Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! (1382 Views)

Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Racist Man Slaps & Spits at Elderly Black woman, Called Her Rosa Parks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Kilode1: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
The Woman In this Video is the Rosa Parks of Nigeria! shocked --> 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

Just like Rosa Parks refused to stand up for white men and sparked the Civil Rights Movement in America

What you see in this Video is the Thumbprinting that will "save" Nigeria from Buhari grin

All Hail Our Own "Rigging Rights" Movement 

Watch it! Do Not Miss History!! cool

Do not be selfish, Share on Twitter and Facebook!
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Kilode1: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
Share it people. It's our own "Rigging Right Movement" SMH
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by ektbear: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
Rosa Parks?

Is Nigeria filled with courageous African Americans, or cowardly, craven, bootlicking Nigerians? People you can slap in the face and they'll do nothing but ask for more?

Which Rosa Parks moment are you talking about, that will happen in this embarrassment of a country?

Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Kilode1: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
^ you missed the sarcasm.

The rigger lady is ROSA "rigger" PARKS" The movement is "Rigging Rights Movement"

Dumb Nigerians are exercising their right to be stvpid, silly and oppressed. didn't you see all the du/mb foooools around her? those are the foot soldiers of the du/mb movement

She is the Rosa Parks of Foooools

That is the point. It is a rigging revolution in GEJ's "Country", I'm just urging them on in their stvipidity.
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by ektbear: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
Wow, my bad. I totally missed it. Thought you meant this would be something that spurs Nigerians to act. . . a "Rosa Parks moment."

Heh, you are as pessimistic as I am.
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Kilode1: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ You can follow my few posts today, I'm gradually giving up till we try again in 4 years.

Only a popular uprising will stop GEJ from winning this election, I spoke with folks in Lagos a few moments back, GEJ is on the airwaves Radio, TV Carparks, public address systems like every 5 seconds.

It is a blitzkrieg of hypocritical propaganda, Joseph Goebbels would have been proud and envious.

He is stealing their cash and slapping them with it. Still, they hail him.
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
That's a thumb printing machine right there!!! See the proficiency and passion in her fingers!!! grin grin Jesus Christ!!!

Moderators, kindly put this on the front page, lol. grin

Let me help you post the video.

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs?version=3[/flash]
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by OAM4J: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^ You can follow my few posts today, I'm gradually giving up till we try again in 4 years.

Only a popular uprising will stop GEJ form winning this election, I spoke with folks in Lagos a few moments back, GEJ is on the airwaves Radio, TV Carparks, public address systems like every 5 seconds.

It is a blitzkrieg of hypocritical propaganda, Joseph Goebbels would have been proud and envious.

He is stealing their cash and slapping them with it. Still, they hail him.

Because they are too blind to see and too dumb to understand. smh!
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by 10cirenoh: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
this is total madness!!! has jega and gej seen this
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
shocked shocked

So these things really happen?This is pathetic and outrageous.

Gaaawwwwdd! angry
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by iluvnaija: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
10cirenoh:

this is total madness!!! has jega and gej seen this

Do they need to see what they planned?
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
This is too brazen to be real,are they acting movies?This is KILLING. shocked
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by LFJ: 12:13am On Apr 15, 2011
According to the video uploader (jujufilms):

"The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe.

Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member."
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Kilode1: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2011
LFJ:

According to the video uploader (jujufilms):

"The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe.

Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member."

SMH

Just put it on your Twitter page people. Let more Nigerians see the farce they called Free and Fair.

Share it with your families too, they deserve to see it, na their public funds pay for am.
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 15, 2011
Oh please leave Rosa Parks out of this mess.
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2011
Ugly people doing ugly things,
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2011
9jaganja:

Ugly people doing ugly things,

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2011
@Ileke

I see. Is that Your daughter or you?

(1) (Reply)

We've Had The Arab Spring, Is The American Autumn Here? / Ugly Signs Of Yoruba Marginalisation / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.