Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman (33420 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by mrblessed(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
If you clearly honestly express your views, it is a problem. If you decide not to say anything and act it out, with the intention that the message would be delivered, you have a bigger problem to contend with. What is it with these generation of women?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
merieam16:
He loves u...buh he just told u his mind.No vex ,just try work on urself at least let him see u responded to wat he told u
You have sense
Its late already If not I'll just tell you to come around 360 make you come chop fish
Your brain dey there jare
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
merieam16:
He loves u...buh he just told u his mind.No vex ,just try work on urself at least let him see u responded to wat he told u
You have sense
Its late already If not I'll just tell you to come around 360 make you come chop fish
Your brain dey there jare
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Where you're suppose to divert the solution to you didn't divert it there. Is nonsense you're saying
Is it good for someone to be fat answer me?
Go and meet a doctor and they will tell u the implications that comes with being fat.
My moms elder sister is fat doctors told her not to eat anything protein again like meat,fish,and so on .she didn't answer around last year August they wanted to cut her right leg up to her knee cause she was diagnosed of diabetes.
If not for God and some other confirm herbs that the Hausa man use for her ,her leg will be amputated by now.when someone tell u to work on your body they're not abusing you they're helping you cause when it's time to face the consequence it will be you alone .
You supporting the Op cause you both are females don't worry keep it up.it still these women that are quick to open a thread when problem set in.
My two kobo ✌.

Cant you see the man was comparing her to someone and not advising her for health reasons? It's called body-shaming.

If he said it was for health reasons, I'm sure the woman won't come here complaining and crying.

Reason a post well before hyjacking people's comments.

Besides protein does not cause diabetes or spike up blood sugar level.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
pryme:

I don't blame you, I blame your husband for marrying you.

I don't blame the husband I blame her for finding her in this shithole country, and also settling down with the average Nigerian useless man that only love a woman because of her body.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
AsherAmari:

Cant you see the man was comparing her to someone and not advising her for health reasons? It's called body-shaming.

If he said it was for health reasons, I'm sure the woman won't come here complaining and crying.

Reason a post well before hyjacking people's comments.
The only thing I find insulting is him comparing her to someone else. But all still the same shedding some weight off is more important Im once an admirer of chubby girls before but not anymore .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
drmikeadams:

Lol....with all the skimpy,half naked,panty wearing,leg chain wearing,tatoo drawing and waist bead wearing Delilahssss wey full every where....na matter of time before hubby go begin chuk prrick for another hole.....kuku go buy rope tie am ooo. grin

her husband is an example of men that lust after flesh.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
HopeVictor:
This greedy attitude from Nigeria men very childish and wicked..if you don't want a chubby woman you go for the slim ones..stop stressing and frustrating women after they've given birth..it's a natural thing that they will add weight..

they lack brain though.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
ojun50:

am sure you are not married and you don't know what marriage is all about.
no wonder you have exchange five men in one year.
@op if you want to distroy yr home you can follow this chicken advice
tellimee you are among, if not how you take come up with this statement.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Babaalajo:
The truth of the matter is if you are happy with your shape pls don't listen to him because even if you adjust like that your wife pastor he can still cheat if he want to,so! Don't disturb yourself with his word and if he truly love you like before I think he will accept you as you are. Have it in mind that you can't satisfy men no matter how,abi can you ask him to have a six pack if he doesn't have one before? He will think you've been cheating with men that have it, But if it comes from your heart to change ur physique I think it will be easy for you than someone forcing you to do it.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lovethaa:
Trust me it's not your shape that is the problem...
The problem is see finish.. you guys have been together for long so now you're no longer bursting his brain like old times... if you want him to come back to his senses then you have to attract admirers... open an instagram account , upload your curves and shapes there let men that appreciate your curves send you messages , make him see it ...

