Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? (59698 Views)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Splitmind: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2021
The reason many young women are single is because of pride. When they see a guy they like they don't approach and when he doesn't ask her out her rationalisation hamster spins telling her "He wasn't man enough for me anyway. A real man will approach. He's probably gay because no man can resist me".

When guys she doesn't want approach her she complains that there are no good men. There are good men, she's just too proud/lazy/entitled to go after them because she has been raised to believe she will get what she wants.

A woman who makes the first move is a sign that she's at least a person who knows what she wants and goes after it. I find them easier to talk to and get along with in the initial stages but remember, women are women.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by showafrica(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2021
Obineri55:
I respect that kind of lady more. My very good friend is happily married today, his wife made the first move. Its just our mentality that a guy should/ must do the wooing. Let's cut ourselves some slack and try to embrace some nice stuffs too.

Yes, men should marry who loves them more, na woman dey keep marriage. If your woman is not working hard to keep the relationship, don't propose.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Shuggaa: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2021
franchasng:
Back in secondary school it's girls that woo guys most times, but after they tear eyes and realize that pussy is a money making shop, they rather die than woo a guy they fancy.

They start wooing guys again when they have passed the age of 35 and still single. Life of females sha

Asin..
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by emonis88: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Lols....
ah ah! y u laugh me na? abi I no be man? abegi! I Dey stand o! fully ready to be wooed o!

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by samwillyco1(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2021
JaneYave:
Why will I? I haven't seen any man that will make me develop such guts.

Once you see me, you won't even know when you will do it
grin grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Tvoice: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2021
I dont see anything wrong with it , the only problem is dat such women should not be taking for granted for speaking dia minds , it's cool to tell a guy ur feelings , but abeg make una respect una sef if any woman approach una .

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by emonis88: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Lols....
ah ah!! y u laugh me na? abi I no be man ni?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by ArcFresky(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2021
I think ladies like that should be praised, if the guy is rude, arrogant or immature, the girl just dodged a bullet.

No shame in getting what you want.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by wildikeman(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2021
She's bold and such woman, or majority of such women exist in North America or western Europe.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Uniquekriss(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Traditionally or naturally, a man should make d first move, civilization has made it look like any body can make d first move, buh personally I respect
ladies who summon courage to approach a guy, if I get such moves and d lady is my spec of a woman, I'd accept and that increases d respect I have for her. I've had so many direct and indirect moves like that. I know she doesn't do Nairaland so lemme show u a screenshot, this is just few days ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by tucky200(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.
shrine? Hope your colleague confirmed the lady is not a prostitute
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Sarcastic101: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:

honestly I pity some girls who do this shit in this shithole country with their useless cheap men with arrogant behavior.
zzor what do have to say about this move?
I don't know why you don't want to change your identity to female
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Mamarockzie(f): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Lovexme:

My office is just around the shrine, but I've never brought myself to go chill in the place.

I only go buy food at Olaoluwa once once, and that's as far as I go around there.

Oh really?..... I live close by.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2021
DSC7:

Wowwww...been there before,She told me point blank that i have no power to end the relationship because na she toast me so she have the final say...omo see gobe....

Na everyday i dey fast nd pray make she just see who go marry her make i rest....

I passed thru hell......
As a man, you are supposed to be in charge of your relationship. Unfortunately, you lose that power to a woman the moment you consent to her after she approached you. Sadly, you may not be able to reclaim your power afterwards.

As for your case, your best bet is to end it with her and be strict about it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by femi4: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

If I see a girl that catches my desire, I don't hesitate nor beat about the bush. I go straight to the point. But if peradventure she asks me first, I immediately lose interest and turn down the request.

This isn't my problem bro
Well, that's you. The best of relationship I ve had so far till date are the ones that comes to me first.

They place value on the relationship and don't see it as those ones that think they are doing you a favour
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by lastburn(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
I can't try such. I no need anybody insult in future
yet. We get insulted and we no die.... U win some only if u try
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by YorubaLord: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Favouredhero:
I have actually experienced this, several times and I definitely have soft spot for such ladies. I have never outrightly turned down a lady that walked up to me and expressed her interest in me, whereas I always respect them.

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Mamarockzie(f): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2021
tucky200:
shrine? Hope your colleague confirmed the lady is not a prostitute

They only exchanged contacts last night..... So, the real acquaintances would start I guess.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by RealEzee(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2021
She likes the wooo wooo woooo
She try e no easy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Allwell96: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2021
I admire a woman that expresses her feelings like that. Even as a married man, I love it when my wife makes the move first... It u know what I mean �
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by technicallyrich(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2021
lecturer50:
Men say that women cannot approach men because they are shy, they don't want to be turned down or insulted, etc etc

But woman would only be shy to do so if you are not rich or influential.

Ask Babangida what happened after his wife died.

That lady that is claiming shyness when she sees you because you are not rich, she could be there boldly asking a rich musician to marry her.

That girl that boldly held Vice president Osinbajo's hand, is the same girl that will be too shy to hold a man's hands or to approach a man if he is not rich and influential.

Ask Davido, Wizkid, Obasanjo and other rich people and they will tell you their experiences.

Women are bolder than men in approaching the opposite gender but they claim shyness and fear when you are not rich.
Absolute truth bro
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2021
One that did that to me turned out to be a nymphomaniac.... Jeez

her Konji no the finish..

Fvck no be fulltime job abeg.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Mamarockzie(f): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2021
emonis88:

ah ah! y u laugh me na? abi I no be man? abegi! I Dey stand o! fully ready to be wooed o!

I no laugh you....I like how you take dey advertise your market(hahaha)
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by legba1(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2021
A lady once walked /caught up with me and asked me to say a thank you to my GF when I get home. I understand she was trying to ascertain if I got one, today we are Bleep mate. Wiffys in IB, Bobo in LKJ, the parole sweet die and am enjoying it.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by BaeMercy(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2021
She want give am disease tell him to be careful and do check up before getting intimate with the lady oh
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Yawn. Hackneyed topics on a Saturday. Yes, this is Nairaland.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Asianjollof007: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
If I was a woman I would have used this method to cash out big time...

Most Nigerian men CAN'T turn down a lady request. I for use am cash out like werey

Cashout ontop wetin? See, i don't know why you all see this thing as a bad thing for a lady to make the move towards a guy. Well, it depends on the way you relate with ladies and your level of maturity too. The girl i am dating now initiated the move, like she asked if we could date and i said yes cos the feeling is already mutual, she's bought me different things since then which i have reciprocated. I respect and adore her a lot, i love her courage too. There's no big deal in this thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by BaeMercy(f): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2021
99thEnemy:
One that did that to me turned out to be a nymphomaniac.... Jeez

her Konji no the finish..

Fvck no be fulltime job abeg.
most of dem na disease carriers
Let him be careful
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by lecturer50(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2021
technicallyrich:

Absolute truth bro
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by technicallyrich(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=lecturer50 post=100041469][/quote]
If you are a man and you are poor, seriously you will not know how sweet life is expecially in these Nigeria.
I will advise guys to always focus on their hustle, because at the end all women are after are money and game.
My girlfriend fuk up,I got another serious date that day, because I was doing well atleast in Nigeria standard.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Ademola47(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2021
It's a very good move.

After all, no gender has no monopoly of wooing.
For a lady to put away shyness, society stigma and all that to approach a lady means she's a REAL WOMAN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.