Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship (4354 Views)

Crypto Trading Continues In Nigeria Despite A Government Ban / Register For This Skill Mentorship Initiative - Just 1,000 Naira / Premium Binary Trading Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2021
Take this tips serious if you can

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by finnacle2020: 5:11am On May 04, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
by joining my signal group on WhatsApp.

Give me ur number
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2021
finnacle2020:

Give me ur number
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2021
Manage this signal

✅Buy coin #MDA/BTC 3280-3290

✅Current price 2920

Targets 3450/3600/3800/4000

Stop-loss - no need it buy and hold coin (invest your 5% portfolio in it)

✅Signal type - Short term
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by jayaim: 9:19pm On May 04, 2021
Ethereum is shooting to the moon. Those that missed out on bitcoin here is an opportunity to be rich. Some say Crypto is a scam, but some of us is a gold mine. Is the new oil money. I remember when Ethereum used to be 22 USD some years ago. I told some of ma guys that it will be a blast in a short time. Here it is.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by finnacle2020: 6:49am On May 05, 2021
Ucheosefoh:

Not on WhatsApp
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2021
finnacle2020:

Not on WhatsApp
Are you talking about this number or another one?
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2021
We share signals everyday it is not a free group but affordable with accurate signals.

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2021
Cryptocurrency is not a poor/broke people's business.

If you don't have money to trade or invest heavily better go and hustle more.

If you don't have a substantial source of income you will never have the patience to wait for your trade or investment to mature.

This is not the kind of business you put 5, 10k and expect to start swimming in millions in few months time.

(Get that misconception off your mind)

If you can't afford to pay for a mentorship you have no business trading crypto.

So don't expect someone who paid as high as 100k to learn how to trade to come and teach you for free.

Begging for courses will not make you rich learn how to set a goal and target and work towards rasing your income to be able to afford and have extra for implementations.

There is one reason why you must have enough income before you start trading crypto.

The reason is that you may liquidate your portfolio and if you don't have a back up income you are going broke.

Enough said.

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by finnacle2020: 8:49pm On May 10, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Cryptocurrency is not a poor/broke people's business.

If you don't have money to trade or invest heavily better go and hustle more.

If you don't have a substantial source of income you will never have the patience to wait for your trade or investment to mature.

This is not the kind of business you put 5, 10k and expect to start swimming in millions in few months time.

(Get that misconception off your mind)

If you can't afford to pay for a mentorship you have no business trading crypto.

So don't expect someone who paid as high as 100k to learn how to trade to come and teach you for free.

Begging for courses will not make you rich learn how to set a goal and target and work towards rasing your income to be able to afford and have extra for implementations.

There is one reason why you must have enough income before you start trading crypto.

The reason is that you may liquidate your portfolio and if you don't have a back up income you are going broke.

Enough said.

Bros dont blame people. Fraudster full everywhere. For me I will to see before I put my money.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2021
finnacle2020:

Bros dont blame people. Fraudster full everywhere. For me I will to see before I put my money.
There are credible platforms that teaches crypto trading.

Someone can pay for one on one training, I do that for those in my state.

So begging for free courses hardly help because if you can't afford the training fee you can't afford the reasonable amount to get started.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by finnacle2020: 6:15am On May 11, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
There are credible platforms that teaches crypto trading.

Someone can pay for one on one training, I do that for those in my state.

So begging for free courses hardly help because if you can't afford the training fee you can't afford the reasonable amount to get started.

You are right bro.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2021
Fegtoken to the moon

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2021
Shit coin alert

Buy safemoon cash but invest what you can afford to loose oh.

NFA

0xf017e2773e4ee0590c81d79ccbcf1b2de1d22877

DYOR (Do your own research)
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by bonnyz: 11:39am On May 14, 2021
Please add me to the whatsapp group.

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2021
bonnyz:
Please add me to the whatsapp group.