Trust me he will start seeing you differently...

well said.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Lefulefu see me self no chop orobo again cause dem hard to nack for bed grin grin
I fûçk one some weeks back and I regret am grin na me dey do all the work she just lye for bed like ply wood grin
Op be like say you fat u self go slim down grin if u like yourself you won't be fat ask doctors the implications that comes with being fat they will tell u .
And leave that stupid Zzor alone make she dey yarn dust angry
hahagahaaha grin who to go carry heavy load grin
At least u sef don see am don run grin
If u like girls wey dey get body at least a little chubby is ok.d ones wey dey d level of yokozuna 99 percent times dey find am hard to move body in za oza room plus dem dey quick tire due to d excess weight.dats why u see most men with orobo still dey go out dey check for other women cheesy
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
ZINIIBANKS:

Where you're suppose to divert the solution to you didn't divert it there. Is nonsense you're saying
Is it good for someone to be fat answer me?
Go and meet a doctor and they will tell u the implications that comes with being fat.
My moms elder sister is fat doctors told her not to eat anything protein again like meat,fish,and so on .she didn't answer around last year August they wanted to cut her right leg up to her knee cause she was diagnosed of diabetes.
If not for God and some other confirm herbs that the Hausa man use for her ,her leg will be amputated by now.when someone tell u to work on your body they're not abusing you they're helping you cause when it's time to face the consequence it will be you alone .
You supporting the Op cause you both are females don't worry keep it up.it still these women that are quick to open a thread when problem set in.
My two kobo ✌.
[/s]

look who is calling someone stupid.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Op Its like u have added more weight and that could be the reason he is complaining. I know it's normal for women to add when married but then u won't die nau if u start doing a little exercise nau.apart from trimming down exercise wil also be good for ur health. He is ur husband so take anything he says seriously.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by HopeVictor(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jeon:

they lack brain though.
I can see your not a man

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
HopeVictor:

I can see your not a man

I'm a man.
here is a similar story[ opposite of chubby]

can you imagine a man open his mouth to utter this statement to his wife[mother of his two kids ]" with the way you look like to collect cup drink water from you go dy irritate person".why did he made such comment? because she is slim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by pryme(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jeon:

I don't blame the husband I blame her for finding her in this shithole country, and also settling down with the average Nigerian useless man that only love a woman because of her body.

The thing is it's not her fault she is Chubby that's due to genetics.
But how can a man marry a chubby woman yet expect her to be skinny in nature after childbirth.

The man is just plain stupid, that's why I blame him.
But if the woman was NOT chubby before they got married that's a different thing altogether.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
pryme:

The thing is it's not her fault she is Chubby that's due to genetics.
But how can a man marry a chubby woman yet expect her to be skinny in nature after childbirth.

The man is just plain stupid, that's why I blame him.
But if the woman was NOT chubby before they got married that's a different thing altogether.

and what do you have to say about this one?
you also blame the hubby abi?

Jeon:

here is a similar story[ opposite of chubby]

can you imagine a man open his mouth to utter this statement to his wife[mother of his two kids ]" with the way you look like to collect cup drink water from you go dy irritate person".why did he made such comment? because she is slim.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Made619(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
you women forget that men are moved by what they see....who no like better thing? try and work on yourself, u must not be slim, u can b chubby like Ruth Khadiri with flat Tommy .... believe me no man admires belly fat and that's one thing most married women overlook after child birth they jus leave their body as if it will take care of itself..... please work on yourself ma...it's for ur good and that of ur husband.... Everyman wants to brag with his wife I mean show her of to his friends and colleagues with pride. be that woman he once fell in love with ma....u can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by McSquishi(f): 1:36am On Mar 20, 2021
It’s true a lot of Nigerian/African men are not sensitive to their wives. And it’s funny because they are some of the most insecure men on Earth. Compare him to your ex in any way and he will remember the pain of that for years.

This is a toxic way of communicating and can ruin your bond, decrease your comfort with him and thus your intimacy

To me it’s very wrong for him to be encouraging you to have a body type he didn’t meet you with. It’s like if you met him with a round belly and now start encouraging him to develop a six pack.

It’s good for him to encourage you to be healthy and fit but comparing you to another woman will only increase your insecurity. He should be reminding you how beautiful you are at any weight. Some women take two years or so to shed pounds from one baby and if you have them close together it can take even longer.

It would be nice if you could sit him down and let him know never to compare you to another woman in any way. Tell him to imagine if there is some part of him you don’t like but that another man has, would he like you to compare?

