Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. (1748 Views)

Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Lagos Was A Super Slum Until Tinubu Became Governor - Shettima (Video) / Femi Adesina Is Ibo Pretending To Be Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by theTranslator: 1:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Simple
Imagine some miscreants saying Lagos is Bini land ??
How many statesdem jump?
Ondo,Ogun is not Benin land but Lagos is abi??
Try harder
Awori and Ijebu say they are Yoruba son what is IPOB's problem with Lagos?
Even Egun (though not Yoruba) are getting more and more Yoruba by the day
Even Egba my subtribe has land in Lagos and we re descendants of Lisabi

I don't wanna hear rubbish about Lagos again here on Nairaland
Okay??

Oshigun Gbagura omoluabi1stson yoruba1stson superbold.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by harmargedon: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2021
theTranslator:
Simple
How many statesdem jump?
Try harder

Okay??

They came through sea bro, and Lagos original was an island. The Portuguese met two tribes then.
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Odua1stson: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Leave those bastard and omo irankiran people claming that they own lagos, if they born their papa well let them come to lagos and say that trash, they will never forget what will happen to them

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Monogamy: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2021
You people get time oo.

The developers are only making noise like the same way they have been claiming other part of Nigeria belongs to them.

They are confused to the extent of not knowing what they want

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by KoshCAD: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2021
You get time sha
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by meccuno: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Odua1stson:
Leave those bastard and omo irankiran people claming that they own lagos, if they born their papa well let them come to lagos and say that trash, they will never forget what will happen to them
use this energy for Fulani herdsmen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by meccuno: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:
You people get time oo.

The developers are only making noise like the same way they have been claiming other part of Nigeria belongs to them.

They are confused to the extent of not knowing what they want
Have they ever claimed Yoruba Land? Who gives a fvck about you bruh? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Gbagura: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2021
theTranslator:
Simple
How many statesdem jump?
Try harder

Okay??

bá í sì ọmọ iya mi
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Monogamy: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2021
meccuno:
Have they ever claimed Yoruba Land? Who gives a fvck about you bruh? lipsrsealed

Are you already feeling guilty?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by IgweOfNnewi: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2021
Don't mind the 5% criminals, drug traffickers, trespassers, baby factory ritualists we gave food and opportunity in our land and they turn to bite the fingers that is feeding them, the same set of people cannot claim Abuja which is currently the FCT or Calabar which was once the capital but, just because of Yorubas accommodating, meekness and lovely nature they are typing rubbish.
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by fideliaudemmadu: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2021
Why this hatred guys? This energy can be of good use when channeled to something else.
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Monogamy: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2021
fideliaudemmadu:
Why this hatred guys? This energy can be of good use when channeled to something else.

This is not hatred but strictly warning to those who have been claiming Lagos is not Yoruba land.

They can't leave their unproductive region and be claiming other regions as theirs

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by EzeNri(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2021
We know where Yoruba land starts and ends in Lagos State. But Lagos itself, is not a Yoruba land.

Kee ya self, but its the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by KoshCAD: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2021
EzeNri:
We know where Yoruba land starts and ends in Lagos State. But Lagos itself, is not a Yoruba land.

Okay, hope that has provide portable water to the resident of Enugu cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Gbagura: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2021
EzeNri:

How does Lagos matter concerns someone that has to jump like 3-4 states before entering southwest? Does Yoruba and igbo have anything in common? Like sharing land or sea borders? So why is it that the only people being obsessed with whether Lagos belongs to Yoruba or a ago are the flat skulls? Does it even make sense to you? Who appointed the Igbos to speak on Lagos affairs?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by GHOSTTALK: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2021
even the governor of lagos is from benin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2021
harmargedon:
They came through sea bro, and Lagos original was an island. The Portuguese met two tribes then.
Which Lagos is an island? You should be specific.
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2021
EzeNri:

Where do Lagos land stand an end? The founder of Ikoyi migrated from Oyo state. Ibeju lekki is part of ijebu land. Tell me which part of Lagos State is not part of Yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Fahdiga(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2021
theTranslator:
Simple
How many statesdem jump?
Try harder

Okay??

Wait until an Igbo man becomes the governor then you people go hear am
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Johnrio22(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Had it been youruba and Igbos have boundry, Yoruba for dey receive gbas gbose everyday for the hands of children of hate oo. Especially about land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Benmob: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section and diz come frm nairaland but diz site is d most racist and tribalistic site all over Nigeria, all tribalistic both igbo,Yoruba,hausa and any other tribes are a shame to themselves.
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Zionmdde: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2021
theTranslator:
Simple
How many statesdem jump?
Try harder

Okay??

Logos is yoruba land bla bla bla
How many plots of land do u have there
How many does ur father have there
How has lagos being yoruba land improved ur standard of living
You came and met the land, u will still die and leave it, others will come and live there.
Channel ur energy into something more productive.
For ur info, a good business man doesn't care which tribe owns d land, once he find it very legal to buy land, he will buy and build there.

Keep roaming around, lagos is yoruba land yet u don't even own a veranda there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by November1857(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Odua1stson:
Afonja with usual loud mouth, Fulani's are busy chasing you away from your ancestral land what have you done! grin
Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
theTranslator:
Simple
How many statesdem jump?
Try harder

Okay??

Bruv never let these online desperado fool you. They are envious of Yorubas and suffering inferiority complex against us.

I always focus on what is real on the ground and enforceable. The reality is that 99% of the political and administrative leadership of Lagos is in the hands of the Yorubas.

To that end any envious morasucker can say what they want online. We Yorubas will focus on reality on the ground. Long may their pain continue.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Oracleforce: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
GHOSTTALK:
even the governor of lagos is from benin grin

The governor of lagos state is from Cameroun....idiot.....you better find meaningful things to do with your life instead of aspiring to become a key-pad warrior in Seun website

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Gbagura: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

Logos is yoruba land bla bla bla
How many plots of land do u have there
How many does ur father have there
How has lagos being yoruba land improved ur standard of living
You came and met the land, u will still die and leave it, others will come and live there.
Channel ur energy into something more productive.
For ur info, a good business man doesn't care which tribe owns d land, once he find it very legal to buy land, he will buy and build there.

Keep roaming around, lagos is yoruba land yet u don't even own a veranda there.
Show me your house in Lagos and I will show mine. I hate stupid people feeling important and laying claims to what's not theirs. Let's see your house or your papa house for Lagos make I show you mine. No be everyone online be poor man like you. I'm a proud Yoruba man and I own properties in Lagos.

Bring the challenge on, kiddo.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. by Zionmdde: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gbagura:
Show me your house in Lagos and I will show mine. I hate stupid people feeling important and laying claims to what's not theirs. Let's see your house or your papa house for Lagos make I show you mine. No be everyone online be poor man like you. I'm a proud Yoruba man and I own properties in Lagos.

Bring the challenge on, kiddo.
I laugh at u. Whether u own properties or not.. igbos own properties in lagos, hausas own too. So nothing special about dat
Moreover those who go about shouting we own lagos are omo nile people of which you are probably one of them. Poor rat coming to a faceless forum to brag

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians / BIAFRA: 'Most Unprofessional, Very Absurd Report' - Simon Ekpa Knocks CNN / Crazy African Dictators You Never Knew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.