It is a paid group.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2021
We give accurate signals

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2021
https://news.bitcoin.com/russian-lawmakers-move-to-allow-crypto-payments-under-contracts/

Finally some positive news. Russian lawmakers are looking to allow crypto payments under contracts. Looks like the FUD season is over. BTC already bouncing and Trading above $36,300. BTC reclaimed the $35,000 support and now the next resistance area is $38,800-$39,400. BTC need to stable above $40,000 for some Bullish moment. Let's wait for more confirmation.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Zhongkui: 12:46pm On May 24, 2021
Please I need anyone to give me 5k... I'm not commanding but I'm pleading
I really need the money badly before tomorrow morning.

Please help my life
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2021
The market is making a recovery.
Those who thought we are doom should be in agony by now.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
It is a paid group.

What's the subscription fee?
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

What's the subscription fee?
5k only cus it's a new group.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2021
BTC in bad shape using the 1hr time frame. Market manipulators (Shorters) at work�. But we should bounce back within this range, anything below $34k is deadly

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good news

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by KillShot75: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
I would like to join your group .
Add me up or chat me up.
Also... how do I know it’s you that chatted me up
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
KillShot75:
I would like to join your group .
Add me up or chat me up.
Also... how do I know it’s you that chatted me up
Use the number on my signature to chat me up.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
From my observation of the coin market I want to give this as a signal.

But before I drop the info know that we are yet to recover from the great dip but you can afford not to be making massive profits even at the moment.

So set out some amount of USDT and wait for the weekend.

I noticed for over a month that coins normally goes on a bear run during Friday to Sunday and goes back to bull run during the weekdays until Friday.

You guys know the methods of investing?

Buy at dip and sell in profit.

This is how to do that, buy most of your coins on Saturday or preferably Sunday.

Sell on Thursday, if you keep on repeating this process you will be making profits every week.

It doesn't matter if the market recovers to it's normal level or not but using this method usually works.

Let me sound this as a warning, I am not your financial adviser and this is not a financial advise remember to always do your own research.

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
You are free to ask any crypto trading questions which I will try my best to provide answers to.

Has Pi been listed on any exchange yet?
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by nwele2017: 3:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Trading shitcoins.
1. The first thing to checkout before apeing into any shitcoin project is the social media presence of the coin you want to buy. You need to check the Telegram group of the said coin. Things to check are:
a. The numbers of members they have in their telegram groups and how many of these members who are online. A coin with thousands of members will do very well because these members are potential investors of the coin also check the numbers of this members who are online, anything above 1k is very good. (you seriously have to be careful here, most dev hire people to pose as potential investors in their group making people to believe that these people are real investors while they are not.)
b. Activities of the telegram group (In their telegram group you can read about the teknomics of the coin, their roadmap , what people are saying about the coin in the group and check out the offer they are offering to members who hold the coin (something like giving bnb to member who hold the coin for certain amount time. This helps the coin to grow very well. A perfect example of coins with these features are: Ghostface, vanity, hodl , etc and these coins did very well because of the offer that comes with.)
c. Check their Twitter account, their website and confirm the have all these things and reasonable number of followers)
2. Once the release the CA of the token copy it and check on it. I have provided you guys with some tools that check some this thing without doing manually. The things you need check are:
a. The percentage held by the top 10 holders (this is avoid dumping). To check that use the link to the website below.
https://apps.justbuyitffs.com/
Anything below 20% is very very good and anything above 35% is very bad (could possibly be a dumping ground for the dev.). The website above also helps you check if owner is renounced, possible honeypot function (a contract function that enables you to but not to sell, run from this kind of coins), possible Mint function (A function that allows the dev to re-write the codes of the contract even if he has renounced ownership).
b. You also have to check if the liquidity is locked. You can use the Arasi Bot on th Telegram group below
https:///arasibsc

The Arasi bots provides you with information like “is the liquidity locked”, “is owner renounced” , “how long is the liquidity locked”. It also gives you the link where liquidity is locked (some common liquidity lockers are: deeplock , unicrypt , etc) A liquidity lock below one days is very bad. Also owner being renounced is not that always important for quick trades like pre-sales and fair launch since you will not hold this coins for more than five days.