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by DONFASZY(m): 3:28am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband use to praise my physique and say I'm his spec . According to him skinny girls are not his type .

We got married and I have birth to two kids and I added weight a little plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend , the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough without little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my pastor wife , saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while out pastor wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since ..

it hurts so much .. it makes me wonder if this man still loves me ?

Register in gym ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by faithugo64(f): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2021
To the single guys out there, some ladies are naturally chubby while some are skinny no matter what they eat. Find the one suitable for you and stick with her.
Do not wife a chubby lady and then expect her to perform some magic and become skinny or marry a skinny lady and expect her to grow chubby. Know what you want!

To the Op, stop complaining and hit the gym, you admitted that you added a bit of weight, try to shed that off and more if possible.
Work on your stomach too since he likes the pastor's wife with flat tummy.
This is the price you have to pay to keep your home.
Shalom!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by nahzyla: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Her husband behaviour is just like a woman complaining that her husband is short after marriage and he needs to work on his height so that she can be attracted to him.
When the same woman saw her husband short height before marriage.

If the lady was chubby before kids and when she was young, the likelyhood of her becoming thin and staying thin is very hard but not impossible, just that naturally fat people find it much harder to lose weight and keep the weight off permanently.
Naturally endomorph (fat) people might lose weight but their body system will resist the weight loss and unless they stay on the diet for the rest of their life they will gain the weight back. And extra weight on top.

Her husband is just one of those men that marry women that have features they dont like then start planning how to harass or bully them into changing after marriage.
Some will marry freaky party girl that likes dressing cute and going out then after marriage they start commanding her to wear reverend mother dress and stay indoors.
Or some marry ambitious workaholic wives then tell them to stay at home looking aftr children because they are scared that the woman will become richer than then one day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by val4sure(m): 5:17am On Mar 20, 2021
Madam go and engage in exercise to lose weight and stop whining.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by MrHighSea: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2021
He shouldn't compare you with another. Yes.

Flaunt yourself on social media. No.

Aside the aesthetics of low fat, Do you think of the health challenges that comes with carrying excess fat?

Lastly, gym is fun and dieting is a form of discipline.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by descarado: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2021
When you eat a change initiate it.
Hubby should have started small small aerobics at home and call wifey to join one day. Though she might protest, make it fun an it's bonding.
As time goes on, the consciousness is created and they exercise at home or if they have money and time for gym.
Reverse psychology always work.

Seems the reason bobo goes to church is bc of pastor's wife. Time to change church. You won't feel comfy in that church anymore.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by mysticwarrior(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.
op don't listen to the advice of this she-demon if you don't want to destroy your marriage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by niyilolawa34798: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2021
This marriage don dey use style shake.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by mysticwarrior(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:
Trust me it's not your shape that is the problem...
The problem is see finish.. you guys have been together for long so now you're no longer bursting his brain like old times... if you want him to come back to his senses then you have to attract admirers... open an instagram account , upload your curves and shapes there let men that appreciate your curves send you messages , make him see it ...

Trust me he will start seeing you differently...
another Jezebel spotted.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by LordKO(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2021
I've no doubt that you're a hypocrite, citing your first paragraph "why are Nigerian Men so insensitive." Your husband isn't a standard for Nigerian men, so stop being as insensitive as your husband.

Meanwhile, stop whining and do what you know is the right thing to do under the circumstance, your husband tactlessness notwithstanding.

Wahala for any man whose core purpose of marrying a woman is because of her physical shape and beauty. An associate who married a slim woman five years ago has a balloon-like entity in the same woman today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by MufasaLion: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2021
Most men don't like women that are not conscious of their body especially after marriage and child birth. And if the woman is not careful men tend to go elsewhere for what they want. Just work in yourself but don't be too hard on yourself.

But he shouldn't have made a comparison anyways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband use to praise my physique and say I'm his spec . According to him skinny girls are not his type .

We got married and I have birth to two kids and I added weight a little plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend , the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough without little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my pastor wife , saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while out pastor wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since ..

it hurts so much .. it makes me wonder if this man still loves me ?

Ask him nicely to help you then it is joint decision. He loves you and want the best for you. Obessed people are easily prone to diseases you don't want that for yourself good luck ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.