Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual (4919 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Oluromantic: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
stop being childish
Are you kidding me? You just confirmed it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Jamest162: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
Why can't guys share their girlfriends with others sef... This life no too hard.
I guess u will like another man sharing ur mum wit ur dad.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by kukoyi17226: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2021
When a basic 5 boy is in relationship with a basic 3 girl in kiddies Montessori School
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Skmoda360(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
ok I asked her several times if she is not ok with the relationship she should let me know so that we can go our separate ways , but she keeps on insisting everything is fine between us , Even after the incident
Baba reduce the attention you are giving to her and look for a better replacement shikena.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Offpoint1: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Jamest162:
I guess u will like another man sharing ur mum wit ur dad.
The way you guys jumped into insulting people parents on a faceless forum makes me imagine how messed up your up bringing was.

I no come Nairaland to come insult anybody, make I catch my cruise and go, I no get strength and time to exchange insults with anyone.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
fear dis vagina people. Let her be and free urself from unnecessary thinking.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by McSquishi(f): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
What will confronting her achieve? Just let her go be with that boyfriend. Block her from contacting you again. Simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Smitharo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Verily I say unto you, it will end in tears

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Confronts her maturedly,... ask her the reason why she is doing that??

Then it’s left to you to hold on or move on angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by rex444(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Is it everything you people will bring to Nairaland? You just said she has another boyfriend, yet you are asking what to do. Why are men of this generation so weak and immature?
very weak and juveniles truly ... But sha, one form of attack is to defend ...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
I met this girl four month ago , we became later we started dating everything was perfect cool and fun , few weeks ago she saw me talk to a girl which she knows the girl is my friend girlfriend since that day she started acting wired I try to ask her why she acting unusual she told me nothing everything is fine so I made some research I discovered she has another boyfriend
am thinking of going to confront her I need your advice what should I do
Nah bro, just play along and collect your share when you are tired kicked her to curb.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

Nah bro, just play along and collect your share when you are tired kicked her to curb.
okay what's if planning of marrying her , what advice would you give me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Skmoda360:

Baba reduce the attention you are giving to her and look for a better replacement shikena.
replace lolz it seems like all girl are cheaters
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oluromantic:

Are you kidding me? You just confirmed it
not like I saw her I was told about it and I do my findings it turn the guy told me he is dating her , I no from the start am not the only one dating her but I want to confront her asking questions like what did she take me for
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by jeff1607(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Is it everything you people will bring to Nairaland? You just said she has another boyfriend, yet you are asking what to do. Why are men of this generation so weak and immature?

You said it all.

It isn't everything one brings online.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Verily I say unto you, it will end in tears
why do you think it will end up in tears
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
dairykidd:

You no gats come NL dey complain for such naa.. just continue fvcking her for the loose she is or u dump her. Why confront her? Na ur wife? Ohh yea she could be ur main chick but no need for confrontation because she go deny until u get proof. Just be using her for sex exploration and fulfill ue fantasies but play safe make u no contact sonthin.. but if i were u na cold dropping without explanations undecided
okay bro
just the I kind of like her , I want her to tell me what she feel for me I want to know my stand with her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Yiu don't have to see her with a man to know that she is cheating. Also, you don't expect her to tell you as well.

All you have to do is get the facts from the same person that informed you and DUMP her if you are convinced of its veracity.
already forgotten the fact from the guy who is dating her but I just want to look into her eyes and ask her some few questions I need answers before letting her go
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
LeeSantos:
just try that for a period of one month more. if it doesn't end the relationship and focus on your life and wealth.
thanks man I appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThiagoKid:
you dont need to ask her anything bro...just break up with her before she does--you already said she is cheating...your choice though.
I know but I want to look into her eyes and ask her some few questions why did she lie to me in the first place why not tell me you have other guy atleast let me know what am into
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Youngpo413:
k
from my observation ooh I can't say if she is a virgin or not but she is not that expose to rough life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
okay what's if planning of marrying her , what advice would you give me

If you dig deep we are the cause of our problem, a few weeks back a man was jailed for killing his fiancee who is a prostitute but he wants her to stop in the process he killed her. In the best-case scenario, he will get life imprisonment.

Brother move on, don't try to be a saviour in the process you might get burned.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by AishaYesufu: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
already forgotten the fact from the guy who is dating her but I just want to look into her eyes and ask her some few questions I need answers before letting her go
Get yourself honor and pride, move on... Looking into her eyes won't change anything. Haba... You watch too many romance movie grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Get yourself honor and pride, move on... Looking into her eyes won't change anything. Haba... You watch too many romance movie grin
grin
AishaYesufu:

ok I will do that I guess that the solution to the problem
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

If you dig deep we are the cause of our problem, a few weeks back a man was jailed for killing his fiancee who is a prostitute but he wants her to stop in the process he killed her. Best case scenario he will get life imprisonment.

Brother move on, don't try to be saviour in the process you might get burned.
thanks man I appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Skmoda360(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
replace lolz it seems like all girl are cheaters
Not all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Skmoda360:

Not all
seriously what does it mean when you ask a girl if she love you or not and she kept quiet
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Skmoda360(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
seriously what does it mean when you ask a girl if she love you or not and she kept quiet
She is confused and she is not ready to commit to you or the other guy....she is just having fun...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Skmoda360:

She is confused and she is not ready to commit to you or the other guy....she is just having fun...
G I appreciate your time but I didn't even meet her face to face I ask her online and she kept quiet what if am standing close to her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Skmoda360(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
G I appreciate your time but I didn't even meet her face to face I ask her online and she kept quiet what if am standing close to her
You better enjoy her kpekus but keep rubber intact why you get a better girl...this one is a lost ship in short a wreck one....I hate confuse bitch...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Skmoda360:

You better enjoy her why you get a better girl...this one is a lost ship in short a wreck one....I hate confuse bitch...
you think she is confuse right then what is confusing her we are all human you know who you love and who you don't love right
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Skmoda360(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
you think she is confuse right then what is confusing her we are all human you know who you love and who you don't love right
She is not loving any of you guys....she is just having fun n enjoying you guys gbola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman / I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa / Could She Be Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.