Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians (10790 Views)

Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Former Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has appealed to Nigerians to support the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the 2023 general election.

The former governor of Kwara State, made the appeal on Friday while inaugurating some projects executed by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State in Asaba the state capital.

Saraki who lamented the current security situation of the country expressed hope that the opposition party would do better in the fight against insurgency if given the opportunity again.

The former senate president who lauded governor Okowa over the projects, said there are still remnants of PDP faithful who has capacity and integrity like the governor.

Saraki said the Nigerian economy would pick up again after the support of Nigerians to ensure that the party takes over leadership from President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him: “It gives me great pleasure to be here and to be part of this inauguration. For four years in the Senate, we sat next to each other and I worked very closely with you when we passed the National Health Bill; I am very pleased with your performance here in Delta.

“It is on record that in our party, anytime we have difficult assignments we come to you because of your competence, integrity and commitment to duty.

“Our country is passing through some difficulties and I appeal to Nigerians to give PDP the chance again to lead Nigeria and you will see the difference.

“Your administration’s commitment to the growth and development of Asaba capital city is laudable and commendable”.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/19/insecurity-give-pdp-another-chance-in-2023-saraki-to-nigerians/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 20, 2021
I can't give the PDP a chance again. Unless a southerner become the flag bearer of the PDP, I might think of giving them a chance

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Ademola47(m): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2021
Even if they are given 2023, 2027 and 2031, PDP won't be able to solve Nigeria problems.

The problems are beyond political parties or individual politician. It has remote, immediate and intermediate causes.

It's only God that can save us.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by optionalY09: 2:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Oh Fvck shit, Nigeria is gone what’s PDP ApC when we have Oduduwa nation in place. Bukky So ara e, Wa kan Abuku

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Rootprof(m): 2:27am On Mar 20, 2021
THE ONLY SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PROBLEM IS TO START AFRESH. THIS MARRIAGE CAN NEVER WORK IT CAN ONLY GET WORST.

PEACE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Mar 20, 2021
PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing.

The looting party of criminals that boasted they will rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave.

They mean they will loot anything call Nigeria for 6 decades and leave it in ruins.

PDP still get mouth dey talk for this country?!

A party that looted monies meant to build their National Headquarters say they want to come back to rule again?

A party that ruled, looted, destroyed our darling country for 16 years and can't boast of an office building!!!

We need a better opposition party in Naija abeg, these thieves don loose flavour and sauce.
Nobody takes them serious anymore apart from their fellow criminals.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

dalass:

At least they settled all of Nigeria's external debts. While APC is making every effort to sell us out completely to creditors!!!
PDP settled all of Nigeria debt?!
Well, we won't reply you as we sometimes reply some boys here.
We will respect you cos you are a female.
We can only advice you to get close to more mature and reasonable elders around you to tell you the truth about what you actually typed dalass.
Stop moving with liars and people that are good in the act of brainwashing.
And please be more careful with facts next time you want to quote us, we beg of you ma!
Have a nice weekend ahead dearie.
Hugs kiss!

danot1030:
Nobody wants PDP in Nigeria again.
Dammnn Nigga, GBAMSOLUTELY!!

Dont mind the Criminals and thieves everywhere supported by fraudsters and online thieves.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Dead on Arrival.

Thunder fire all the thieves, looters and criminals thatbhave stolen from our National Treasury and took.out nation 100 years back in 16 years.

All of una no go ever die better.

The years our country made the highest revenue in oil was the lowest in our economy, they looted away all the money.

That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say;  i hate trains.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Drsnives(m): 5:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Nawaooooo
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by iornenge81(m): 5:47am On Mar 20, 2021
But who?
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Ubykcee(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2021
angry
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Cooldiipo(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2021
angry
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by 4tomandchi: 5:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Abeg APC governors no the do projects? Aside Lagos which other APC governor has commissioned anything?

