Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? (3547 Views)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Why is it that many Nigerian men are fond of trivializing the act of carrying a pregnancy to term and giving birth?? Like do you men think that thing is easy?? Carrying a baby for nine whole months, having your body change drastically --the weight gain, painful boobs which start to sag, frequent urination, cramps etc-- then pushing out the child, not to mention the depression some women feel afterwards. Has any of you ever bothered to watch a video of a woman in labour to see the agony she passes through?

Yet one entity with an appendage dangling between his legs will come online and show so much disrespect to women, they'll say things like "and so what, is she the first woman to have a child?", "there's nothing special there", as if its easy. She'll take care of the child, clean the house, cook, yet a man will make her feel inadequate and that she's not contributing to the home because she's not earning money. Let me tell you now, being a mom is a full time job and any woman who is able to combine raising a child, taking care of her home and adding a paid job to it is a goddamñ super hero in my book. Learn to respect women. As long as a woman isn't showing you disrespect or causing you harm. show her respect and stop being a fúcking asshóle. Period.

And before some of you start yarning dust, I'm not a mom or pregnant. Not even considering marriage yet, cos to be honest, the thought of marrying the present day Nigerian man scares the crap out of me

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by SirMichael1: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sorry ehn. Don't be angry. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by justiniyke29: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Abeg who hurt you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Anigreat: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
shocked

Non of the men you're insulting asked you or forced you to be a woman. God the creator designed you a woman and he sure knows why he did. If you're tired of being a woman you can kill yourself for all i care.... rubbish!

Do you think being a man is a day job?

Hoe get the Bleep outa here.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by zoeA: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is what happens when a feminist carry belle grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by lilvicky68(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
After saying all these you will go and choke on a hard dick..so why bother us

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by gfon(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Is okay,calm down,drink 2cups of water.You go dey alright las las.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by ModestGal(f): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Why is it that many Nigerian men are fond of trivializing the act of carrying a pregnancy to term and giving birth?? Like do you men think that thing is easy?? Carrying a baby for nine whole months, having your body change drastically --the weight gain, painful boobs which start to sag, frequent urination, cramps etc-- then pushing out the child, not to mention the depression some women feel afterwards. Has any of you ever bothered to watch a video of a woman in labour to see the agony she passes through?

Yet one entity with an appendage dangling between his legs will come online and show so much disrespect to women, they'll say things like "and so what, is she the first woman to have a child?", "there's nothing special there", as if its easy. She'll take care of the child, clean the house, cook, yet a man will make her feel inadequate and that she's not contributing to the home because she's not earning money. Let me tell you now, being a mom is a full time job and any woman who is able to combine rising a child, taking care of her home and adding a paid job yo it is a goddamñ super hero in my book. Learn to respect women. As long as a woman isn't showing you disrespect or causing you harm. show her respect and stop being a fúcking asshóle. Period.

And before some of you start yarning dust, I'm not a mom or pregnant. Not even considering marriage yet, cos to be honest, the thought of marrying the present day Nigerian man scares the crap out of me
Lol, you don't know African men, most of them are dumb,selfish and irrational. Their pride is in shaming women especially this present day generation of men, its a waste of time discussing with them or making them reason things out.

They are not capable of matured discussion, they just want to shame woman,without thinking of their mothers and sisters at home

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by chatinent: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well, I respect those facts, and I respect women.

The disrespect is actually towards those ladies who sold their pride for money, and not women generally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Anigreat: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
ModestGal:

Lol, you don't know African men, most of them are dumb,selfish and irrational. Their pride is in shaming women especially this present day generation of men, its a waste of time discussing with them or making them reason things out.

They are not capable of matured discussion, they just want to shame woman,without thinking of their mothers and sisters at home

shocked

Did you just say African men are dumb, selfish and irrational?

Ironically i know what you meant, ofcourse you're indirectly saying that to African women especially those ones in Nigeria.

Of truth they're the dumbest, selfish, irrational, hoes, gold diggers.

Reason the spread their legs so fast to anything because they're easily convinced.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Going through pregnancy is a big deal, considering complications that can prove fatal and the burden of it itself - I've seen some videos.

See what i did there?

I, as a man put myself in the shoes of a pregnant woman. What a lot of women do not do is put themselves in the shoes of a man.

They'd believe a man goes through nothing because a woman goes through pregnancy - which is not in any way true.

LadyTiannah2:

Yet one entity with an appendage dangling between his legs will come online and show so much disrespect to women, they'll say things like "and so what, is she the first woman to have a child?", "there's nothing special there", as if its easy. She'll take care of the child, clean the house, cook, yet a man will make her feel inadequate and that she's not contributing to the home because she's not earning money. Let me tell you now, being a mom is a full time job and any woman who is able to combine raising a child, taking care of her home and adding a paid job to it is a goddamñ super hero in my book. Learn to respect women. As long as a woman isn't showing you disrespect or causing you harm. show her respect and stop being a fúcking asshóle. Period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Going through pregnancy is a big deal, considering complications that can prove fatal and the burden of it itself - I've seen some videos.

See what i did there?

I, as a man put myself in the shoes of a pregnant woman. What a lot of women do not do is put themselves in the shoes of a man.

They'd believe a man goes through nothing because a woman goes through pregnancy - which is not in any way true.

You saw the part where I said men should respect a woman, as long as she isn't showing him disrespect or causing him harm right? Of course you did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Of course. I'm not debating here, only pointing things out for clarity.

