your own father's house? If you prefer to die like the c*ward that you want to be, or are, then so be it! I will not sit and be butchered like an animal!!!
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by bot101(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Anambra is not part of any project. We all read it here when they made it clear they are not part of any biafra.

https://www.nairaland.com/6468901/not-interested-anambra-state-breaks

So Nnamdi Kanu should go and create his mini biafra in Abia state, others aren't interested..

Let him finish whatever he thinks he wants to finish in Aba...case closed.

Lol, who wrote that gutter shit? I am a proper Anambra boy, and whoever wrote that shit is a government boy, and you probably already know that. If you think Anambra people are not part of Biafra, carry your 2 left legs enter Anambra on a monday morning and see what happens. Divide and conquer minions.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
bot101:

What do you want the people to do when the security agents that are supposed to prosecute and sentence murderous officers to death are the one shielding them? Sit down and be killed in your own father's house? If you prefer to die like the c*ward that you want to be, or are, then so be it! I will not sit and be butchered like an animal!!!

Security agents have killed innocent people in the SS, they did not blow up pipelines.

Security agents have killed innocent people in SW, They did not bomb the sea port or embassies.

Why will igbos destroy igboland ?
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Amb1045:
mugu enjoy the peace in North let us enjoy our war over here. lol. you people has destroyed north with religion and amajiri system, una next plan na to migrate to east where their is peace to destroy it too. Any government organization that want to oppress the southeast will face the consequences. Say no to any form of oppression
When!
What where you saying before
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by bot101(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
mekaboy:

IPOB are the bandits of the east.
Hahaha! Have they raided your father's house?? Oh, I forgot, you were never an Anambra person in the first place. if you by chance are, I am certain you have been disowned, ask Joe Igbokwe. You have no stake in matters concerning Anambrarians. Collect your pay and rest. You and your crooked fellows will never divide Anambrarians.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
bot101:

Lol, who wrote that gutter shit? I am a proper Anambra boy, and whoever wrote that shit is a government boy, and you probably already know that. If you think Anambra people are not part of Biafra, carry your 2 left legs enter Anambra on a monday morning and see what happens. Divide and conquer minions.

Isnt ir foolishness that the group u belong allows elections all over SE and only remembers Biafra, when its time for Anambra.

So if there is no election and federal allocation in Anambra, civil servants will go hungry, while their colleagues in IMO,ABIA,EBONYI,ENUGU are earning salary.

You are a disgrace to Anambra. They send u to kill police while his sister is a police officer.

There should be no election in Abia, charity begins at home.

Kanu's sister should be the first person to be killed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
bot101:

Hahaha! Have they raided your father's house?? Oh, I forgot, you were never an Anambra person in the first place. if you by chance are, I am certain you have been disowned, ask Joe Igbokwe. You have no stake in matters concerning Anambrarians. Collect your pay and rest. You and your crooked fellows will never divide Anambrarians.

Joy igbokwe had/has a job. What does kanu do for a living.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Brimstone77: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
mekaboy:
I consider any Anambra person participating in IPOB as a fool. The reason is because Nnamdi Kanu has always wanted to use Anambra state to fight his proxy war with Nigerian government. Not to get Biafra, but to convince his gullible followers abroad on the need to send more money.

He left his state to hold elections successfully and then said no election in Anambra.

The plan was to get the government to declare a state of emergency in Anambra and take over the administration. While his state is governed peacefully.

Today he is sending his followers( probably from his state) to come and be killing military and police personel in Anambra state. So that when its time to retaliate, the people of Anambra will be the ones to suffer.

Anambra youths will be arrested, businesses shutdown, curfew imposed. While the people who did the killing return to his state.

If you are from Anambra state and you are involved in IPOB, either by funding of physical membership, you are a fool.

Kanu the scammer always wants war and destruction in Anambra state.

Ndi Anambra, mmulu anya ( Shine your eyes). Say enough is enough to this scammer.
[/s] come to anambra with your mega phone and tell them... don't only be an e-warior....

