Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Urgent ....pls Help!!! For Those That Are Use To Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent ....pls Help!!! For Those That Are Use To Jumia (209 Views)

Urgent Pls: How Much Is Brand New Iphone 11 Pro Max In Lagos / What Is Happening To Jumia One App / So Urgent Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent ....pls Help!!! For Those That Are Use To Jumia by winnersilver22: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
hi everyone , I wanted to shop some item on jumia using pay on delivery. DOES ONE HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO CHECK THE PRODUCT INSIDE THE PACKAGE if the product is working or if it is the right seize in terms of items that vary with SEIZE , ONCE IT IS DELIVER TO MY DOORSTEP BEFORE PAYING
Re: Urgent ....pls Help!!! For Those That Are Use To Jumia by providencia(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
NO
Re: Urgent ....pls Help!!! For Those That Are Use To Jumia by Heroulo: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
After paying, if the product is not as described online, you can request for a refund
Re: Urgent ....pls Help!!! For Those That Are Use To Jumia by winnersilver22: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Heroulo:
After paying, if the product is not as described online, you can request for a refund

why I am asking is that, I once bough a power bank product from KONGA, when the person came , he allow me to to test the power bank, though I was curious to check before he leave because I was suspicious as the power bank @40000mah was too cheap for the price of 3800. unfortunately the power bank was not working , so I did not PAY and he left. that's why I ASK
Re: Urgent ....pls Help!!! For Those That Are Use To Jumia by Adesvelte: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2021
I have neatly used iPhone 7+ 32G for sale. No faults
I’m in Abeokuta
You can contact me on zero eight one, three two nine seven one seven three one

(1) (Reply)

Tizeti Unlimited Wifi Internet Info Needed / Come In And Give Your Opinion / Leave App And Access Twitter Through It Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.