Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics (1436 Views)

Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Has Anyone Heard About Green Shuttle Cab Services In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by berlusconib2: 12:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Anyone with info about those kids that hid themselves on the Rudder of a ship on a voyage?
Since I saw that news and the captures my mind is not at rest, but there is nothing I can do I just wanna know if they made it by any chance. cry cry

1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by SarkinYarki: 2:42am On Mar 20, 2021
You think they can sit on that rudder when it's starts working in deep waters ? I am sure the marine police have them
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by bcomputer101: 3:08am On Mar 20, 2021
One of the easiest way to die
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by blingxx(m): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2021
If it's was this easy our forefathers would have canoed their way out of Nigeria a long time ago
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by beautyhd: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2021
I don't blame them for trying to escape but they went about it the wrong way, thank God they were rescued.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2021
berlusconib2:
Anyone with info about those kids that hid themselves on the Rudder of a ship on a voyage?
Since I saw that news and the captures my mind is not at rest, but there is nothing I can do I just wanna know if they made it by any chance. cry cry
they were caught na, they would have made it only if they got into the ship, at that position they wont get past badagry before water pushes them over board.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by olamide0147: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2021
berlusconib2:
U want to know if they succeed on their mission so u can also engage on the same mission, Bro that shit is Mission impossible
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by berlusconib2: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
olamide0147:

U want to know if they succeed on their mission so u can also engage on the same mission, Bro that shit is Mission impossible

Inasmuch as the country is not fitting us, I won't risk my life in a suicide mission like that, I'm just being consigned about their life.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by berlusconib2: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
beautyhd:
I don't blame them for trying to escape but they went about it the wrong way, thank God they were rescued.

When and how was they rescued?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard About Those Kids On A Suicide Mission? Pics by Originalsly: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Maybe they were waiting for nightfall to get up into the ship. If not... they have long been washed off and gobbled up by the sea.

(1) (Reply)

Unique Nairobi: Only City In The WORLD With A National Park Within Its Confines / My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) / Britain Has 'too Many' Low-skilled Migrants, Interior Minister Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.