Make them see reason with you.. grin

When unknown gun men were operating in imo you were wailing up and down that kanu want to destroy imo because of crude oil...now you have diverted to anambra...you go wail tire your wailing starts and end on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] come to anambra with your mega phone and tell them... don't only be an e-warior....

Make them see reason with you.. grin

Go to Abuja with your flag and release your leader.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by baralatie(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
udele1:

Isnt ir foolishness that the group u belong allows elections all over SE and only remembers Biafra, when its time for Anambra.

So if there is no election and federal allocation in Anambra, civil servants will go hungry, while their colleagues in IMO,ABIA,EBONYI,ENUGU are earning salary.

You are a disgrace to Anambra. They send u to kill police while his sister is a police officer.

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by bot101(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
udele1:

Security agents have killed innocent people in the SS, they did not blow up pipelines.

Security agents have killed innocent people in SW, They did not bomb the sea port or embassies.

Why will igbos destroy igboland ?

Really? Who are Niger Delta militants? Who are the people willing to sacrifice their lives for Igboho? You think these people do not love their lives??
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
bot101:

Really? Who are Niger Delta militants? Who are the people willing to sacrifice their lives for Igboho? You think these people do not love their lives??

How many yoruba properties have they destroyed? How many yorubas have they killed?

You keep destroying your own and other tribes are clapping and hailing your stupidity, and you feel proud.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Brimstone77: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
udele1:

Go to Abuja with your flag and release your leader.
is Abuja in Biafra land??

Ipob call the shot as far as Biafra land is concern....

If you feel pain about relocate to North East.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Brimstone77:
is Abuja in Biafra land??

Ipob call the shot as far as Biafra land is concern....

If you feel pain about relocate to North East.. cheesy

And when the person that arrested your leader came, what did u do?
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Brimstone77: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
udele1:

And when the person that arrested your leader came, what did u do?
you were ordered to sit at home and you obeyed... wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Brimstone77:
you were ordered to sit at home and you obeyed... wink

Its for those in the east. Kanu was ordered to return from UK and he obeyed.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Brimstone77: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
udele1:

Its for those in the east. Kanu was ordered to return from UK and he obeyed.
ehehehe so you were not even in the east and you were Crying all these while??

You have cried more than us in the east... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by udele1: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Brimstone77:
ehehehe so you were not even in the east and you were Crying all these while??

You have cried more than us in the east... grin

Nnamdi kanu is crying more than us in Abuja. I can hear his scream from my window, when the fulani finger his ass. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by bot101(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
udele1:

Lol, if you have trully followed IPOB, you will know that this is not the first time they have declared no elections, they were reasoned with in the past and they stood down. Today, you arrest MNK, go to imo state, kidnap and kill young boys in their houses in the name of seeking out ESN, arrest undergraduate students and tag them ESN, then expect IPOB to stand down. The persons instructing you to defend this wickedness must be high on cheap things. It is only unfortunate that you choose to defend same wickedness.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by paramakina202: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Will you shut up! I guess you've conducted your investigations and have enough proof IPOB carried out the crime you accuse them of?

All the while....all these years your bloodthirsty police and army have been murdering innocent people, i guess you didn't know the chickens would some day come home to roost? Just leave IPOB out of your rant and tell the useless police to go do their forensic investigations and arrest the culprits responsible!

So which forensic investigation did you do before accusing Nigeria police and army for killing Nigeria youths?
You guys are now competing with external forces in killing of Igbos.
If IPOB as usual deny responsibility why are they not fighting perpetrators of the killing in ignoland?
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by bot101(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
udele1:

Nnamdi kanu is crying more than us in Abuja. I can hear his scream from my window, when the fulani finger his ass. grin grin grin grin

it's not a problem, proves he is human afterall. Or is it now a crime to have some humanity? Unlike your leaders who have none.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Brimstone77: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
udele1:

I have his recent video in dss custody I can send you the link if you want...

He is still fearless as ever...

He roar like a lion....

Even at the point of dead he is still fearless...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attahiru: Two People Jumped Off Crashing Plane With Parachutes, Disappeared–witn / Recover Missing Police Weapons - Daily Trust Editorial / Kuje jailbreak: Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.