LadyTiannah2:

You saw the part where I said men should respect a woman, as long as she isn't showing him disrespect or causing him harm right? Of course you did.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Havesomesense(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

After writing this rubbish, you will still get fcked by a Nigerian guy.

Truth is women can complain from now till tomorrow about Nigerian men but you y'all will still get laid . TULE

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by JOACHINpedro: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
To menstruate no be beans o.
Babe told me all about the cramps and all.
Damn! I felt uneasy thinking if I was in her shoes.

Women una well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:
Well, I respect those facts, and I respect women.

The disrespect is actually towards those ladies who sold their pride for money, and not women generally.
Which brings me to another question. Why do you feel it's any of your business how a woman chooses to live her life? What ever happened to human rights? If a woman decides to sell her body, how does it concern you? Do you guys carry this same energy with yahoo boys, ritualists and the likes? Because we do not need rocket science to know that most of the crimes perpetuated in the country are done by guys, yet most of you people's energy goes towards hating women who aren't even committing crimes. Its quite strange to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by SKhanmi: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
A Kettle explaining how hard is it to boil water?

A man saying how hard the life of a typical male is?

A woman saying pregnancy is not easy & so on just to gain favours?

A car telling you how hard it is to drive and speed over long distances?

Are not to be taken serious. If you have emotional issues, deal with it or become a career single mother and earn yourself the so called respect.

Any serious man should read the book, *The manipulated man by Esther Vilar*

My grandmothers did all what she termed super heroes job amidst serious difficulties and didnt complain & still went on to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Nor did they use pregnancy as an excuse to get lazy. The kind of nonsense one sees on sm nowadays.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Which brings me to another question. Why do you feel it's any of your business how a woman chooses to live her life? What ever happened to human rights? If a woman decides to sell her body, how does it concern you? Do you guys carry this same energy with yahoo boys, ritualists and the likes? Because we do not need rocket science to know that most of the crimes perpetuated in the country are done by guys, yet most of you people's energy goes towards hating women who aren't even committing crimes. Its quite strange to be honest.
Looks like you just discovered feminism or you spent you whole day scrolling endlessly on Twitter. Pele, it's well. You'll be fine.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Activist001:

Looks like you just discovered feminism or you spent you whole day scrolling endlessly on Twitter. Pele, it's well. You'll be fine.
On the contrary, I haven't even opened my twitter app today, nor am I a feminist activist...I'm just a woman tired of seeing men disrespect women all the time.

So asking Nigerian men to respect women is so crazy and out of this world that I have to be tagged a feminist?? Wow. Just wow. You Nigerian men are truly special creatures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by chatinent: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

I don't hate women.

I only don't associate with the ones around me who are ne’er-do-wells...and this is extended to guys too. Why? It is their way of life. My way of life is not to accommodate their way of life.

My dislike and dissociation does not in anyway infer I hate women in any generic sense. In fact, I respect women a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Kingsleystunner(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

so what is your point now
if you are not ready to be a woman then close your leg and stop wasting your time and strength to compose something like that about we men
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:

I don't hate women.

I only don't associate with the ones around me who are ne’er-do-wells...and this is extended to guys too.
Alright

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kingsleystunner:

so what is your point now
if you are not ready to be a woman then close your leg and stop wasting your time and strength to compose something like that about we men
My point is that men should respect women. If you want respect as a man, then show respect too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rubbish always rubbish all this other gender all they post is rubbish
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Non of the men you're insulting asked you or forced you to be a woman. God the creator designed you a woman and he sure knows why he did. If you're tired of being a woman you can kill yourself for all i care.... rubbish!

Do you think being a man is a day job?

Hoe get the Bleep outa here.
So why do you men whine and complain about providing?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by chatinent: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Alright

Read my post again.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
SKhanmi:
A Kettle explaining how hard is it to boil water?

A man saying how hard the life of a typical male is?

A woman saying pregnancy is not easy & so on just to gain favours?

A car telling you how hard it is to drive and speed over long distances?

Are not to be taken serious. If you have emotional issues, deal with it or become a career single mother and earn yourself the so called respect.

Any serious man should read the book, *The manipulated man by Esther Vilar*

My grandmothers did all what she termed super heroes job amidst serious difficulties and didnt complain & still went on to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Nor did they use pregnancy as an excuse to get lazy. The kind of nonsense one sees on sm nowadays.
Because our grandfathers provided without whining like bitches

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

You wrote trash.. Nothing special in getting pregnant and having a baby..
So we should sit on our head coz your gender gets pregnant and gives birth ??
Go and sit down ajeh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:

Read my post again.
I've read it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You wrote trash.. Nothing special in getting pregnant and having a baby..
So we should sit on our head coz your gender gets pregnant and gives birth ??
Go and sit down ajeh

Okay. Asking men to respect women is trash apparently. People like you can never have happy homes. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Because our grandfathers provided without whining like bitches
Thank you babe. Our grandfathers never asked their women what the women would bring to the table because they already knew. They valued their women and provided for them, while the women took care of the home. Yet today, you'll see these men saying all women are useless.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Op, I Can Feel Ur Pains In Ur Post. Na D Pains Baba God Give Women, We Men Av Our Own Pains Too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her / I keep seeing numbers like 4:44 12:12 5:55 / Man Cries Out As His Girlfriend Passes Away Due To Menstrual Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.