3. With the Ca of the shitcoin go to poocoin.app and paste it on the search bar of the website. Before buying the coin now, click info on the poocoin website, it brings out a side bar, click on the coin holders (not liquidity holders). The coin holder link is the second to the last of the link you see when the side bars opens. Click on it and check the total supply of the coin, the percentage of the coin that was burnt (most at times it might not be necessary for quick gain but look out for it. burning 50% of the token inside the dead address(0x00000000000000dead) is good. Any burning above 60% is a scam especially those coins with 90% burnt token. Run from 90% burnt token, they are major scam. (they burnt token is the token inside the address 0x00000000000dead.). Also for fair launch when you see two or more wallets having the same percentage of coin(something like u see a wallet having 0.45% of the token and another one having the same 0.45% and another one having same, 0.45%,0.45%,0.45%) know that the owner possibly re-distributed the token to this wallets so that he can dump this coins from this wallets and he will not be noticed. For a pre-sale it is a little bit tricky, this because during pre-sale you will see a lot of people buying a coin with the same amount before the coin is launched. The best way to avoid being dump by pre-sellers is to wait for the first dip before buying the coin.
Note you should not buy the top of any coin, always allow the coin to dip before buying. For example, if after doing all these and you find out the coin has done 200% 2x or more (I taught you guys how to calculate the numbers of X a coin has done. Scroll up you will see it.) don’t buy it, allow it to dip below that 2x before you ape into it because many buyers take profit at 2x and above. There might be some exception that will be if the coin has good volume (people buying quickly and with big big money, then the dip will be eaten easily. This only happens to a coin with above 5k real potential buyers on their telegram and has good shilling(promotion) in other social media with many celebrities promoting it.)
That will be all for now. You can ask your questions.

The information, tips and techniques I provide in this WhatsApp group is totally free. I provide it because I want you guys but bear in it comes with risk attached to it. The same way you are trying to cut money from other people money buy entering early is the same way they are also cut from your own money ,so you have to play it smart, There are many people out there trying to make money of you through this. Regard every shitcoin as scam. Don’t believe what the developer tells you about changing the world with is coin and how he is going to turn everybody into a millionaire with his coin, the truth remains that some people will make good money and many people will lose money. So, trade with what you can afford to lose.

You can join our WhatsApp using the link below
https:///KzBOwq82KRuFtCDPPXcrEF
'https:///KzBOwq82KRuFtCDPPXcrEF'
nairaland bot hides WhatsApp link but you can still get the correct WhatsApp link yourself. To get it, Click "Qoute" under the post where I dropped the WhatsApp link, like you want to quote this article. You will see and be able to copy the correct link right inside the quote.

Just copy and paste it into your browser

5 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Laszlo Hagnex used 351 million dollars to eat pizzas

Campbell Simpson an Australian journalist throw away 55 million dollars because he sees no value in it.

James Howells a UK computer engineer also mistakenly throw away 263 million dollars.

Stephen Thomas a software developer mistakenly misplaced 246 million dollars.

Alex Jones lost his laptop that contain 350 million dollars.

Are you getting confused?

Let me break it down.

These men are the first set of people who got access to Bitcoin after Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of bitcoin first mined Bitcoin in 2009.

One purchased his own while others got it as gifts.

Back then Bitcoin was worthless, later it increased to few cents.

The person that used his own to buy pizza did not know the value and he is the first person to use Cryptocurrency to make a purchase.

He used 10,000 Bitcoin to buy two pizzas in 2010.
That amount is worth 350 million dollars at the current price of 35k dollars

One throw away the flash drive that contain his Bitcoin which in today's market price it is worth over 55 million dollars because he did not see any value then.

A mistake he still regret till today.

The rest mistakenly throw away, misplaced or lost the USB, flash drive and computers containing close to a billion dollars worth of Bitcoin.

Each and every one of them never recover the coin ����� which is just a drop in the ocean of the overall lost of 2 million Bitcoin worth an estimated 70 billion dollars that have been lost so far.

Many of us are losing and will still lose hundred, thousands of dollars worth of Cryptocurrency because we either do not know the value or we misplace our device or we didn't store our passphrase in a secure place.

I pray for a better technology that will make it possible to recover lost tokens and coins but till then make sure you save your passphrase in a safe place to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fairly Used Bottle Water Machines For Sale / Swissgarde's Skin Saver Range- Remedy For Sun Damaged Skin, Discolourations And / The National Theatre Lagos Rebrand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.