Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled (44463 Views)

My Boerboel Dog Has 8 Breast Teats For 10 Puppies / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / I Beg Help My Dog Has Mange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Cooldiipo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by McJane(f): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:
The comments on this thread can lift the dead grin
grin I swear, Nairalander are all mad

15 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Cashify: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
the dog is not hungry yet

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by MufasaLion: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
McJane:

Swears!. Clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by West2019(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zhongkui:
8years Facebook account for sale.
how much
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Trustedpronet: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dog meat very medicinal.... Lol

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by mrdharkchild(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
So local dog no b dog again?
Local dog no get feelings?
De there they adopt American culture while criticizing yours at every slight opportunity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Zhongkui: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
West2019:
how much

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Grandmeister(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
ekuke dey do dry fasting.... for e owners for safe journey to n fro..... make any evil no dey for road... u dey here dey yarn opata....

u nor go thank God say ur dog dey godly. ... say Rooney nor dey ungodly

E say ekuke dey do dry fasting�. When hunger tear am wella e go find better shiit chop.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Numerouno94(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Did you tell your dog verbally that you are going for a wedding and will be back? I guess not, maybe because some people think dogs don't hear when we talk, but dogs actually understand everything being said to them and around them.
Your dog thinks you people have abandoned it.

I will suggest that you call your neighbour, ask then to put the phone on speaker where your dog is. Then speak to your dog over the phone.

Maybe you are wondering if this would work, but if you do it you will be amazed.

Wow. U donminit.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cornerstone2018:
It's actually so touchy when our neighbor called us to that Rooney our dog has refused to eat since yesterday because myself and hubby travel for a wedding, it's amazing and funny that Rooney who can eat a house has been starving and has even been sleeping at the gate waiting for us.

Do a zoom call with Rooney or return home..... grin
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by rockinrobin: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Did you tell your dog verbally that you are going for a wedding and will be back? I guess not, maybe because some people think dogs don't hear when we talk, but dogs actually understand everything being said to them and around them.

I will suggest that you call your neighbour, ask then to put the phone on speaker where your dog is. Then speak to your dog over the phone.

Maybe you are wondering if this would work, but if you do it you will be amazed.
The poster should try this.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Johnchrix(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jestin:
u don dey crase ooo. Na to pull clothes remain for ur matter
Lols
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by nkiliuzo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
you nor carry koboko wipe am

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Awwww, sweet dog.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by dallyemmy: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Do video call with Rooney
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by dermmy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
EwuGambia:
Nah this Ekuke you name Rooney?... undecided
Dog wey you suppose name Salau or mufu... undecided

Open gate for the dog jare make e go hustle....that dog belongs to the streets.... undecided
Poor dog wey dey miss e hustle... undecided

Lmao... Una no go kill person on this NL grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by ukahrawah: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Very thoughtful advise.

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by francis1759(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Swears!. Clowns grin
Bros i tells you.. grin
MufasaLion:

Swears!. Clowns grin
Bros i tells you..

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by AFONJACOW(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hunger never catch am well
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by MufasaLion: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
francis1759:
Bros i tells you.. ;DBros i tells you..

grin grin grin. No lies bruv

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by OMOJOHN001: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
WoooW.
I missed you so much my beautiful and loyal Dog, JULLY by name.
This is the fourth Year you left this evil world through Snake bite.
Me and Everyone on Nairaland Loves you but GOD loves you most.
JULLY WE SAY A MINUTES OF SILENCE FOR YOU.
OYA EVERYBODY FEM.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by zudozz: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2021

Ps. dont waste a very delicious meat!

Sell it to calabar people asap.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Mustapha04(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Forget it....hunger never waya am
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by AFONJACOW(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Great opportunity to make money, if I were your neighbor, I will sale the dog to Calabar people and tell you he ran away from house

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Dreyton36: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
You no they fear at all
To use you do ritual just they hungry me like mad
You get mind carry Rooney name dog
A whole Rooney
One of the highest goal scorers in the history of manchester united if not the highest sef
And you expect make the dog chop food
You must be a chelsea fan and a cultist grin

Better change that dog name and name am chelsea or buhari before I vex naked grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by SimeonOTC(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
All this guys wan use laugh kill me oooohhh grin grin
if you enter this thread and you no burst laugh, NOTHING go fit solve that problem wey dey your life grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by onatisi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
the loyalty of a dog to its master or family is unparalleled but we human being usually take it for granted

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GodWrites: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Even dogs are depressed. It will never be well with Buhari

8 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by FashionCookie(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Makes me remember the novel...THE CALL OF THE WILD and WHITE FANG, by Jack London. Very interesting piece about dogs, animal cruelty and all that.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by sivel(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
I don laugh tire plus the fact say the dog na ordinary ekuke

McJane:

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by West2019(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zhongkui:

last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) / Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) / How Do I Make My DOG Tough And Less Friendly To Strangers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.