Chai there is God oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by chibuike65: 5:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Oga you no follow for Oduduwa? What are you still in Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by dheaven: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Okay... Let's see how it goes in 2023.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by butterfly777(m): 5:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Don't worry. It's too late because there won't be Nigeria by the end of 2023. We would have gone our separate ways, and you will have to campaign only among your Fulani northern nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Toosure70: 5:56am On Mar 20, 2021
All of the Na the same,.......in lagbaja voice.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by trilacos: 5:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Baba dey try revive his political career before e become dead kpatakpata
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Theta1: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2021
I am giving them chance comes 2023. This present situation of APC is killing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Rugaria: 5:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Is he seriously appealing to Nigerians? Do the votes of the poor citizens count? Politicians pretending to impress electorates ..., It's just for the cameras.. Go and prepare your war-chest. Buhari and APC are already doing so with overbloated contracts, (almost 1 trillion naira for Abuja- Kaduna- Kano rd, 1.5 Billion maintenance check for PH refinery).. Prepare for rigging as usual and stop involving powerless voters in your macabre game of shame..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by illicit(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2021
Where are the assassins when u need them

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by iramure(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2021
I pray both APC and PDP lose the elections

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by oz4real83(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2021
Another chance God forbid!!!. Not when u and the likes of Atiku, Ibori, Igbinedion and the others are still there shocked shocked shocked. Nigeria doesnt need APC. Unfortunately, Nigeria doesnt also need PDP, we need a new generation of young people friendly and nation-building-loyal leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Jiokejohn: 6:04am On Mar 20, 2021
We are currently witnessing about six years of APC regime. I believe some are cherishing this regime. While some are agonizing it.
Our experience and conscience has already told us if we can survive furtherance of APC rule.
Everyone has his/her story to tell. I believe it is impossible for us to lie to our conscience so, let our conscience guide us.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by NobleRace: 6:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Your mumu never do.

Nigerians will no longer vote for parties of thieves. Any party that presents a credible candidate with a track record of honesty and integrity with conscientious administration will be voted for.

We vote for the persons and not for the parties. We're no longer fools. All ye party people are thieves and robbers.

We'll vote nation builders, not party bearers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Andyvilly: 6:10am On Mar 20, 2021
embarassedangel Gabe whyyyyyyyyyyyy! embarassedangel Gabe whyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Samnavy: 6:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2021
optionalY09:
Oh Fvck shit, Nigeria is gone what’s PDP ApC when we have Oduduwa nation in place. Bukky So ara e, Wa kan Abuku
cut that crap... oduduwa or dawadawa or whatever u guys call it dosent even sound pleasant in the ears for a name talkless being a nation.

sunday igboho will be the scape goat... the guy thinks he's Nnamdi Cownu... though Nnamdi cownu is a goat but Sunday igboho is a bigger goat. selfish lots of a con men parading themselves as freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by ScamHunter: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2021
This is why I love Afonjas ...
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by babajeje123(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2021
post=100035473:
PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing.

The looting party of criminals that boasted they will rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave.

They mean they will loot anything call Nigeria for 6 decades and leave it in ruins.

PDP still get mouth dey talk for this country?!

A party that looted monies meant to build their National Headquarters say they want to come back to rule again?

A party that ruled, looted, destroyed our darling country for 16 years and can't boast of an office building!!!

We need a better opposition party in Naija abeg, these thieves don loose flavour and sauce.
Nobody takes them serious anymore apart from their fellow criminals.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

PDP settled all of Nigeria debt?!
Well, we won't reply you as we sometimes reply some boys here.
We will respect you cos you are a female.
We can only advice you to get close to more mature and reasonable elders around you to tell you the truth about what you actually typed dalass.
Stop moving with liars and people that are good in the act of brainwashing.
And please be more careful with facts next time you want to quote us, we beg of you ma!
Have a nice weekend ahead dearie.
Hugs kiss!

Dammnn Nigga, GBAMSOLUTELY!!

Dont mind the Criminals and thieves everywhere supported by fraudsters and online thieves.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.
Koshi daanu! As if APShit is anything better. Your darling daddy is the biggest mistake we have ever made in Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by anonymous1759(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2021

Imagine nonsense ,if am giving the opportunity to rule this country people like this man will be in kuje, I'll open a new prison camp for these past politicians.
That's where they belong ,every state and Region have people like this man if they're not taking care of this country is going no where .
PDP kor APC ni I rather use my pvc to wipe my butt than me voting for APC or PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by babajeje123(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2021
post=100035478:
Dead on Arrival.

Thunder fire all the thieves, looters and criminals thatbhave stolen from our National Treasury and took.out nation 100 years back in 16 years.

All of una no go ever die better.

The years our country made the highest revenue in oil was the lowest in our economy, they looted away all the money.

That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say;  i hate trains.
The evil that would befall looters, killers, Fulanis herdsmen apologists and those who have chosen to be blind to the insecurity in Nigeria will have no beginning and no ending.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Graduate, Muhammad Usman To Address World Energy Forum In US / Unkempt Environment At Garki Police Barrack FCT / If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.